March 29, 2024, 06:38:21 AM

Author Topic: FIFA is a racist organization with the intent on surpressing colored people...  (Read 3224 times)

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
1) Look at how they allow referees to favor big money players and nations...  All dem big players and nations  faking and destroying the game...

2) Look at how resistent they are to instant replay?

3) If they had instant replay, they will lose control of the outcome of games, unable to bribe, unable to allow a Haiti v TnT travesty in 1973 (even though the technology was not there, it is clear FIFA needs control).

4)  I am not a fan of instant replay for football but after this World Cup, I will give in to it once a decision is made within 60 secs.

But in the end they have a black puppet to protect themselves.  Ah fella who cyar even string a proper sentence together, who cyar give a speech, that is why Jack Warner is VP of FIFA, he is a puppet, they can control him, they can use him to say they are diverse.  Although Clarence has some intelligence, but still an A$$, Warner is the Clarence Thomas or Michele Steele of the Republican party in the US.

With all that, I am still backing Germany 100%
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:29:57 PM by julie_mango »

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Why yuh think in parts of Europe, Spain, Italy, a black player touches the ball and the audience in 2010 still starts a monkey chant?

Why yuh think nobody talks about Drogba, in fact the press with FIFA's blessings continue to scorn Drogba, saying he have too much attitude etc, when he has none compared to the other worshiped players, even with a broken arm, Golden Boot player, one of the best I have seen but they prefer to talk about Rooney, Kaka, Ronaldo and Messi for this world cup, of whom none has scored a goal? 

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
WTF

FIFA have big "Say NO to Racism" campaign - ah guess dey eh fooling you

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is why I only drink bottled water... ::)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Allyuh actually respond?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh actually respond?

some people miht even stop eatin' julie mango now.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Allyuh actually respond?

:rotfl:

We Papa, well look at trouble?! Ah man forcing Mango Chow to consider giving up his favourite dish!!  :D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh actually respond?

We Papa, well look at trouble?! Ah man forcing Mango Chow to consider giving up his favourite dish!!  :D

Nah, Papa, never DAT!!  You MAD or wha?!?!  Ah say some people.  Ah didn't say "me" or "I" or any relative  or famalee at all!!  Nevah dat, nevah dat!!   :D  Watch yuh mout'  :-X  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is why I only drink bottled water... ::)

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile

3) If they had instant replay, they will lose control of the outcome of games, unable to bribe, unable to allow a Haiti v TnT travesty in 1973 (even though the technology was not there, it is clear FIFA needs control).

4)  I am not a fan of instant replay for football but after this World Cup, I will give in to it once a decision is made within 60 secs.

So you usin de reluctance on FIFA part to implement replay as evidence that they are a racist organization and intent on supressing colored people

Yet you admit to not being a fan of replay prior to NOW.  So you was racist and intent on suppressing colored people all de time tilll NOW den too?

And on top a dat, you backin Germany.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile

So you usin de reluctance on FIFA part to implement replay as evidence that they are a racist organization and intent on supressing colored people

Yet you admit to not being a fan of replay prior to NOW.  So you was racist and intent on suppressing colored people all de time tilll NOW den too?

And on top a dat, you backin Germany.

Och! ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Allyuh actually respond?

only if it force ripe
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>