March 28, 2024, 11:13:01 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 63 - Play-off for third place (10 July): Uruguay vs Germany  (Read 54319 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
we disappointed with Gyan for missing that penalty but no way feeling sorry for Suarez, he deserve what he get now...play with fire you get burn!  >:(

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Forlan a-facking- gain... lol

Off de shin dis time.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
Flicking Forlan

Wonderful volley!
Ketch footballitis

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
GOAL SAH !!!! :notworthy: :salute:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
we disappointed with Gyan for missing that penalty but no way feeling sorry for Suarez, he deserve what he get now...play with fire you get burn!  >:(

Big Up!

Plus de fact for me that he showed absolutely no remorse... in fact just de opposite, de facker had the nerve to say he'd do it again if necessary.  Let him haul he backside.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Big Up!

Plus de fact for me that he showed absolutely no remorse... in fact just de opposite, de facker had the nerve to say he'd do it again if necessary.  Let him haul he backside.

:beermug: :beermug:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Muslera in a mess.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
nice header, not sure if he intended it though...we go take it anyhow  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
nice header, not sure if he intended it though...we go take it anyhow  ;D

Big Up!

ENTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
i dunno why de english announcer only mentioning suarez...steups...even harkes said he wouldve tried to head de ball out. what suarez did was unprofessional plain and simple.....what scout go take a kid for doing that? tell me!!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why them commentators saying it is disgraceful they way the crowd is booing Suarez  ???

I have heard plenty players get booed in the EPL just for switching teams and they never had a problem with it then...blasted hyprocrites  >:(

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

giggsy11

The way Schweinsteiger runs and carries him self favors Beckham and reminds me of him. Obviously more talented and better than Beckham.

Lol... I does cyah believe the shit I does read on this site sometimes nah.

LOL.... Funny thing is I say the same thing when I have read the majority of your posts, save a couple!

Dumplingdinho

i dunno why de english announcer only mentioning suarez...steups...even harkes said he wouldve tried to head de ball out. what suarez did was unprofessional plain and simple.....what scout go take a kid for doing that? tell me!!

quote exactly what harkes..he joked and gave the politically correct answer and said he would head the ball because he good enough to head then he said on a serious note it is an instinct and suarez did what any player would do....if yuh quoting quote correctly, don't quote the part that benefit u....now i not defending suarez but de fellah young and he will learn his lesson and if he doesnt then it may have a negative impact on his career.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
LOL.... Funny thing is I say the same thing when I have read the majority of your posts, save a couple!

Given the depths of your understanding I actually take comfort in not making sense to you... we simply communicate on different levels.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dat blasted suarez. evertime i see him i get sick

an now uruguay appealin heavy heavy for a hand ball. forkin hypocrites  >:(

why u vex with suarez....vex with gyan for missing the penalty.

right???? let the boo birds haul they stinkin asses....Gyan is ah effin GOAT...if he did score de kiss-meh-tail penalty life woulda go on, nobody woulda be talkin no stupidness bout changing rule and all kinda sh*&.....score de frickin penalty for yuh team and Africa, and all non-racist.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

quote exactly what harkes..he joked and gave the politically correct answer and said he would head the ball because he good enough to head then he said on a serious note it is an instinct and suarez did what any player would do....if yuh quoting quote correctly, don't quote the part that benefit u....now i not defending suarez but de fellah young and he will learn his lesson and if he doesnt then it may have a negative impact on his career.

if thats what he said then im sry i take it back. but i did manage to hear what i just said in the previous post. didnt no he was joking.  :beermug:

i just hate de fact it have people calling him a "hero" steups...please...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hear nah ah wonder if men woulda be so bent outta shape if dis handball was in a game between two european or south american..or any team dat wasn't ah african team...and if i get back into coaching, i would advise my young charges to do de same damn thing senor Suarez did...or as Small Mag said (words to de effect), "fly and wrap it up like m*&ther c*&t Buffon!!)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

right???? let the boo birds haul they stinkin asses....Gyan is ah effin GOAT...if he did score de kiss-meh-tail penalty life woulda go on, nobody woulda be talkin no stupidness bout changing rule and all kinda sh*&.....score de frickin penalty for yuh team and Africa, and all non-racist.

even if he did...people wouldve been complaining how ghana playing dirty. do u know de amount of people only fighting me down cuz of that??? f**k that sh!t dread. every flikkin day boy...is only heckle after heckle...and i only feel they stereotyping....if it were some other team outside of africa it wouldve been silent

giggsy11

Given the depths of your understanding I actually take comfort in not making sense to you... we simply communicate on different levels.

Dred trust me you have a one track mind- "try tuh show people on this forum how smart I am". I guess the people you deal with on a one on one level off the forum don't think you are as smart as you will like to believe that you are! But whatever floats your boat; if it makes you feel like you are somebody and a smart somebody when you post on this forum carry on son!  ;)

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile

What de f**k Gyan missing have to do with Suarez blatant cheating?  Even forking Fucile nearly break he back on ah backflip trying to hands de ball.  Let Suarez haul he mudderc**t... take boo in yuh kakahole.

:beermug: :beermug: Jam dem!!!
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline Red Mango

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

I'm in TOTAL agreement with this post... these things should NOT be encouraged in the game...

Keep it clean... Honour before Glory, because being inglorious is not honourable...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 02:09:52 PM by bongonatti 11 »
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Paul could breathe lil bit 3-2
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile

Big Up!

This British commentator says that NED goalkeeper Maarten STEKELENBURG text his teammate @ Ajax  Suarez, to congratulate him for being the tournament's best Goalkeeper.He seem to enjoy saying it.Think he and Harks
are still grieving for the perfectly good cutt arse USA received from Ghana.Dey hearts bleed.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline Red Mango

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Big Up!

This British commentator says that NED goalkeeper Maarten STEKELENBURG text his teammate @ Ajax  Suarez, to congratulate him for being the tournament's best Goalkeeper.He seem to enjoy saying it.Think he and Harks
are still grieving for the perfectly good cutt arse USA received from Ghana.Dey hearts bleed.
...and still bleedin'... dem fellas on toots man... stub it out!...

Bless Up!...

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
Forlaaaaaaaaan!

Almost!
Ketch footballitis

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

100% RECORD for the German team
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Forlaaaaaaaaan!

Almost!

Paul de Octupus aka yuh Mudder come is right again!!!  ;)

Looking forward to the final tomorrow!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

100% RECORD for the German team

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Forlaaaaaaaaan!

Almost!

Paul de Octupus aka yuh Mudder come is right again!!!  ;)

Looking forward to the final tomorrow!  ;D

ah keeping these post on record for yuh beating tommorow
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Very good game.

Hard luck for Forlan... de ress ah Uruguay could pelt dey frame.

Boateng save he best game for last... he's been a revelation at RB for Germany this Cup.

Mueller for Best Young Player- second German in a row to cop the title after Podolsky in 2006.

Schweinsteiger will cement his role as an elder statesman in the German roster in the years to come.  His steadying hand as Captain tonight in Lamm's absence was evident... the give-away notwithstanding.

Aogo played a very good game, although he was lucky to play more than 4 minutes of this one.

The pitch was in horrible condition... and it can't all be blamed on the rain.  At times man was kicking up huge chunks of sod and was bare sand underneath.  Even with all that rain, a new modern facility like that should have had better drainage.

The Ref was ah boss tonight... I thought he showed great restraint on what very easily could have been a justified red card on Aogo in the earlies.  Aogo get he first start and was ah li'l tizic, but he settle in nicely in the end.

1]; } ?>