March 28, 2024, 04:47:33 PM

Author Topic: Trini is the biggest banwaggonist on the planet  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Trini is the biggest banwaggonist on the planet
« on: July 08, 2010, 12:15:43 PM »
I use to heckle meh Portugese friends that they had two stitching on they Jersey, Portugal and when Portugal loss, they flip it inside out and is Brazil.  ;D

But Trini take win! About three man I see doing this. In the earlies, he show up wid a France shirt, once France out, is Brazil shirt, Then yesterday he was sporting a Germany (1990 he dig out we), eh eh today the man come out wid ah Holland we  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Trini is the biggest banwaggonist on the planet
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »
The most fickle fans in the world. Men show up in England jersey when we play them here.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »
Normal ting.

My brethrin since i know him..is a german fan. Dis world cup for some reason..he backing England. Every day on facebook is some english chant or some ting to do with dem.

My nex brethrin..is a cricketer. Doh know one damn ting bout football. it so b Buh...suddenly...after Argentina blow out Korea...he's Argentina for life. Telling me "Oh Brazil is mess...Argentina win more dan dem." He was in he glee when dey get knock out. Calling my phone and hanging up and leaving voicemail and ting. I do for he ass de next day doh.

A nex brethrin...never liked football...den he gyal start to encourage him. First he start off being Italy for life. When dat eh work out.....Argentina for life (since he gyal is a Barca fan.....he decide he go run with dat.) I good laff at he too.

One start off with Spain..after Switzerland deal with dem.....he with argentina..den holland.....den germany. I want to see wha he go do sunday.

It ridiculous doh. Men who have 3 and 4 side and ting. I does make my declaration early....from since I was in liquid form....I have supported Trinidad and Tobago and Brazil. In 1990 when i was 3 years old..Cameroon made their appearance....and they got added to the list.

Dahs it. Me eh changing dat...and it staying so. And i does just steups and shake my head when it come to dem. Facebook does especially bring it to de fore.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 01:44:25 PM »
I like good football so when a team playin sweet football....I love dat

Dat said.....is 3 teams I backin forever

1 - T&T

2 - Brazil....and if T&T ever play Brazil....ah backin T&T

3 - At de club level....AC Milan.  Was a fan from since Baresi, Donandoni, Rijkaard, Gullit, Van Basten dem days

In between ah see some teams does make meh temperature rise:

Real Madrid wit Ronaldo and Zidane

Arsenal in EPL under Wenger

Barcelona of this recent vintage wit Xavi, Messi & Iniesta

Ah did like Man U when Yorke was playin fuh dem but really only because Yorke was playin

Any team Latas was on I did follow religious because he remains to this day, my favourite player ever.

But dem 3 teams dey is my teams.....and ah backin dem regardless.

De others....is because dey playin de kinda football I like to see.  I not apologisin fuh backin dem.

In this world cup....Brazil out so for me, any number can play.  Ah wasn't even feelin Spain up until yesterday.  Yesterday dey FINALLY play de kinda ball we all know dey could play.

Ah always used to admire Holland....but not dis Holland team.  Very little to like except for a individual player or two.

Argentina was nice to watch but ah always felt dem woulda bounce up a quality team and then we would really see what dey was made of.  If dey had a proper coach, they would have been extremely dangerous IMO.

Germany was a treat to watch.  But Spain manners dem yesterday...no shame in dat.

Ah still feel meh Brazil side trow way a world cup final spot AT DE VERY LEAST.  I didn't see dem panicing like how dey panic against Holland after conceding de own goal.  Never see dat comin.  Dey real lapse.

So for me...AC Milan at club level...Brazil forever at national team level....except for T&T and only loyalty to meh country have meh feelin so because T&T right now is a serious shithong side.  It hurt meh to say so but daz de reality.  Say wha...is meh team.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »

1 - T&T

3 - At de club level....AC Milan.  Was a fan from since Baresi, Donandoni, Rijkaard, Gullit, Van Basten dem days

Ah did like Man U when Yorke was playin fuh dem but really only because Yorke was playin

Any team Latas was on I did follow religious because he remains to this day, my favourite player ever.

De others....is because dey playin de kinda football I like to see.  I not apologisin fuh backin dem.

In this world cup....Brazil out so for me, any number can play.  Ah wasn't even feelin Spain up until yesterday.  Yesterday dey FINALLY play de kinda ball we all know dey could play.

Ah always used to admire Holland....but not dis Holland team.  Very little to like except for a individual player or two.

Argentina was nice to watch but ah always felt dem woulda bounce up a quality team and then we would really see what dey was made of.  If dey had a proper coach, they would have been extremely dangerous IMO.

Germany was a treat to watch.  But Spain manners dem yesterday...no shame in dat.

Ah still feel meh Brazil side trow way a world cup final spot AT DE VERY LEAST.  I didn't see dem panicing like how dey panic against Holland after conceding de own goal.  Never see dat comin.  Dey real lapse.

So for me...AC Milan at club level...Brazil forever at national team level....except for T&T and only loyalty to meh country have meh feelin so because T&T right now is a serious shithong side.  It hurt meh to say so but daz de reality.  Say wha...is meh team.

Substitute Brazil with Italy and AC Milan with Chelsea and thats basically my thoughts up there..

But it have a big difference between liking good football and real blinging up yuhself behind ah side, rocking the team jersey, giving men de world of talks at every juncture and just generally farling on ah side yuh didnt even know nothing about before the start of the tournament.. and then jumping off as soon and on to ah next one as soon they loss... and it have nuff men out here fall into that category.

Thats why once again I say, unless men have a good reason for it i have low respect for men who does back dem "everybody sides" with vigor i.e. Man Utd, Real Madrid, Brazil, Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers (formerly Bulls Fans), Federer etc. 

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 02:09:21 PM »
Men have a collection of jerseys and want to wear them that is all.
I have a France, Brasil, Italy, England and 2 Holland and I wear almost all of them for the WC so far.
I also wear my Inter Eto'o and my Arsenal Fabregas.

Some ppl get something out of claiming to be die-hard this and that but it's all artificial allegiance.
It real funny when a Trini scorn a nex Trini for now startin to support on of those countries.
None of allyuh born Brazil, Argentina or Germany.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »
I've never worn another country's jersey.. just Trinidad and Tobago's, as much as I like the German kit, ah just cant do it  ....

I back three teams T&T of course, Germany and England.... and ah could safely say I would back these teams for life .. oh and anybody who playing against Brazil

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
Nah, not only Trinis. Is human nature!!!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 04:21:40 PM »

1 - T&T

what I was getting at is really in one tournament.

Other than that  I can't argue wid yuh on that note. I myself like a certain type of football and consider myself a romantic in that respect. barcelona under Cruyff played some of the best football I have ever seen and for that matter Sao Paulo under Tele Santana in that same era
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 04:52:50 PM »
Observer,
               Flamengo with Zico, Junior, Andrade played some great footbal. They even beat Liverpool. But we hardly watch Brazilian footie.

1]; } ?>