March 28, 2024, 01:24:02 PM

Author Topic: Muller - Golden Boot winner?  (Read 10854 times)

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Muller - Golden Boot winner?
« on: July 11, 2010, 06:00:18 PM »
Big up 20 yr old Muller winning the golden boot for Germany based on 3 assists and 5 goals.

Germany should really win the overall trophy for decency, professionalism, fair play, respect for the game, as they did in previous world cups, not much diving, not too much complaining to refrees (it's obvious the german federation is under serious manners as to this day, they still have to atone to the evils of Hitler), I admire their professionalism though, no sour grapes at the loss to Spain, nobody spitting at cameras, nobody b!tchin, faking etc, I am a GERMAN fan all the way, that is I!  So the German haters still dissin on Germany for the sins of the past, remember forgiveness for sins 50+ years old.  Germany starting black players, third world cup with some color... to this date, is not like some of these Spanish/Italian teams that to dis day still doh have a black player (which is as atrocious as Latapy not starting Chris Birchall), sorry, all de racism in Spain, Italy, is time they diversify dem teams as we know they have black people living there...  Start the jokes fellas, I know this website go defend every colonialist but the press have yuh brainwash against the Germans but as of today the Germans have played more world cup games than anybody else and yesterday started 3 black players... big up the GERMANS!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Muller - Golden Boot winner?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 04:17:41 PM »
Mango,
              Birchal did play in the first game against ElSalvador. I honestly don't know Latas reason for not playing him more. But I felt that Latas was trying to get his mid-field in order during the campaign and that cause the demise in the Hex. Our playmaking and defensive mid-filed was the main problem for our poor showing in the campaign.
German still getting diss for 60 yrs ago. That will go on for a long time to come. A lot of issues that is happening today was shaped directly and indirectly by WW2. The Palestinian issue. The break  up of Yugoslavia, The Euro and the common market(positive consequence). But the Germans have made more stride than others.  In time to come Spain and Italy will have their share of Black and immigrant players on their team. Nothing is before it's time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 06:51:01 PM by Deeks »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:56:32 PM »
Mango,
              Birchal did play in the first game against ElSalvador. I honestly don't know Latas reason for not playing him more. But I felt that Latas was trying to get his mid-field in order during the campaign and that cause the demise in the Hex. Our playmaking and defensive mid-filed was the main problem for our poor showing in the campaign.
German still getting diss for 60 yrs ago. That will go on for a long time to come. A lot of issues that is happening today was shaped directly and indirectly by WW2. The Palestinian issue. The break  up of Yugoslavia, The Euro and the common market(positive consequence). But the Germans has made more stride than others.  In time to come Spain and Italy will have their share of Black and immigrant players on their team. Nothing is before it's time.

Like he forget Marcos Senna was an integral part of de Spanish team dat did win Euro 2008 and was only omitted from this squad due to injury.

Or

Maybe Senna not black
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 05:01:47 PM »
Big up 20 yr old Muller winning the golden boot for Germany based on 3 assists and 5 goals.

Germany should really win the overall trophy for decency, professionalism, fair play, respect for the game, as they did in previous world cups, not much diving, not too much complaining to refrees (it's obvious the german federation is under serious manners as to this day, they still have to atone to the evils of Hitler), I admire their professionalism though, no sour grapes at the loss to Spain, nobody spitting at cameras, nobody b!tchin, faking etc, I am a GERMAN fan all the way, that is I!  So the German haters still dissin on Germany for the sins of the past, remember forgiveness for sins 50+ years old.  Germany starting black players, third world cup with some color... to this date, is not like some of these Spanish/Italian teams that to dis day still doh have a black player (which is as atrocious as Latapy not starting Chris Birchall), sorry, all de racism in Spain, Italy, is time they diversify dem teams as we know they have black people living there...  Start the jokes fellas, I know this website go defend every colonialist but the press have yuh brainwash against the Germans but as of today the Germans have played more world cup games than anybody else and yesterday started 3 black players... big up the GERMANS!

Why yuh doh dislike T&T because we have no indians on our side?  It musse have less than 1% of black people in Spain and over 40% of indians in T&T and you looking fuh Spain tuh have black people on their side...steups.  Everybody quick tuh call de next man racist...

pot...kettle...

Spanish football have plenty racism, but lewwe be reasonable in how we talk sometimes nuh....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 05:07:07 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »

Why yuh doh dislike T&T because we have no indians on our side?  It musse have less than 1% of black people in Spain and over 40% of indians in T&T and you looking fuh Spain tuh have black people on their side...steups.  Everybody quick tuh call de next man racist...

pot...kettle...

Spanish football have plenty racism, but lewwe be reasonable in how we talk sometimes nuh....

Not going to argue with you, cause ah know you go win  ;D but how much "Indians" in T&T does really play the game and actually want to rep they country in football?

Why it have a lot of "Indians" on the T&T cricket team?  :-\

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »
Because of 3 assist. U c they coulda well call goal tend on Suarez and call it a DAYYYYY.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:58 PM »

pot...kettle...

Not going to argue with you, cause ah know you go win  ;D but how much "Indians" in T&T does really play the game and actually want to rep they country in football?

Big Up!

I was just make that point before reading your reply. Not that I agree or disagree with julie mango but it not the same.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »

Big Up!

I was just make that point before reading your reply. Not that I agree or disagree with julie mango but it not the same.

To ask Kicker's question again... how much black people it have in Spain, relative to the Castillian and Catalonian populations... who by the way, happen to produce exceptionally good football players themselves.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 08:13:05 PM »
Spain has about 683,000 African descent. 1.5% of the population, just over 10% of foreigners by High Council of Black Communities (Alto Consejo de las Comunidades Negras).This exponential growth is most striking: in 1998 they were no more than 77,000. And just last year, about 7,500 descendants of Africans born in the Spanish territory.

http://afroeurope.blogspot.com/2010/01/black-people-in-spain.html

Lewwe just watch football nah .

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »

Big Up!

To ask Kicker's question again... how much black people it have in Spain, relative to the Castillian and Catalonian populations... who by the way, happen to produce exceptionally good football players themselves.

I don't know nothing about the Spanish and they Afro population and history, Kicker brought T&T into the argument and that's the point I am disputing.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 09:37:48 PM »

Agreed and thank you!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
Tazmania would be TNT   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »
Spain has about 683,000 African descent. 1.5% of the population, just over 10% of foreigners by High Council of Black Communities (Alto Consejo de las Comunidades Negras).This exponential growth is most striking: in 1998 they were no more than 77,000. And just last year, about 7,500 descendants of Africans born in the Spanish territory.

Should have 2.4 black men on de team den
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 01:03:11 PM »

:rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »
what surprise me about how this youth get on in this tourney is how much toots he do in the CL finals and how much lala he do...but yesterday i happened to catch a CL game from last season on fsc (bordeaux vs bayern) and although he get send off in that game, the man real knock, scrap, tackle back...this is a gem bayern have on dey hands oui.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »
what surprise me about how this youth get on in this tourney is how much toots he do in the CL finals and how much lala he do...but yesterday i happened to catch a CL game from last season on fsc (bordeaux vs bayern) and although he get send off in that game, the man real knock, scrap, tackle back...this is a gem bayern have on dey hands oui.

for real!...
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »
There is no excuse for Latapy not even calling up Birchall on one occasion, Birchal should be starting especially considering the midfield we had.  If it is that the style Latapy wants does not jive with Birchall, still use him as a defensive mid, like Ballack on Chelsea, you cannot leave a hard working hustler like that off.  Without Birchal scoring them bullet, we wouldah never make Germany.  Latapy is meh hero but he really phu*uing up where Birchal is concerned.  Sad to say, this Birchal issue, the unwillingness to recognize that Theobald not cutting it and a refusal to give Sancho a chance ( but Sancho could be a Warner issue), no warm up games, combined with what seemed like laid back practice sessions, as if man going and play a small goal match is my main reason for questioning his integrity as coach, he does not seem to have an open mind to the players and football in general as a coach.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 02:31:48 PM »

I think ya mean 0.24 black men...  ;D

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:46 PM »
There is no excuse for Latapy not even calling up Birchall on one occasion, Birchal should be starting especially considering the midfield we had.  If it is that the style Latapy wants does not jive with Birchall, still use him as a defensive mid, like Ballack on Chelsea, you cannot leave a hard working hustler like that off.  Without Birchal scoring them bullet, we wouldah never make Germany.  Latapy is meh hero but he really phu*uing up where Birchal is concerned.  Sad to say, this Birchal issue, the unwillingness to recognize that Theobald not cutting it and a refusal to give Sancho a chance ( but Sancho could be a Warner issue), no warm up games, combined with what seemed like laid back practice sessions, as if man going and play a small goal match is my main reason for questioning his integrity as coach, he does not seem to have an open mind to the players and football in general as a coach.

wrong thread!

rest de bottle during daylight hours nah
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

Ent, meh maths gone through boy, thanks
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »

if ah know allyuh fellas, it probably had bout three, four .36 black fellas, and bout .15 Trini to boot

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 03:07:47 PM »

Italy has already had a black player in their team, his name is Fabio Liverani he was a defender. He was in their team about 10 yrs ago.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:15:29 PM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »

so 2 and ah midget.lol.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>