March 28, 2024, 12:52:52 PM

Author Topic: Goal of the Tournament  (Read 16012 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Goal of the Tournament
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »
The skill selection this WC kinda drab.  No Ronaldinho or Zidane to spice things up.
I really didn't see many great dribbles.  Nowadays players take less risk when they have the ball.

The move from Villa for his first goal was a good one.

Look a WC goals compilation.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KX0AMWtbsk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6KX0AMWtbsk</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 11:51:55 AM »
Those were some good goals, nice re-cap...I'm surprized they had Maicon's goal ranked so low.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 12:00:01 PM »
Those were some good goals, nice re-cap...I'm surprized they had Maicon's goal ranked so low.

Tshabalala's too
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 08:19:37 AM »
I giving Maicon the goal of the tournament .....few players would dare to try what he did ...they would be berated for not crossing the ball ! It was almost impossible to score from there ...and I say it that way because he did. If he failed I would have said he had to be mad to try the impossible ! what did he have to aim at ?
Folks go and look at that goal again .....how on earth did it score ??..and few have blamed the keeper as it did not go through him ...where it parse ??

1]; } ?>