April 20, 2024, 05:10:26 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).  (Read 51192 times)

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2010, 07:52:11 AM »
let mi ask di forum a question , have trinidad senior team or olympic team ever won a tournament
outside of concacaf ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2010, 09:24:13 AM »
let mi ask di forum a question , have trinidad senior team or olympic team ever won a tournament
outside of concacaf ?

Yea, we won de Beating Yardies Tournament (BYT) in Brazil last year.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2010, 09:33:59 AM »
outside of concacaf ?

Yea, we won de Beating Yardies Tournament (BYT) in Brazil last year.

is this the same sam who hates ja with a passion ! , I guess your answer means no cause u always
quickly point out ja'cans is the pass , when will trinis admit ja NT's have done better than tnt ,
it's a waste of time replying to you anyway u r too single minded , arrogant about tnt .
 :bs: tek dat fah di bs u always chat !

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2010, 06:25:49 PM »
f**k off tum
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2010, 06:31:41 PM »
Laaawwddd Latapy yuh see what yuh do??  Is an next JA'can we have to fight up with....steups!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2010, 03:52:52 PM »
these guys are real fools. :rotfl:. even their own news paper state the facts.

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/08/11/reggae-boyz-blast-soca-warriors-3-1

Overall, T&T and Jamaica has met on 33 occasions with the visitors having won 16 to T&T’s seven and the ten others ending a drawn results, including the last three. The last time T&T defeated Jamaica was in 2001 in Port-of-Spain in a Shell Caribbean Cup First Round qualifier.

Trinidad only win a couple more Caribbean cups and in a few years that could be erase.

any way god bless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwBBuJFqmQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYhkfkrT6Q

jamaica is also a pan american silver medalist. the thing that Trinidad don't get is that just qualifying for tournaments and not getting any result at the tournaments makes no sense.

Back in the very old days, TnT was far better than us. In the last 15 years or so, we have reversed that.

It is now very competitive with Jam having the slight edge.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2010, 04:47:53 PM »
Its a real shame as a trini having to read these posts and feel proud. I am not no lover of Jamaican ball and quite frankly I only rate probably 3 jamaican players in their history but currently, I dont have any leg to stand on when comparing Jamaica to Trinidad shameful national team. When BM, who i have the utmost respct for, could say Bleeder is one of we better midfielders then T&T team in ah serious mess!! Also, the grudge thing Latas seems to have against certain players is frigin ridiculous! I need someone to confirm for me if at all, or how many times has Birchy played under Latas?

So yeh dem Jacans can come on we board and bump dey gum big time....d men who giving dem talk all d best...but unfortunately we team is garbage....bottomline! Nothing much we can do sitting on a computer to change that fact! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »
these guys are real fools. :rotfl:. even their own news paper state the facts.

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/08/11/reggae-boyz-blast-soca-warriors-3-1

Overall, T&T and Jamaica has met on 33 occasions with the visitors having won 16 to T&T’s seven and the ten others ending a drawn results, including the last three. The last time T&T defeated Jamaica was in 2001 in Port-of-Spain in a Shell Caribbean Cup First Round qualifier.

Trinidad only win a couple more Caribbean cups and in a few years that could be erase.

any way god bless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwBBuJFqmQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYhkfkrT6Q

jamaica is also a pan american silver medalist. the thing that Trinidad don't get is that just qualifying for tournaments and not getting any result at the tournaments makes no sense.

Back in the very old days, TnT was far better than us. In the last 15 years or so, we have reversed that.

It is now very competitive with Jam having the slight edge.

i know that. Jamaica start taking football seriously about 1990. at one point i think they had 5 Caribbean cup and we had 0, but look what happen in a short period of time, 4 Caribbean cups, silver pan American ,Gold cup: 1 third, 1fourth and 2 quarterfinals. a couple of youth world cup and 1998 world cup.
and play some of the best even tho we lost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roHkLcqHv3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi415hoQOs&feature=related

and more.

still Jamaica football is not where most Jamaican would want it to be, and so i hope this will improve players technicality for the future:

Real Madrid academy under construction
http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Foundation/1193041516335/1330003900527/noticia/NoticiaFundacionRM/Foundation_opens_Academy_in_Jamaica.htm

http://www.caribbeanlifenews.com/articles/2010/04/30/breaking_news/caribbeanlife-cl_top_story-2010_04_28_ap_real_madrid.txt

and the fifa academy in Kingston

Valencia partnership
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Valencia-FC_7505772

hopefully  the quality of football improve, along with more players playing professional overseas in big leagues.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:52:27 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2010, 05:47:00 PM »
Its a real shame as a trini having to read these posts and feel proud. I am not no lover of Jamaican ball and quite frankly I only rate probably 3 jamaican players in their history but currently, I dont have any leg to stand on when comparing Jamaica to Trinidad shameful national team. When BM, who i have the utmost respct for, could say Bleeder is one of we better midfielders then T&T team in ah serious mess!! Also, the grudge thing Latas seems to have against certain players is frigin ridiculous! I need someone to confirm for me if at all, or how many times has Birchy played under Latas?

So yeh dem Jacans can come on we board and bump dey gum big time....d men who giving dem talk all d best...but unfortunately we team is garbage....bottomline! Nothing much we can do sitting on a computer to change that fact! :beermug:
Allyuh takin this thing too far yes. so what if we lose ah meaningless friendly to jamaica!! is the competitive games we have tuh worry bout ain't it?

for the past 10 yrs our football has been on ah seesaw, one yr we up, the next we down, in other words no consistence! the best players being excluded for fellas who can't even preform the basics, the federation meddling with the coaches and all kinda forkry, plus it still have old void of ideas dinosours still runnin we football, what allyuh expect??

i find this dominance we want tuh have over other caribbean islands, or what we think we have over other caribbeans has been long gone and is now ah thing of the past. truth is , we are worst off than any other time in our footballing history.

there was ah time when we were beating teams like mexico and argentina in major competitions when the other caribbeans  didn't have ah leg to stand on, and that continued into the early 90ies wid ah few shell cups under our belts, but now we losin to teams like bermuda in we own back yard and katchin we nennen tuh beat stkitts nevis.

for yrs i've been tellin ppl that jamaica may not have as much talented footballers like us, but they have ah winning diehard mentality that our ppl seemed tuh lack and if they continue this pattern, in the very near future they will be ah power house in the region like mex and USA!

just last yr men was talkin bout some football coop tuh dethrone the TTFF and camps, one yr later, not one single word or serious discussion bout it.

the old man even come out and say, if anybody seriously oppose him he will step down! so where is our hardcore football gurus tuh step up and put mr camps out his missery??! where's plaqe card toatin sammy nwellin, where's gally, where's shaka, where's skeen, where's brian williams, where's nakid, where's sancho and kelvin jack?? where are all camps opponents who like tuh talk bout how lousie ah job he's doing, wham they doh want the job again??

bottom line, i think we have more serious fish tuh fry than worrying bout how many times jamaica buss we arse vise versa. i think if we don't get cracking and restore some stability in the football and implement accademies for the youths as young as primery school age, we will be in serious trouble, BC it would'nt be ah T&T jamaica rivalry nah, but rather ah T&T turks and cacos and with the way we going....... my prediction? they will be bussin we arse in we own livin room.

BTW, do we even have ah primery school league anymore?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2010, 06:21:34 AM »
how much world cup and hex jamaica play in the last 10 years ???...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2010, 03:32:55 PM »
how much world cup and hex jamaica play in the last 10 years ???...
good question batty bouy , ah like dat group wid st vincent , st kitts , trinidad and mexico , you all dont
have any pride , remember jack warner is 66 years old , he reaches retirement age . Sorry fah all yuh asses
when im gone , ah dont think no trini can go on the canadian site with all dis antics , and Bigsoccer is oppose
to warner to , Go Fck you self bouy , yu should be shame fi call jak warner daddy , the man is a louse in concacaf nations the usa only using di idiot to get another world cup in america again nothin else .  :flamethrower:

1]; } ?>