April 23, 2024, 02:18:12 PM

Author Topic: NFL 2010 Season  (Read 8734 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NFL 2010 Season
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »
Colts will take it..although de Jets lookin rhel good right now

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 11:19:27 AM »
Nobody eh talk about Vick last night yet?
Way sah
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »
Way sah

Men still in shock.
That was a beatdown of epic proportions.

I like how the man gone from dogkiller who should be working as a garbage man to amazing in 9 games.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:57 AM »
Son's birth costs Rachal playing time

It's a boy! But 49ers offensive lineman Chilo Rachal missed two days of practice last week and didn't start Sunday against the St. Louis Rams. Still, he got some playing time in the overtime win.

SANTA CLARA, Calif. – San Francisco 49ers guard Chilo Rachal had good reason for missing two days of practice last week. He wanted to be present for the birth of his son and spend a little time with his wife.

It cost Rachal plenty of playing time Sunday in his team’s 23-20 overtime win over the St. Louis Rams, but hey, family comes first.

“I missed those two days,” the 6-foot-5, 323-pound Rachal said. “It’s all good. We got the ‘W,’ and that’s all that matters.”

Rachal lost his starting job at right guard because of his absences, which coach Mike Singletary said were for “personal reasons.” Adam Snyder started in his place while Rachal welcomed the birth of a son, Chilo Rachal Jr., who weighed 8 pounds and measured 22 inches.

“The bottom line is, Chilo missed the Friday practice,” Singletary said. “He let me know the day before that there was a chance that would happen. I thought it was fair to our offense, our coordinator and our quarterback to start Snyder. There were little changes we made that Chilo was not in tune with.”

Rachal had no complaints with the decision, but said, “I’m a competitor. Anybody who wants to compete is going to want to play.”

In the end, Rachal got in the game, playing his usual spot when Snyder was sustained an injury to his right shoulder.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
Way sah

Men still in shock.

I like how the man gone from dogkiller who should be working as a garbage man to amazing in 9 games.

ent...glad to see vick doing well, hopefully he keep it together.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2010, 02:05:40 PM »
Way sah

Men still in shock.

If we in shock again... Vick looking positively scary these days.  De man ent put ah foot wrong all season.  I fraid fuh de Giants next weekend.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2010, 02:54:43 PM »
Way sah

Men still in shock.

If we in shock again... Vick looking positively scary these days.  De man ent put ah foot wrong all season.  I fraid fuh de Giants next weekend.

the real impressive stats for me is vick has no interceptions and fumbles this season.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
Big game on right now... Giants 3-13 Eagles.

So far we doing a great job containing Vick... but we continue to both shoot weself in we foot, and dodge bullets from the Eagles.  Given that we turn the ball over twice in our own territory we lucky to only be down 10.  Particularly so since the Eagles have had some big drops and/or missed plays.

We need to tighten it up in the second half... Eagles get the ball to start.

EDIT:

In the immortal words of Dennie Green.... "we let them off the hook!"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:03:42 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »
I think they let you off the hook. If them men had not dropped 2 TD catches in the first half it would not have been much of a game in the 2nd.

On another note, Vikings fire Childress. He should have left Favre in Mississippi. that is 2 coaches the man take down Mangini in NY (though I'm sure Jets fans aren't complaining) and now Childress in Minnesota.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2010, 05:15:45 PM »
I think they let you off the hook. If them men had not dropped 2 TD catches in the first half it would not have been much of a game in the 2nd.

On another note, Vikings fire Childress. He should have left Favre in Mississippi. that is 2 coaches the man take down Mangini in NY (though I'm sure Jets fans aren't complaining) and now Childress in Minnesota.

How could they let us off the hook if we lost?

Bottom line is that we had that game in the bag, they caught a lucky break on the 50-yard TD run late, followed by the Manning fumble.  I could easily start making a list of "woulda/shouldas" with regards to the turnovers we kept gifting them.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 05:38:14 PM »

How could they let us off the hook if we lost?

Bottom line is that we had that game in the bag, they caught a lucky break on the 50-yard TD run late, followed by the Manning fumble.  I could easily start making a list of "woulda/shouldas" with regards to the turnovers we kept gifting them.

All I saying is that allyuh could have easily been heading toward a redskins-like cutass in the first half.  The same way allyuh mistakes set them up for the win, their mistakes prevent it from being a blowout.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »
The Jets getting a proper cut arse from the Pats tonite....Sanchez cyar see he way, is pick after, after pick, after pick....like he could do ah remix with Iwer

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »
Huge matchup for the Giants tonight vs. Minnesota... I think the Giants should win this going away, but you never know.  Favruh might just pull a couple rabbits from his hat in this his swan song season, or if Jackson starts, he might turn back the clock and kill us as he did 2-3 yrs ago. 

Next weekend likely decides the race for the NFC East Division when the Giants and Eagles meet.  The Giants need to keep pace with the Eagles who won last night and who currently have a half-game lead on us in the Division race going into tonight, but hold any tie-breaker on account of their victory over us some weeks back. 

giggsy11

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2010, 03:24:41 PM »
Mike Vick is a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up Giant fans? You have been Vicktormized with out any vasaline!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:27:09 PM by giggsy11 »

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »
well done eagles, desean jackson and mike vick is the deadliest 1-2 punch in the NFL

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2010, 04:13:40 PM »
well done eagles, desean jackson and mike vick is the deadliest 1-2 punch in the NFL

Nice to see Vick doing well but Falcons will handle the Eagles.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2010, 11:32:44 PM »
Devastating loss by my Giants. 

ESPN and NFL Network ban in my house until de next round ah games start on Thursday.

postcript:  I shall be forwarding the repair bill for my kitchen sink cabinet door to the New Meadowlands Stadium.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 11:09:08 AM »
If Eagles had a better defense and defensive coordinator they would have a real chance at the superbowl.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 11:12:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SG8OpQyY6TI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SG8OpQyY6TI</a>
NFC North Champions  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2010, 12:27:32 AM »

NFC North Champions  ;D

Not bad... considering how the season started.  Happy for Lovie.

I became a Cutler fan after his diagnosis with diabetes and was in his corner in the row with McDaniel.  Don't Bowlen look like a complete ass now for having listened to his coach.  No Cutler, no Hillis, no Marshall... hardly any wins, and now no coach to show for his efforts.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 09:19:41 PM »
alot of sad Colts fans around the world   ;D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »
If Eagles had a better defense and defensive coordinator they would have a real chance at the superbowl.

Played itself out yesterday
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »

The numerous sacks and hits allowed on Vick wasn't a factor?  What about the 5 dropped passes?  As a Giants fan it pains me to give the Eagles any kind of credit, but Sean McDonough is a fine defensive coordinator.  We have the #4 ranked defense yet Aaron Rodgers shredded us for over 500 yards.. at a time when we were ranked #2.  Our defensive coordinator is a head coach candidate for at least 3 jobs... despite that ugly loss.  Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to a superior opponent, and Aaron Rodgers is on fire right now.  Scary to think what them Packers receivers will do on turf in Atlanta next weekend.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2011, 04:08:02 PM »

The numerous sacks and hits allowed on Vick wasn't a factor?  What about the 5 dropped passes?  As a Giants fan it pains me to give the Eagles any kind of credit, but Sean McDonough is a fine defensive coordinator.  We have the #4 ranked defense yet Aaron Rodgers shredded us for over 500 yards.. at a time when we were ranked #2.  Our defensive coordinator is a head coach candidate for at least 3 jobs... despite that ugly loss.  Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to a superior opponent, and Aaron Rodgers is on fire right now.  Scary to think what them Packers receivers will do on turf in Atlanta next weekend.

Yeah, I eh no big American football fan, but all what you have highlighted factored, honestly, Eagles look like dey did not even want to play yesterday, hard luck Vick, mash dem up nex year, yes, I iz a Vic fan
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2011, 05:59:05 PM »

Yeah, I eh no big American football fan, but all what you have highlighted factored, honestly, Eagles look like dey did not even want to play yesterday, hard luck Vick, mash dem up nex year, yes, I iz a Vic fan

Defense played well enough to give the team a chance. The offense was the problem. Vick made a bad decision on last pass, the kicker decided Sunday would be the day to miss two gimmies and the receivers were not clutch. From the time Akers miss the first kick I knew it was a sign of things to come, just like McNabb last year bouncing his first pass against the Cowboys last year playoffs. Coaching staff has to do a much better job of making adjustments and protecting Vick.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »
Let's go GreenBay...ATL on Sat!

giggsy11

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2011, 07:34:25 PM »
The Iggels fired their defensive cordinator!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
Let's go GreenBay....CHI on Sun!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJshw2Axsqc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QJshw2Axsqc</a>

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2011, 01:25:02 PM »

There's a reason why they fired the coach. He didn't pressure the QB enough. That's what the eagles used to hang their hat on back in the Jim Johnson days and what Andy Reid wants. They also got sliced by the run game. McDermott also didn't seem to know how to make adjustments well enough.

1]; } ?>