April 23, 2024, 06:05:28 PM

Author Topic: I want to be a Whore... (don't you?)  (Read 950 times)

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I want to be a Whore... (don't you?)
« on: January 21, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
Plain Talk - Phillip Edward Alexander

I want to be a Whore... (don't you?)

I want to be a whore.

All the whores I see look so happy, and I want to be a happy whore too.

Give me contracts, soft money, access, position and invitations. Inflate my ego and make me feel special.

I want to be a Party supporter whore

I want to be a political whore and smile for the camera and be in the front row and nod along cheerily and enthusiastically at campaigns, and after elections I'll be there in the front row nodding along at events and I'll be so enthusiastic people will look at me and say things can't be so bad, look at him how happy and enthusiastic he is.

During election i will only wear Party shirts and Party hats and Party badges. Give me a chance I'll wear Party pajamas if it helps 'our' cause.

Just pass some under the table and I'll parrot anything you say. If you say red I say red, if you change to blue then i was always blue.

I'll take your enemies and make them mine, if they speak against you is me and dem and I doh eat nice.

Give my family a job, a scholarship, hell give me one, and when people see me they will think they see you because everything you say I saying too.

As an activist I'll ignore your past, your present and your future. Your associations, your dealings, your recent pronouncements.

When you flip I flip. I'll lie through my teeth just like you, because I know you started off as a political whore too.

I want to be a Media whore.

I want to be a media whore. I will follow you around and take pictures as you use people in desperate situations to prop up your tiny ego and your nothing policy and I will prop you up too.

Make me your whore and people will never get tired of seeing you smile night after night after night.

For the right access and perks, if you are what you say you are, a superstar, then have no fear, the cameras here, and the microphone, and they want a show.

As your personal media whore you're guaranteed to go far, I'll make your name big, you'll be a superstar.

I want to be a Talkshow whore

I want to be a talkshow whore so when your friends come on my show it will be one big love fest and all the people watching will wish they were there too, but uh uh, to be here you have to be a whore like me.

Give me credit, give me awards, make me feel special and I'll make you feel special too.

I'll dress the part, bright and shiny, and no one will question me, and no one will question you.

When you come on the show personally (if you can't come call) the experience will be orgasmic.

I will fill the airwaves with the gobar you are spewing and nobody will doubt it because it's live tv, my tv, and what i let happen here has to ok if I'm smiling and chuckling, or i'll skew my face and they'll know, they'll know I... Am.... Not.... Happy.

But I wont do you that. Uh uh, I'll reserve that for people we don't like. (your enemies) It's our dirty little secret and I'll be your whore.

I'm a Columnist, can I be your whore too?

I'll write your name across the sky and if you don't like the truth I'll make it a lie.
I'll sing your praises, of all the good that you do, and your friends in prison I'll sing their praises too.
And when you appear dressed for any occasion, I'll say you were moving, such an inspiration.
At the end of the day your fight is mine, and for the right money i will make your day shine.

I'll blaspheme detractors rake them over the coals
Those who dare speak against you 'ill rip out their souls.
My weekly word allotment will praise every little thing you do
I'm a private dancer, and I'll only dance for you.

How about me, I'm a Businessman, can Businessmen be whores?

Give me contracts at inflated prices. I'll sell you fifty dollar laptops with ten thousand dollar 'set up' fees. Let me build for you, and I'll give you ten dollars worth of work for every hundred dollars you spend and split the difference with you.

I'll bring water for all, and if that don't work I'll bring water for some and we'll split the difference, you and me, one for you and one for me.

You'll be my silent partner (shhhhh, right!!!!) you set the price, you name the game, no I never build house before but it doesn't look so hard. Yes I know is cloth business I from, maybe I could build cloth house?

I marched in the sun and rain, no more murder, too much blood flowing down the drain. Black blood, white blood, red blood too, but now we in power is only Johnnie Walker Blue.

Et tu?

I'm a Union Leader, but I want to be a whore.

Forget those silly workers, they were a means to an end. Anybody big enough to give you everything could take everything from you and I made damn well sure that they knew that.
My enemies can't touch me, so they cant touch you.

These stupid workers don't have one brain between them if they took up a collection so don't fret, position, tax free car and rum is my price, whatever you want is yours.

Frontways, backways, sideways an' all. Anyhow you want it, I'm a whore after all.

I'm a Professional Politician

That's really just another word for whore, and if you need my vote I'll cross the floor.
Dress me like Barbie and put me in house.
Say the man I replacing is a rapist and a louse.
And when the tables turn and he in your good books again.
Give him position and we'll both call him friend

As a Calypsonian, I whoring long time.

Captain the ship is sinking, captain the seas are rough.
The gas tank almost empty, no electricity, the oil pressure reading low.
Shall we abandon ship?
Or shall we stay on it?
And perish slow, we doh know, we doh know, we doh know

:)

When I was in big school and they had career day nobody told me I could choose to be a whore. And I didn't know they had different kinds of whore.
Now I am sure.
Pressure no more
Only love on the floor
I swear I want to be a whore.

A big stinkin' nasty whore with money, Government money, a happy whore, poor no more.

(doing that soft shoe shuffle.....) Santimanitay aaay  Santimanitay joobie Santimanitay write your name across the sky Santimanitay.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:32:54 PM by Die_Hard »

1]; } ?>