April 20, 2024, 07:58:31 AM

Author Topic: Hyland scores in Belgium  (Read 6812 times)

Re: Hyland scores in Belgium
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »
i not knocking hyland's career or trying to beat down the fellah, as a matter of fact i think he has the most potential among our midfielders but oh gorm superman. man like messi is superman/batman/flash all in one and he dont be on dem scenes.  true it might be a personal thing with hyland and not what it appears to be but u know they say perception is reality. anyway hyland do yuh thing.

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2011, 11:30:14 PM »

Fans hail 'Superman' Hyland

The match commentator called him "Superman Khaleem Hyland from Trinidad and Tobago" after the Belgium-based T&T midfielder scored a superb long-range goal on Thursday in the Belgium top division.

And in unison fans in the stands shouted "Khaleem Hyland" as the goal-scorer was announced...Continue..http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/Fans_hail__Superman__Hyland-112760094.html

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 12:57:07 AM »
i not knocking hyland's career or trying to beat down the fellah, as a matter of fact i think he has the most potential among our midfielders but oh gorm superman. man like messi is superman/batman/flash all in one and he dont be on dem scenes.  true it might be a personal thing with hyland and not what it appears to be but u know they say perception is reality. anyway hyland do yuh thing.

Have a feeling the reason for him calling himself superman is simple, if you follow the NBA  you would notice Shaq calls himself superman Hyland's second name is Shaquille that could be why he use superman ??? ??? plan and simple

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 01:16:58 AM »
I guess he hasn't been doing that too often if it needs a whole separate thread ;D

well duh.... look at the position dey have de man playing ,, I eh know no top notch striker playing dat position nd scoring goals galore..

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 04:55:40 AM »
waaaaaaaaaay dat is bullet

I guess he hasn't been doing that too often if it needs a whole separate thread ;D

Mose when yuh see the goal yuh go understand why it need it own thread
Is a swweeeet goal fuh true!! :beermug:

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 08:02:13 AM »
Nice goal!!   :o :applause: :applause:

On another note, the commentator reminded me of the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show..... ;D

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 08:07:41 AM »
Nice goal!!   :o :applause: :applause:

On another note, the commentator reminded me of the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show..... ;D
"agorr d borr der herr............. d boom boom"

for real :beermug:

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »

Have a feeling the reason for him calling himself superman is simple, if you follow the NBA  you would notice Shaq calls himself superman Hyland's second name is Shaquille that could be why he use superman ??? ??? plan and simple
Nah, man. He just force ripe and cocky.

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »
Many Athletes in many different sports have been using the superman t-shirt and doing superman celebrations for several years now.  Some athletes have even tattooed the superman logo on their bodies.   I don't see anything wrong with the superman T-shirt celebration.   More power to Hyland!  Keep up the High standard....continue striving to be a true superman  :beermug:

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 08:11:44 PM »
Many Athletes in many different sports have been using the superman t-shirt and doing superman celebrations for several years now.  Some athletes have even tattooed the superman logo on their bodies.   I don't see anything wrong with the superman T-shirt celebration.   More power to Hyland!  Keep up the High standard....continue striving to be a true superman  :beermug:
:beermug: :beermug:

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

I think entirely too much is being made of this celebration now... it's over and done with.  In response to what you said above though, the only thing I will say is that if you look at the vast majority of those athletes you cite I'm sure they've had some measure of achievement in their sport.  Hyland just making a name for himself, maybe that is why some were kinda ??? by it.

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 12:04:09 AM »

Offline ironman

• dont joke with u life
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011, 05:04:35 AM »
Hatorade being distributed.....in powdered form and ready to drink liquid....even a form able to mix with life water if you in hospital, it is all here!!! :devil:
tell them it was me

Offline Trinidad Sports Reality

Hyland team playing
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2011, 01:49:06 PM »
THE man looking like a viera in the midfield

Re: Hyland team playing
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2011, 03:24:04 PM »
THE man looking like a viera in the midfield

is that ah old Viera or ah aged Viera..cause the old one was baD, the aged one, is ok.. :devil:

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2011, 09:34:14 PM »
I think now is the best time of his career to move to a more competitive league

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2011, 09:43:14 PM »
I think now is the best time of his career to move to a more competitive league

Agreed, who is his agent?