March 29, 2024, 05:48:47 AM

Author Topic: Rectum Stretcher  (Read 1311 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Rectum Stretcher
« on: February 24, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
While she was "flying" down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.  The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"

To which she replied, "I'm late for work."

Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A A A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in.  I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole ? "  he asked.

"You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

Traffic Ticket - $95.00
Court Costs -  $45.00
Look on the Cop's Face?  PRICELESS !!!

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rectum Stretcher
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »
A crocodile resting on the banks of a river clocked a beautiful young naked woman swimming in the river,the croc became sexually aroused and as the girl came out of the river he attempted to rape her,he chased after her but eventually she lost him and he gave up.Mr.Crocodile met his friend that night and told him of the experience,he inquired, why the hell you let her get away,he replied that she was running in a zig-zag fashion,his friend still said you should still have caught her and give her a good "seeing to",his reply was that at the time he was to stiff and hard to do zig-zag running.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stiff Croc.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »
A crocodile resting on the banks of a river clocked a beautiful young naked woman swimming in the river,the croc became sexually aroused and as the girl came out of the river he attempted to rape her,he chased after her but eventually she lost him and he gave up.Mr.Crocodile met his friend that night and told him of the experience,he inquired, why the hell you let her get away,he replied that she was running in a zig-zag fashion,his friend still said you should still have caught her and give her a good "seeing to",his reply was that at the time he was to stiff and hard to do zig-zag running.

1]; } ?>