April 19, 2024, 03:48:36 PM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 145529 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #420 on: April 08, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »
Khaleesi still annoying as ever.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 08, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »
I really hope they don't give her as much screen time as she has in the book... She just isn't interesting, just a massive white knight, and as others have pointed out in this thread, there's more than a tad bit of worrying racism involved.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 08, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
Khaleesi still annoying as ever.

Not sure who worse between Khaleesi and Sansa Stark.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 08, 2014, 01:40:45 PM »

Hard to say, but I know that if any more words come pouring out your c**t mouth, I'm going to have to eat every f**king chicken in this room.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 08, 2014, 01:45:38 PM »

Hard to say, but I know that if any more words come pouring out your c**t mouth, I'm going to have to eat every f**king chicken in this room.

lol dat was ah classic right dey,........arya gettin lil dread she self ................likin dat story more dan d others right now...is d most in engagin
I pity the fool....

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »

Classic line by 'Dog', infact he may be a bit rough around the edges and have a ruthless demeanor, but as time goes by his character has become somewhat likeable.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2014, 02:56:47 PM »
“Of course you named your sword,”

“Lots of people do.”

“Yeah, lots of c**ts.”

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 08, 2014, 04:13:23 PM »
"what the f**k is a lommy"

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 08, 2014, 06:00:15 PM »

Lommy is a character who was killed by Polliver, in season 2. Arya avenged his death by sticking her sword through Polliver's windpipe in the first episode of season 4.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 08, 2014, 10:02:58 PM »

"You gonna die over some chickens?"....and the classic reply "somebody is" lol

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 08, 2014, 10:07:43 PM »

Lommy is a character who was killed by Polliver, in season 2. Arya avenged his death by sticking her sword through Polliver's windpipe in the first episode of season 4.

he quotin d hound dreddy  ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 09, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
Good episode to kick off the season, can't wait for the rest of the episodes. After binge watching the last couple seasons leading up to Sunday, ah really can't stand this weekly drip-drip. If HBO (and my wife) only know how much I willing to pay to get access to all 10 shows at once.

Looking forward to see how they going to handle the high profile twists and deaths this season. BTW, Arya and the Hound had some of the best scenes. After watching Arya conduct at the end of the episode, all I coulda think of was this:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 09, 2014, 11:50:06 PM »

he quotin d hound dreddy  ;D

;D

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 13, 2014, 08:06:59 PM »
Note to self, don't get married in Westeros.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 13, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
I've always wondered how he'd meet with his end... somehow that doesn't quite seem fitting enough.  A bit anti-climactic actually.  The death mask though  :beermug:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 13, 2014, 10:52:29 PM »
I've always wondered how he'd meet with his end... somehow that doesn't quite seem fitting enough.  A bit anti-climactic actually.  The death mask though  :beermug:

taught it woulda atleast show ah coward's death.......in d end it was still "good" to see him get his.....actually smiled a bit :-\
I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 14, 2014, 10:01:44 AM »

taught it woulda atleast show ah coward's death.......in d end it was still "good" to see him get his.....actually smiled a bit :-\

I got to the point where I couldn't take him anymore....I just wanted to hit him some hard clout because he was irritating me. Never knew a character to get me so riled up :banginghead:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 14, 2014, 10:43:47 AM »
I still remember how he kill de smallie with de crossbow inside he chambers.  De beast that come out ah Melisandre cyat lick up Renry, and even poor Theon loss he prick and get all kinda torture... that bastard Joffre was far too evil to die such a convenient death.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:45:35 AM by Bakes »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #438 on: April 14, 2014, 01:48:16 PM »
I still remember how he kill de smallie with de crossbow inside he chambers.  De beast that come out ah Melisandre cyat lick up Renry, and even poor Theon loss he prick and get all kinda torture... that bastard Joffre was far too evil to die such a convenient death.

I right there with yuh. That death was too decent for he.

You notice is only he parents who run up and show concern. Nobody else give a fu&^.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 14, 2014, 08:47:11 PM »
And Theon is now reduced to even less than a prickless bastard. All kinda taunts and names.
He want to live so bad that he wouldn't slice open the man throat?
I was disappointed.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 14, 2014, 09:09:58 PM »
Like is every wedding except Tyrion own ending up in death.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:58:34 AM by che »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 15, 2014, 03:21:29 AM »

I got to the point where I couldn't take him anymore....I just wanted to hit him some hard clout because he was irritating me. Never knew a character to get me so riled up :banginghead:

Yeah boy, I wanted this btch to get bull slow.

But now on to two items: (i) who kill him and  (ii)who go take over the throne?

There is a new Queen but she barely last an hour and the marriage wasn't consumated.

I theorizing (to keep it in the family) One Hand could marry she and her brother could marry his sister.

Book readers doh spoil it.

VB

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 15, 2014, 09:22:53 AM »
VB this is a big topic on work too (for the non book readers) actually like 5 of us think it's a different character responsible for Joffre's loss. So everybody can't wait to see to did it lol, the suspense is killin me
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:30:43 AM by soccerman »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 15, 2014, 09:52:37 AM »
Doh sleep on Sansa... remember the look of death she give him while de imps and dem was acting out the battle scenes.  Plus she's the one who hand Tyrion de goblet from under the table.  Thing is he drink from it and was fine... until de pumpkin pie, lol

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 15, 2014, 11:40:25 AM »
Doh sleep on Sansa... remember the look of death she give him while de imps and dem was acting out the battle scenes.  Plus she's the one who hand Tyrion de goblet from under the table.  Thing is he drink from it and was fine... until de pumpkin pie, lol

While they are both annoying, Sansa eh have belly like Khaleesi to pull off something this vile.
Without giving the plot away, think about who (family) has the most to gain with Joffery out of the picture.
Also, the killer would have been within arms reach of Joffery during the wedding to have access to his goblet.
You are on the right path with your observation that Sansa gave Tyrion the goblet. But the the goblet was passed along like a relay baton, so look at it from that standpoint.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2014, 08:01:59 PM »
While they are both annoying, Sansa eh have belly like Khaleesi to pull off something this vile.
Without giving the plot away, think about who (family) has the most to gain with Joffery out of the picture.
Also, the killer would have been within arms reach of Joffery during the wedding to have access to his goblet.
You are on the right path with your observation that Sansa gave Tyrion the goblet. But the the goblet was passed along like a relay baton, so look at it from that standpoint.

Tywin it is then  :)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2014, 10:20:50 PM »

The plot thickens :thinking:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 21, 2014, 01:42:42 PM »
Well Half Man knew something was going on becz he had a ship ready to whisk Sansa away.

About two seasons ago Sansa had promised to be there when King. Joff. would die. But nah she eh do it.

But Half man knew something was going down.

I have a half a mind is the King's Hand. That fella does think ahead. Joff woulda finish off that empire. He had no brains, belly our heart.

The Yute Prince might make a better Kind. Shit anybody woulda make a better King.

The plot thickens.

VB

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 21, 2014, 04:37:37 PM »
Well Half Man knew something was going on becz he had a ship ready to whisk Sansa away.

About two seasons ago Sansa had promised to be there when King. Joff. would die. But nah she eh do it.

But Half man knew something was going down.

I have a half a mind is the King's Hand. That fella does think ahead. Joff woulda finish off that empire. He had no brains, belly our heart.

The Yute Prince might make a better Kind. Shit anybody woulda make a better King.

The plot thickens.

VB

Tyrion didn't know anything about the plot... wasn't him who sent the ship it was Little Finger, and it appears that was more coincidence than anything. 

aka "The King's Hand"...

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 21, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
My money on the mother in law...The granny

1]; } ?>