March 28, 2024, 04:23:41 PM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 144560 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #570 on: April 12, 2015, 09:45:32 PM »
this supposed to start tonight but apparently 5 episodes get leaked and most streamin sites have dem

Yeah,

I started watching last night. I tried not to be too greedy and take it in a little bit at a time.

I on episode four right now. ;-)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 13, 2015, 06:12:49 AM »
lol havin convos but dis goh be pressure I only watch 1 so far doh want to spoil for people willin to wait.....I actually was willin to wait but................
I pity the fool....

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 13, 2015, 03:12:21 PM »
this supposed to start tonight but apparently 5 episodes get leaked and most streamin sites have dem

Yeah,

I started watching last night. I tried not to be too greedy and take it in a little bit at a time.

I on episode four right now. ;-)

VB

I have a theory behind the leaks. HBO want to drum up additional hype for the show so they leaked it themselves.
How come the show just happened to get  leaked the day before the new season started.
Yuh eh really hear dem come out with any type of  press release, condemning the act, iz business as usual.
It's one of the top stories that people talking about now, so iz real hype.
The purist go still watch, and even if they did look at the leaked copies, dey go sidung on dey couch Sunday night normal and watch again like nobody business.
Ah guarantee it eh go have no more leaks going forward...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:14:46 PM by futbolfan »
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 13, 2015, 06:09:48 PM »

I have a theory behind the leaks. HBO want to drum up additional hype for the show so they leaked it themselves.
How come the show just happened to get  leaked the day before the new season started.
Yuh eh really hear dem come out with any type of  press release, condemning the act, iz business as usual.
It's one of the top stories that people talking about now, so iz real hype.
The purist go still watch, and even if they did look at the leaked copies, dey go sidung on dey couch Sunday night normal and watch again like nobody business.
Ah guarantee it eh go have no more leaks going forward...

You honestly think that HBO needs to drum up additional hype over this series?  People waiting 9 months for the season to kick off.  Not sure how they would have gotten the film though.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 13, 2015, 06:58:30 PM »
allyuh i goin crazy here...who has a site i can download d first episode? no torrents please and thanks

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 14, 2015, 07:19:10 AM »
Thank you Jon Snow, that scene was getting hard to watch.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 14, 2015, 07:44:06 AM »
allyuh i goin crazy here...who has a site i can download d first episode? no torrents please and thanks

if yuh have video grabbing prog like idman yuh would use here http://stream-tv1.net/ install ah ad blocking for dey.........good streams otherwise and http://series-cravings.me/ less pop up ads or yuh could jus watch d streams.

I does use palemoon with adblock latitude so I doh download no more
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:46:20 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 15, 2015, 07:08:27 AM »
Just use XBMC/Kodi.  It's better and you don't have to search around for the torrent.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 15, 2015, 09:47:54 AM »
Just use XBMC/Kodi.  It's better and you don't have to search around for the torrent.

right but is it stand alone......... is legally distributing content......because I would not fully install no program dat designed to download illegal content especially if it givin yuh UAC prompts........diaz why I never update utorrent....after d first time it ask mih for a admin password 
I pity the fool....

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2015, 08:00:04 AM »
Daenery pissed me off, the power trip does get to me sometimes :pissedoff:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2015, 05:16:31 PM »
I didn't see that as a power trip... youthman take it upon himself to be judge, jury and executioner.  Not only did he disobey her, but he usurped her authority as well.  I feel bad for him in the end, same for the fella from the Night's Watch, but yuh can't buck the chain of command and not expect to face consequences.  That being said Daenerys might need to change she name to "Estranged Mother of Dragons" soon.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 23, 2015, 08:58:30 AM »
Daenerys might need to change she name to "Estranged Mother of Dragons" soon.
Yea those dragons starting to distance themselves from her and not even obeying her as such. I wonder if she lose them how that will affect her reign as Queen. She's slowing losing the dragons and based on the last episode, her people aren't too fond of her as well.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 23, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
I personally think all of her power derives from the dragons... if not that then what?  The Dothraki only accepted her on account of her marriage to Khal Drogo.  The Unsullied because she freed them... on the strength of her having the dragons behind her.  I think in the end the dragons will fall back in compliance... it's the only role they playing in the stories and she's nothing without them.  Having rogue dragons doesn't really futher the narrative, and to have her hold onto power under any other premise wouldn't really make sense.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 27, 2015, 06:43:46 AM »
Best episode so far this season... No Daenerys probably had something to do with that... Glad someone finally 'beat out' Margaery! All props to small man Tommen! Best thing a king has ever done so far on this series... All kudos to Jon Snow for getting rid of that punk. Tyrion disappointed me, he get kidnapped like an ass in de end!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:55:49 AM by de_redman »

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 27, 2015, 07:26:04 AM »
Best episode so far this season... No Daenerys probably had something to do with that... Glad someone finally 'beat out' Margaery! All props to small man Tommen! Best thing a king has ever done so far on this series... All kudos to Jon Snow for getting rid of that punk. Tyrion disappointed me, he get kidnapped like an ass in de end!
:rotfl: Under all de kix, Margaery is starting to get her revenge on Cersei, it seems like she'll influence small man to move her elsewhere. But yes, that was the best episode of the season thus far.
I can't believe Sansa will end up with that jackass but I feel Theon will come to his senses and get her out of that.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 19, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »
Allyuh stop watching or wha?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 20, 2015, 07:27:43 PM »

Boss, all I could say is Sansa blight like fawwkk.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 20, 2015, 07:28:13 PM »

We now have a new villain to hate post Jeoffery.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 20, 2015, 11:43:26 PM »
Sansa take one fuh de team.  I think the leak kill the vibes fuh ah lot of people since we didn't know what to comment on from what not to.  Meanwhile things about to turn topsy turvy again in Kings Landing... while Arya story line getting weirder and weirder.  She could do with a new face though... that little gyul growing up ugly.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 21, 2015, 08:43:37 AM »
'Game of Thrones' loses famous fan

Washington (CNN)—HBO's "Game of Thrones" lost a viewer Tuesday morning: Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill.

The Democrat, an avid tweeter, cited a particularly "gratuitous rape scene" that ended the most recent episode Sunday night as her reason for signing off.

"Ok, I'm done Game of Thrones.Water Garden, stupid.Gratuitous rape scene disgusting and unacceptable.It was a rocky ride that just ended," McCaskill tweeted Tuesday morning.

The blockbuster HBO fantasy series, based on George R. R. Martin novels and now in its fifth season, has been characterized by its extreme violence and sex since it began in 2010.

On Wednesday, McCaskill tweeted: "Ok,winter is definitely coming.I just expressed an opinion.Cumulative effect violence & brutality took its toll. Sansa rape last straw. #GOT"

"Kinda depressing that so many more people have opinions about #GOT than reform of US intelligence gathering that I also tweeted about ystrdy," she followed up.

Since arriving in Washington in 2007, McCaskill has been a vocal advocate on issues related to sexual violence, including cosponsoring legislation targeting sexual assault's prevalence on college campuses and in the military.

She's also known for her active embrace of Twitter, using the social media platform to share her often relatively unfiltered opinions on politics as well as pop culture, technology and sports.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 21, 2015, 08:47:09 AM »
Sansa take one fuh de team.  I think the leak kill the vibes fuh ah lot of people since we didn't know what to comment on from what not to.  Meanwhile things about to turn topsy turvy again in Kings Landing... while Arya story line getting weirder and weirder.  She could do with a new face though... that little gyul growing up ugly.
Right now Sansa doh have no team... I was hoping Theon woulda snap out of it and jump in to rescue her... but that was not meant to be.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 21, 2015, 09:23:23 AM »
Right now Sansa doh have no team... I was hoping Theon woulda snap out of it and jump in to rescue her... but that was not meant to be.

The team is Littlefinger and his plan to become Lord of the North... she didn't have to go along with the marriage, but agreed to Littlefinger's plan as a means of eventually getting revenge for the Red Wedding.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 21, 2015, 10:54:00 AM »

The team is Littlefinger and his plan to become Lord of the North... she didn't have to go along with the marriage, but agreed to Littlefinger's plan as a means of eventually getting revenge for the Red Wedding.
Yeah but Littlefinger also promised Cersei Winterfell under the Lannister banner... and Sansa's head on a stake!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 21, 2015, 06:34:44 PM »
Yeah but Littlefinger also promised Cersei Winterfell under the Lannister banner... and Sansa's head on a stake!

He just giving she dat to hold... he know Cersei doh like him, and she vindictive on top of that. She's the type to smile in yuh face and mix arsenic in yuh wine when yuh turn yuh back, Littlefinger just as devious.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 21, 2015, 11:06:39 PM »
Yup that's it right there....ah feel Sansa will be ruthless in her revenge against Ramsey

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 22, 2015, 07:54:22 AM »

I watch that episode and was so vex I couldn't sleep. I kept hoping Theon would grab a knife or do something. But hopefully she learn something from Littlefinger and have a bigger plan than having this joker turn her into Reek 2.0. Whoever take that man out, I hope they do it slow and painful.

And Cersei is like the anti- Littlefinger, this woman can't see beyond the next move on the board. Her father is right, she's not as clever as she thinks she is. She trying to embarrass the one key ally her family has, the family that is literally funding the Kingdom, she is undermining her son's authority and giving religious fanatics free run when she herself have plenty things to hide. All for a personal vendetta against the new queen.

I like how the show contrasts the leadership styles and decision making processes of Jon and Khaleesi against Cersei/Tommen and Stannis.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 22, 2015, 07:11:50 PM »
I watch that episode and was so vex I couldn't sleep. I kept hoping Theon would grab a knife or do something. But hopefully she learn something from Littlefinger and have a bigger plan than having this joker turn her into Reek 2.0. Whoever take that man out, I hope they do it slow and painful.

And Cersei is like the anti- Littlefinger, this woman can't see beyond the next move on the board. Her father is right, she's not as clever as she thinks she is. She trying to embarrass the one key ally her family has, the family that is literally funding the Kingdom, she is undermining her son's authority and giving religious fanatics free run when she herself have plenty things to hide. All for a personal vendetta against the new queen.

I like how the show contrasts the leadership styles and decision making processes of Jon and Khaleesi against Cersei/Tommen and Stannis.

Sansa been thru a lot but up to this point she's largely been victim/pawn.  I predict that this move will see her character toughen up significantly, and exact revenge for the deaths of her mother and brother.  Wild speculation here, but given that she and Jon Snow not related, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up ruling the North together.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 23, 2015, 04:35:31 AM »

Sansa been thru a lot but up to this point she's largely been victim/pawn.  I predict that this move will see her character toughen up significantly, and exact revenge for the deaths of her mother and brother.  Wild speculation here, but given that she and Jon Snow not related, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up ruling the North together.
What??? Of course they are related. That's her half brother!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 23, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »
What??? Of course they are related. That's her half brother!

I won't spoil it for you.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 25, 2015, 04:48:01 PM »
Ahh Cersei, what a tangled web we weave.  Scarecrow mus'n play with fire.

1]; } ?>