March 29, 2024, 12:36:30 AM

Author Topic: India may travel to Trinidad & Tobago  (Read 43724 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: India may travel to Trinidad & Tobago
« Reply #270 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
socapro not all the indians who went to Trinidad was low caste.. am bramhan.. My aja was born In UP India. My entire generation speaks two type of Hindi .. Trini Hindi and Indian Hindi.. I also speak fluent hindi .No disrespect meant to you pro jes correcting you a little..nuff fellas here  drawing wrong card . lets concentrate on football and stop the talk bout who supporting who.. shit when grenada comes to the stadium I could swear we in Grenada.. Lets  concentrate on football and stop the shit.. am Indian and proud just as Many of my  african Trini who are proud to be African.. Lets concentrate and football dont let this game divide us.. Its nothing new Indians in trinidad and Guyana have been supporting India frm 19 0 long... Lets concentrate on ball.. Moderators I really dont like where This thread is going you guys need to step in and do your job.. This is football not a racial war ... Who cares who could speak hindi and who cant... that should not be here this is football.. Lets concentrate and football guys.. Football...

war
Sttuueepppssssss!!! you so sensitive?? look how far you take ah little informative session and make it into mein kampf. wham yuh afraid of the truth or what? it's not like ppl making this up, bottom line is that it did and does happen, and @ that time it was ah big diss!

i remember my dad and uncles and a lot of trinis including white and frenchcreoles alike being very upset with that oval incident saying that these ppl don't want tuh integrate and that is killing the togetherness and underminding the unity of the country.

so if yuh cyar take it then overs the thread, doh run to the mods like ah lil baby, it did happen and ppl taking bout it bc it was kinda fack up and unpatriotic! imagine ah rural country dick head runnin and rejoicing after we lose to india bout "dey cyar beat we". ssttuuueeepppsssssss! 

PS: even fenwick love trinidad more than some indian trinis who does support india instead of the country of their birth. fackin losers!
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 16, 2011, 03:32:09 AM »
I am supporting India because I am born Indian and also because I think that though they are the underdog, they'll still give us a good run for our money.

I hope India wins.....afterall, its only a friendly.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 16, 2011, 06:19:08 AM »
All the Social Studies put aside.

The TTFF is really lacking in finances. They should milk the race card for all it's worth. Indians in Trinidad support indian things. For e.g. when the first indian radio station was introduced, it quickly became one of the most listened radio station. TTFF/Anil Roberts should have marketed the arse out of this game. Pregame show, halftime tassa/african drumming show. Chutney/Brass aftershow.... sell 3pc KFC with half ah roti... puncheon/redbull at exorbitant prices, bring the indians out of every crevice in trinidad... and collect this revenue from dem. Who cares about who win or lorse, we have little or no finances for WC 2014, let's mesh our diversity. Rio right dey let soca meet samba in 2014.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:30:19 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 16, 2011, 06:43:43 AM »

The TTFF is really lacking in finances. They should milk the race card for all it's worth. Indians in Trinidad support indian things. For e.g. when the first indian radio station was introduced, it quickly became one of the most listened radio station. TTFF/Anil Roberts should have marketed the arse out of this game. Pregame show, halftime tassa/african drumming show. Chutney/Brass aftershow.... sell 3pc KFC with half ah roti... puncheon/redbull at exorbitant prices, bring the indians out of every crevice in trinidad... and collect this revenue from dem. Who cares about who win or lorse, we have little or no finances for WC 2014, let's mesh our diversity. Rio right dey let soca meet samba in 2014.
I totally agree tassa and de full works. Bring out them gul in the sari and everything. Make ah money out ah this. If i was Anil I would ah make this game so big that it would ah make papers in India. Win or lost the entire India team, staff and players should want to come back to trini with family and friends. Good for tourism. Kfc and roti allyuh good oui  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:03:54 AM by Tallman »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 16, 2011, 07:03:19 AM »
Eldo I agree... Men in this thread majorin in the minors too much. If an indian person come out to support trinidad or india.... does it really matter if he in red or blue? he patronizing and paying for a ticket... in other words money in the bank... I would even be silly as to have dem nuts man sell half channa/halfnuts if I know it was going to bring in revenue.  :beermug: Who doing the marketing for TTFF?

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 16, 2011, 07:33:31 AM »
Some of the comments on this thread belong in the 1990s and others are down right stupid. In addition to which, who cares if some Indians support India in this match? It translates into bums in seats and equals to revenue. Many Afro-Caribbean people born in England (especially older ones) supported TnT against England in the WC, wasn't a big deal. Many Mexican-Americans born and bred in the US support the Mexican team (again, especially the older ones). As a parent of a dougla child I really hope he can grow up in a country where some of these obsolete, backward rhetoric is a thing of the past.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 16, 2011, 07:52:41 AM »
Jayerson:
I indicated on a previous post something similar to what you said the difference was I spoke bout England 3rd and 4th generations of Scots,Welsh,Irish,Indians,Pakistanis,Afro Caribbean and Africans,most would never support England.Some people may not like it but I think we need more Douglars,I wont be around to see it but its going to happen,a friend told me that nearly every Indo in TT has an Afro relative.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:19:33 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 16, 2011, 08:20:32 AM »
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?lang=uk

comic relief?

yuh too quick on de trigger ah fix de link...and no sir I do not joke about race issues
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?lang=uk

comic relief?

yuh too quick on de trigger ah fix de link...and no sir I do not joke about race issues

only about food? Jumbie go get vex.  Anyway, I better stop before the thread get mash up.   :rotfl:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »

Self reference criterion - one of the worst things when it come to marketing.

A simple goat roti etc, or doubles will do with the option of an Aloo pie or beef.

VB

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2011, 09:11:31 AM »

Self reference criterion - one of the worst things when it come to marketing.

A simple goat roti etc, or doubles will do with the option of an Aloo pie or beef.

VB

You crazy...dey could call that a dougla, it go sell out...I laugh when I see that.
Two islands are better than one.

truetrini

« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Things really desperate when man talking for close to ten pages about India football team..steups

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 16, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
Things really desperate when man talking for close to ten pages about India football team..steups

Look at the word desperate.

Now look at our international program over the last two years.

Do you need further explanation?

VB

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2011, 10:56:01 AM »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »
socapro not all the indians who went to Trinidad was low caste.. am bramhan.. My aja was born In UP India. My entire generation speaks two type of Hindi .. Trini Hindi and Indian Hindi.. I also speak fluent hindi .No disrespect meant to you pro jes correcting you a little..nuff fellas here  drawing wrong card . lets concentrate on football and stop the talk bout who supporting who.. shit when grenada comes to the stadium I could swear we in Grenada.. Lets  concentrate on football and stop the shit.. am Indian and proud just as Many of my  african Trini who are proud to be African.. Lets concentrate and football dont let this game divide us.. Its nothing new Indians in trinidad and Guyana have been supporting India frm 19 0 long... Lets concentrate on ball.. Moderators I really dont like where This thread is going you guys need to step in and do your job.. This is football not a racial war ... Who cares who could speak hindi and who cant... that should not be here this is football.. Lets concentrate and football guys.. Football...

war
Sttuueepppssssss!!! you so sensitive?? look how far you take ah little informative session and make it into mein kampf. wham yuh afraid of the truth or what? it's not like ppl making this up, bottom line is that it did and does happen, and @ that time it was ah big diss!

i remember my dad and uncles and a lot of trinis including white and frenchcreoles alike being very upset with that oval incident saying that these ppl don't want tuh integrate and that is killing the togetherness and underminding the unity of the country.

so if yuh cyar take it then overs the thread, doh run to the mods like ah lil baby, it did happen and ppl taking bout it bc it was kinda fack up and unpatriotic! imagine ah rural country dick head runnin and rejoicing after we lose to india bout "dey cyar beat we". ssttuuueeepppsssssss! 

PS: even fenwick love trinidad more than some indian trinis who does support india instead of the country of their birth. fackin losers!

all of us originate from africa, so this debate over indian and african is pointless, the genographic project of human migration has revolutionized how we look at ourselves and others, also our root/origin.

threads like this are rendered useless because as society progresses we will realize we are all one and have a common ancestor

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/index.html

take a read, educate yourselves and free yourself of any ignorant and regressive thought you may have.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2011, 02:33:09 PM »
Some of the comments on this thread belong in the 1990s and others are down right stupid. In addition to which, who cares if some Indians support India in this match? It translates into bums in seats and equals to revenue. Many Afro-Caribbean people born in England (especially older ones) supported TnT against England in the WC, wasn't a big deal. Many Mexican-Americans born and bred in the US support the Mexican team (again, especially the older ones). As a parent of a dougla child I really hope he can grow up in a country where some of these obsolete, backward rhetoric is a thing of the past.
Nonsense!!! these ppl supporting trinidad against england bc they weren't respected as brits for a long time especially first generationers who was excluded in every which way.

why,look how long it took england to come tuh terms with their immigrant population and begin treating them like "english" citizen integrating them into british society, plus they've only been there in great numbers 50yrs. same thing with the rest of europe.

as for mexicans, these ppl has only been in the US in great numbers less than 70yrs, and their population was minuscule up till the late 70ies, it's only LA and dallas that really had ah huge mexican population compared to the rest of the US, but trini indians has been in T&T since the 1840ies!! that's almost 200 fackin yrs and they can't assimilate yet??

allyuh keep making excuses for that bull crap, i just have one word to describe it, unpatriotic!! fack dat!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:11:20 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 16, 2011, 02:45:02 PM »
seriously guys... this thread has become putrid with it's bigotry. India playing TnT, thank god we have an international... good luck socawarriors.

JC both my father, and his father repped TnT in Golf, both were indians and did it proudly... come cricket in the 70's and 80's when WI was a "black" team they supported unequivocally. Even though I have asked my Mum and Dad to come live in the US, they refused... because TnT is their home. Dey supporting ONR, NAR and PNM like diehards. Many Indians just as every other race in trinidad and tobago love the rocks they live on...  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:48:45 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 16, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »

war

all of us originate from africa, so this debate over indian and african is pointless, the genographic project of human migration has revolutionized how we look at ourselves and others, also our root/origin.

threads like this are rendered useless because as society progresses we will realize we are all one and have a common ancestor

take a read, educate yourselves and free yourself of any ignorant and regressive thought you may have.
TI, this is ah cop out if i've ever seen one. what about discussing anything about race especially indians that does make this whole board so uncomfortable, untruthful and compromising?

it's the same here in the US when ppl discuss african american sociology, i've noticed that it makes ppl so apprehensive and have them walking on egg shells every time the subject arises. why can't ppl speak out in an intelligent unoffensive truthful manner about the subject? what's with all the diplomacy and evasiveness ?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 16, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »
Nonsense!!! these ppl supporting trinidad against england bc they weren't respected as brits for a long time especially first generationers who was excluded in every which way.

why,look how long it took england to come tuh terms with their immigrant population and begin treating them like "english" citizen integrating them into british society, plus they've only been there in great numbers 50yrs. same thing with the rest of europe.

as for mexicans, these ppl has only been in the US less than 70yrs, and their population was minuscule up till the late 70ies, it's only LA and dallas that really had ah huge mexican population compared to the rest of the US, but trini indians has been in T&T since the 1840ies!! that's almost 200 fackin yrs and they can't assimilate yet??

allyuh keep making excuses for that bull crap, i just have one word to describe it, unpatriotic!! fack dat!

If only you knew how off-base yuh is.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 16, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
seriously guys... this thread has become putrid with it's bigotry. India playing TnT, thank god we have an international... good luck socawarriors.

JC both my father, and his father repped TnT in Golf, both were indians and did it proudly... come cricket in the 70's and 80's when WI was a "black" team they supported unequivocally. Even though I have asked my Mum and Dad to come live in the US, they refused... because TnT is their home. Dey supporting ONR, NAR and PNM like diehards. Many Indians just as every other race in trinidad and tobago love the rocks they live on...  :beermug:
Breds , you miss the whole boat! go back and read my initial post and you would see where i mention ah certain sector of the population, and not the whole indian population in T&T does be on dat.

almost half ah the board is indians, and the man to whom the site belongs is an indian, so i can't be that fackin out of it to think that this is indian behavior, no!

it's ah country bookie "ignorant" indian mentality, and i hate the way ppl defending it! it's the same disdain i have for african trinis who have ah ghetto mentality and love tuh advantage and bully ppl of the other races with their racist bull shyte.

right in town where i from have plenty indians, and they not in dat. in st,james, deigo, maraval, and st anns have plenty indians and dem is more trini than me, and doh talk for all the indian ppl who inter marry with chinese , whites, black and spanish down my way. yuh go bawl if yuh really know how diverse POS and the western side of the island truly is.

i not in no race ting boss, i just hate the separation nonsense4, it's the same problem i have with 1st  generation vincies and genadian trinis who love tuh bad talk native trinidadians and always have something negative tuh say about trini culture, they born in trini but always bad talkin we! i have ah couple of friends (or frienemies if you will) and i does tell dem tuh go back grenada and st vincent if we not good enough fuh allyuh, as ah matter of fact, don't even go back trini!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 16, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »

as for mexicans, these ppl has only been in the US less than 70yrs, and their population was minuscule up till the late 70ies, it's only LA and dallas that really had ah huge mexican population compared to the rest of the US, but trini indians has been in T&T since the 1840ies!! that's almost 200 fackin yrs and they can't assimilate yet??

If only you knew how off-base yuh is.
Well enlighten einstein, don;'t leff me in the dark. ::)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 16, 2011, 03:40:29 PM »

war

Look here, like yuh trying to get everyone here depressed or what?!   :-\

The last thing man hear want to find out is that they are related to you in some distant way even if it has to be traced back to billions of years ago!  :'(
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 16, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »

war

I really think you miss the point of this conversation.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 16, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »

war

I really think you miss the point of this conversation.

Hey VB, like yuh have endless time on yuh hands to waste this evening or what?!

Anyway doh say ah never warn you!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 16, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »

war

Look here, like yuh trying to get everyone here depressed or what?!   :-\

The last thing man hear want to find out is that they are related to you in some distant way even if it has to be traced back to billions of years ago!  :'(

:rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 16, 2011, 04:05:47 PM »
Dutty, is time to post another movie with appropriate subtitles ...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 16, 2011, 05:49:21 PM »

Look at the word desperate.

Now look at our international program over the last two years.

Do you need further explanation?

VB

TC, you, yourself man. One practice game before a WC qualifying game. You called that efficient. Even if we only played Brazil in friendly I would have cuss the sameway. We are no longer novice in the WC business. We been playing since 65 and this is the kind of preparation we have.

1]; } ?>