March 28, 2024, 05:30:46 PM

Author Topic: TIME FOR POSITIVE VIBES!!  (Read 1914 times)

truetrini

TIME FOR POSITIVE VIBES!!
« on: October 22, 2005, 05:59:45 PM »
I am sick and tired of all the distractions and the irresponsible media reports emanating from T&T!

I am very disappointed with Jamaica's  aid to Bahrain, but as Palos rightly said, we have to do our job and that job must be done without anybody's help!

We have to take care of Bahrain when they arrive in T&T and beat the living daylights out of them.

T&T football has always been plagued with baccahnal and bullshit!

Time for a change, and let us start the change now!

Everytime jack Warner opens he damn mouth is total nonsense...he always shooting shit and he does so very well!

I was very disappointed when it was announced that Beenieman will be taking charge of training local coches...I thought that was Lincoln's job and I thought he was doing it!

That is not to say that Beenie man cannot have an input, but training coaches and building infrastructure MUST remain the job of the Technical team.

Anything less will be a BIG slap to the face of the Lincoln Phillips.

Trinidad needs more Tigers, more Anton Corneals and more Brian Williams'!  We need locals trained to lead at the grassroots level.

Beenie is good.  Very good, and he brought stability and structure to the Men's National Team.

But rememebr whose idea it was to bring in this man in the first place and why he was suggested!

The hiring of Beeni man was a stroke of genius as was the recognition that T&T needed a syatem that brought great disclipine.

For that...Lincoln must be recognised.

How then is it that at a press conference, man can say that the Gov, will be giving x amount of dollars and that beenie will be incharge of training local coaches?

That is an insult to the Technical team!

Isnt the current technical team training local coaches now?
Didnt the governmnet not give Tiger 18 milloion to do just that among other things?

Now for this Nakid thing.

f**k Nakid, if he decides to go and help Bahrain, good for them and great for that f**king traitor Nakid!

Frankly I could care less now.  I already made posts calling him a traitor and i feel justified for those remarks if indeed he is providing assistance to Bahrain.

He is ah f**king Benmedict Arnold!

But that should in no way distract us...T&T Soca Warriors and the fans from thinking positively and keeping the VIBES!

As Latas said  Vibes up...Vipes up!Let us stop the negative postings and support wholeheartedly.

This may very well be a ploy from Bahrain to destabilize and create a sense of confusion.

We need not aid them in creating confusion on the eve of our Nation's opportunity at its greatest sporting triumph.

We beat Mexico...but we are still not in the promised land.

I feel that Bahrain going to Jamaica is a ploy to create doubt and fear!

Let us Vibes it up!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TIME FOR POSITIVE VIBES!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 06:03:16 PM »
Yes Truetrini Good vibes

However I do not think that Lincoln is getting a slap to face.. Beenie training de local coaches was being organized by lincoln himself....

Here is the story from back in May

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=1480.msg8948#msg8948

Local football coaching is to benefit from seminars to be conducted by national coach Leo Beenhakker. According to Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation president Oliver Camps on Wednesday, these seminars have been planned with the hope of Dutch coaching staff transferring their knowledge, both practical and theoretical, to local coaches. The long-serving football administrator told Newsday that the seminars would be organised and arranged by technical director Lincoln Phillips. But he said, however, such seminars could not be carried out at this point in time, and would have to wait until after the World Cup qualifying campaign.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 06:06:12 PM »
Breds it is a slap in de man face.

having Beenie doing ah seminar is NOT de same as taking responsible for training the coaches!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 06:09:14 PM »
Breds it is a slap in de man face.

having Beenie doing ah seminar is NOT de same as taking responsible for training the coaches!

Well if that is de case.... However I thought de latest reports was jus supplemental and Lincoln was still in charge with Beenie conducting seminars and training sessions....
AS WAS planned along...

NO?

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 06:16:34 PM »
no!  the reports clearly stated that beenie in charge!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 06:23:10 PM »
no!  the reports clearly stated that beenie in charge!

What reports? This report?

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=5400.msg42163#msg42163

Aside from coming on board to assist the team in it’s quest for a historical qualification,  the Government has also agreed to retain the services of head coach Leo Beenhakker and his assistants for two-four years in the first instance to coach National Teams and Local Coaches.

I don't think this clearly states that beenie is in charge of that aspect of football development and therefore supplants Lincoln in that respect... I guess we just have different interpretations
If yours is right then it is definitely a lil outrageous

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 06:26:27 PM »
Believe me..it is dat outrageous.

I Know what ah talking about!

Besides when you ever know T&T and de ttff to do anything less dan outrageous?

Vibes it up though..lets get over dese set ah shit and vibes it up.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2005, 06:27:34 PM »
Believe me..it is dat outrageous.

I Know what ah talking about!

Besides when you ever know T&T and de ttff to do anything less dan outrageous?

Vibes it up though..lets get over dese set ah shit and vibes it up.

For True!!!

Soca Warriors all de way!!  :cheers:

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 06:39:01 PM »
Me aint find nutten wrong with Ja accepting the game.
It will not make a difference.
They play different to us.
The only thing they could get out of the game is playing against physical strong men.
Plus, we getting to scout them, and they have risks of injuries.

The Nakhid issue is a different story.
I have a feeling plenty of that is ole talk.
I dont think Nakhid will join Bahrain, he not that mad.

If he does, I rite him off totally now.
But it will not help them, Beenie is a smart coach, he will adjust to suit and counteract.

All these disttractions will just make the warriors more hungry.
There is no denying us.
Nakhid on the Bahrain bench might actually inspire our players even more to f**k him up by blowing out Bahrain.
Vibes UP!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 06:55:47 PM »
Well just look how it inspired the fans just imagine how it go VIBES up dem players. True dat!!!

1]; } ?>