April 23, 2024, 01:59:35 PM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24658 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:48 AM »
Yow TI, the thread played out breds. in all honesty yuhs meh boy, and ah tellin yuh this as ah breddren, yuh need tuh stop and take ah loss dread, sometimes yuh have to be the bigger man and walk away.

Have to agree.. take the loss and forward. Yuh moving like ah bobolee now with licks from all sides. BTW.. I too agree that Birchall and company didn't have their heart in the game/s and let us down terribly. Fans taking his side/defending him on past merit... which is fine as he's shown to be a true soldier in the past.

family what loss allyuh talking about?  :D

all of them get pong left, right and centre and they couldn't take it, so they call in reinforcements and they get dismiss as well, so they call for ban and deleting of the thread.

let them come out and say they take their losses and move on, it have real soldiers that happy all of The HERD get pong, doh get tie up fam.

but i agree, enough is enough, they get enough pong for ah lifetime. 

like i said, it takes 20 or more of The HERD to tackle me and they still come out losing, real RAMBO scene up in here.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:53:48 AM by Controversial »

truetrini

« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
Controversial have every right to state his views and interpretation of the statements made.  Even if they were standard, it is obvious that the players lacked motivation, heart and coaching!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
Controversial have every right to state his views and interpretation of the statements made.  Even if they were standard, it is obvious that the players lacked motivation, heart and coaching!

Doh let JC hear you say that yuh know!!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>