March 28, 2024, 01:03:37 PM

Author Topic: Khaleem Hyland Thread  (Read 54726 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Hyland back in Belgium.. missing the Gold Cup ?
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »
With so much supposed star boy mentality players is ah wonder we could actually ever field a team.  ::)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
So quick to jump to conclusions.......how many of you knows what was agreed upon by the club and the ttfa?

All of a sudden he is perceived as a starboy?

Based on what?

Steups!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »
I feel I will delete this thread yes

not once did I accuse Hyland of ducking out on us.. I just wanted to know If he will be called up for the Cup but then Liburd posted an article stating alot of the squad are back in Europe because the HAD TO REPORT FOR PRE SEASON WITH THEIR CLUBS

Once we call upon any they must be released in accordance with FIFA Regulations

I fully expect Hyland to be in the Gold Cup squad

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 01:09:19 PM »
dey will be back.would of been nice for all the players to practice together but say wat
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
FIFA rules stipulate for tournaments players are obligated to be part of the national team training camp for 2 weeks prior to the tournament. Which makes the start date for camp June 24th.

I don't know the circumstances around why the player is not in the squad but clearly this is not ideal. I know for example Glen went to India to finalize his contract and will join the squad later in the week so I will reserve comment until an official release from the technical staff as to the official reason.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »
I'm sure he will play in the GC. When we spoke he indicated that his club were having some problems with releasing him, so I guess the TTFF has to sort it out. He NEVER indicated that he didn't want to play.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 05:18:23 AM »
I'm sure he will play in the GC. When we spoke he indicated that his club were having some problems with releasing him, so I guess the TTFF has to sort it out. He NEVER indicated that he didn't want to play.

Agreed, it's up to the TTFA to sort it not Hyland. It is not Hyland's responsibility to force a release from his club, it is the TTFA's as anything else has a good chance of compromising his posistion with his club.

It's nothing new, despite the rules many clubs push things to the limit in the hope associations or the players themselves will cave. Most European leagues play hard ball with national associations especially ones they think are weak. I am yet to see a trouble free run up to the African Nations Cup; there are always battles between clubs and associations about releasing players when that tournament is on.

The TTFA need to grow ah pair and fast!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hyland back in Belgium.. missing the Gold Cup ?
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 05:27:54 AM »
I feel I will delete this thread yes

not once did I accuse Hyland of ducking out on us.. I just wanted to know If he will be called up for the Cup but then Liburd posted an article stating alot of the squad are back in Europe because the HAD TO REPORT FOR PRE SEASON WITH THEIR CLUBS

Once we call upon any they must be released in accordance with FIFA Regulations

I fully expect Hyland to be in the Gold Cup squad

Delete it. The thread out of control now.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40:09 AM »
Tallman, Flex... plz delete this thread

jesus christ boy Just Cool

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2013, 06:57:41 AM »
Hmmmm.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2013, 10:41:23 AM »

Mr, you just come on this site last yr and you want tuh silence me??

lemme ask yuh something, where the fack were you when this board nearly died when all the wagonnist run out and abandon the team?? prior to the gold cup it's myself, FF, barataria, worm and ah few other member who was tuning in to the games, no one else could be bothered,

and God forbid if we didn't qualify for this gold cup, is now the board would need ah defibrillator bc the site almost flat lined after the WCQ, and now new life has been breathe into the site, all the sooo called football lovers poking out their heads with their noses in the air, and you want tuh come and take set??

all this talk bc i run one joke wid ah man (grayskywalker), and is commission of inquiries for so!

so that yuh know friend, yuh barking up the wrong tree. yuh better find someone else tuh fack wid eh cherry/ full warrior.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:22:11 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Hyland is Overrated...
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2013, 12:06:52 AM »
For all the talk, people talking about Hyland, I hardly ever see Guerra give away a ball or make such bad passes in a game.

I'm sorry but Hyland should not be a starter, Bleeder ah love yuh breds but your not Captain material or first team material anymore. J Jones is a waste and I was happy to see Carter get a rest.

To be totally honest I believe we need 5 men in the mid, 4-5-1 is a better formation for us, or at least have a man like Guerra play behind Jones and put Hector on the wing in the future.

what is frustrating is to see defenders make school boy mistakes, ball watching, allowing strikers too much space, not defending with their life. Hart is a great coach, its too bad, he has these wanna be primadonnas on the team that feel they should be there.

Time to get rid of them and field players who actually love defending and winning, TT players attitude is below par for intl football
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 12:09:43 AM by Controversial »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hyland is Overrated...
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2013, 01:45:25 AM »
For all the talk, people talking about Hyland, I hardly ever see Guerra give away a ball or make such bad passes in a game.

I'm sorry but Hyland should not be a starter, Bleeder ah love yuh breds but your not Captain material or first team material anymore. J Jones is a waste and I was happy to see Carter get a rest.

To be totally honest I believe we need 5 men in the mid, 4-5-1 is a better formation for us, or at least have a man like Guerra play behind Jones and put Hector on the wing in the future.

what is frustrating is to see defenders make school boy mistakes, ball watching, allowing strikers too much space, not defending with their life. Hart is a great coach, its too bad, he has these wanna be primadonnas on the team that feel they should be there.

Time to get rid of them and field players who actually love defending and winning, TT players attitude is below par for intl football
I wasn't going to respond to you ano, but i had to say something bc you're back on this kid after the splendid game he had tonight, BTW, did you even watch the game last night?? wah yuh is a troll or what??

every time we lose you does come bawlin bout this one is sh!t and that is in crap, man grow the fack up and learn the game nah!

some players have bad games and some don't have quality, hyland have quality but had two bad games, jovin jones was pure class today, and if you didn't see that then yuh need to start watching ice hokey and leave football be.

the ppl who don't have quality and should not be on the team period, or should not be seeing anytime but riding pine should be bleeder, carter, jamal gay, jorslin and clyde leon. these fellas lack ability and needs to be off the team or on the bench permantly unlees we have ah big lead and need to rest some players.

but hyland have real quality, he just had ah few bad games.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:31:47 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2013, 10:58:13 AM »
Hyland is a very good player. we need him in the mid. Guerra has talent but i en think he good enuff for international. jus my humble opinion. too much flair ting he does focus on.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2013, 01:15:57 PM »

I wasn't going to respond to you ano, but i had to say something bc you're back on this kid after the splendid game he had tonight, BTW, did you even watch the game last night?? wah yuh is a troll or what??

every time we lose you does come bawlin bout this one is sh!t and that is in crap, man grow the fack up and learn the game nah!

some players have bad games and some don't have quality, hyland have quality but had two bad games, jovin jones was pure class today, and if you didn't see that then yuh need to start watching ice hokey and leave football be.

the ppl who don't have quality and should not be on the team period, or should not be seeing anytime but riding pine should be bleeder, carter, jamal gay, jorslin and clyde leon. these fellas lack ability and needs to be off the team or on the bench permantly unlees we have ah big lead and need to rest some player.

but hyland have real quality, he just had ah few bad games.
Hockey done boi ,Chicago Blackhawks legacy .Only Baseball on lol .

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »

Nothing too controversial about your analysis since it lets us know that you know very little about the game. BTW you got two things right one is the Theobold comment and the other is about Carter.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2013, 01:34:18 PM »
Guerra need a better agent than this, man.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2013, 01:40:55 PM »
Why we goin around in circles about players..it doesn't matter who yuh play ..yuh might correct someting here but another problem pop up elsewhere no one player has all the required attributes..is how yuh use them..the Kenwyn Jones problem solve because he getting the service he motivated and he has some fitness..one problem solve..a whole heap a other problems become apparent..
Leave de players alone dey could play..leave dem..you cyah do better..look Beenhakker dey..therein lies all de problems..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2013, 04:04:45 PM »

Nothing too controversial about your analysis since it lets us know that you know very little about the game. BTW you got two things right one is the Theobold comment and the other is about Carter.

I think your lack of debate is a testament to your lack of knowledge about the game. Instead of worshiping that image you have erected of Hyland. Why not comment on why he is our best option for an attacking midfielder?

Other than the fact he plys his trade in europe, lets hear your infinite wisdom?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 04:18:14 PM »
Contro, really bro? and you have knowledge of the game?  :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuhs the one who said that jovin jones should be subbed, and for who aubrey david, daniel cyrus?? you have shown that your knowledge of the game is all in your noggin.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Khaleem Hyland Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2014, 04:50:57 AM »
Khaleem Hyland has been told by KRC Genk that he is free to look for another club, because he is not in coach Emilio Ferreira’s plans for next season.
http://www.footgoal.net/suite.php?selection=99482
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »
Khaleem Hyland has been told by KRC Genk that he is free to look for another club, because he is not in coach Emilio Ferreira’s plans for next season.
http://www.footgoal.net/suite.php?selection=99482

This is why he was hardly making appearances for the club recently. I didn't even realize that the coach who brought him to Genk, Mario Been, had been sacked since February.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
That's craziness - he's a top player. Tell the Belgians! Fenwick can tell them how good he is!

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2014, 12:13:47 PM »
That's craziness - he's a top player. Tell the Belgians! Fenwick can tell them how good he is!
I wont be surprised if he moves to a better league he had alot of interest a few years ago and hes still young.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2014, 03:19:18 PM »
Nature of the business, hopefully we could remain in Europe with another top flight team.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2014, 06:52:21 PM »
Racing Quenk!!!

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2014, 02:07:46 AM »
More likely Standard Liegé given Duchatolet's network

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »
QPR may come knocking harry rednapp wanted hyland long ago .....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 12:22:11 PM »
QPR may come knocking harry rednapp wanted hyland long ago .....
I was just coming here to say that. Great minds think alike  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 02:08:44 PM »
Lets hope eh!

1]; } ?>