March 29, 2024, 12:44:47 AM

Author Topic: NBA in a SoE too. First 2 weeks of season cancelled.  (Read 1809 times)

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NBA in a SoE too. First 2 weeks of season cancelled.
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:50:59 AM »
NBA in lock down! First two weeks cancelled and now they risk losing Bryant
The National Basketball Association has sensationally cancelled the opening two weeks of the season and in turn could risk losing its biggest star in Kobe Bryant as the NBA lockout saga continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2047851/First-weeks-NBA-season-cancelled-lockout-continues.html#ixzz1aU7KctWs

This is real crap!  Can't take this hockey, baseball or American football.   Tried to get into American football but never could.  Basketball is the only N American sport I watching and they gone and take that away.  Greedy sobs.
whey boy!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: NBA in a SoE too. First 2 weeks of season cancelled.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »
i eh really care if ball hoggin kobe go play in italy.they wasnt winnin no championship anyway.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »
i eh really care if ball hoggin kobe go play in italy.they wasnt winnin no championship anyway.

Dais is until they get Dwight. 
whey boy!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:33:43 PM »

Dais is until they get Dwight. 

if they get bruticus, then they have made themselves contenders once again in the west, kobe has some gas left in the tank but the east is strong this year and teams have a playoff run under their belts, its wide open this year breds

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
Checkout the biggest losers of the lockout and the type of dough they're supposed to make every two weeks this season: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/list/201110/nbas-biggest-lockout-victims

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
:whistling:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>