March 29, 2024, 12:52:59 AM

Author Topic: Two pedophiles get 20 years each in separate sickening Manhattan cases  (Read 551 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Two dangerous pedophiles were condemned to long prison terms in separate Manhattan cases today -- one a predator who pretended to be a cop in an attack near South Street Seaport, the other a fiend who spent four years assaulting his girlfriend's young daughter in Inwood.

Career pervert Richard Heisler, 49, of Harlem, will get 22 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to kidnapping and criminal sex act. Heisler pretended to be an undercover cop and forced a terrified 13-year-old boy from Brooklyn to give him oral sex on a secluded bench on South Street last February.

Heisler had told the boy that if he didn't comply, he'd arrest him and throw him in jail, where he would be "stabbed and injured" because he was "small and white." Heisler, who was caught on surveillance leading the boy through a subway station, has convictions for nearly identical crimes against boys in Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ.

The second monster, Nilton Rodriguez, 24, of The Bronx, was sentenced to 20 years prison with his victim's sobs ringing in his ears as he left the courtroom.

"He robbed me of my innocence," the now-19-year-old -- abused from age seven to 11 -- said in a poignant victim impact statement, describing how Rodriguez had stolen her trust by giving her toys and a puppy.

"He told me it was our little secret That it was special," she cried of the abuse. The teen spoke of her spiral from nightmares and paranoia to harming herself, alcoholism and sleeping pills.

Now in college, she was subjected to "some of the most disgusting acts that you could think of, all endured by a little girl who trusted and loved the defendant," said Kevin Wilson, a prosecutor with the Manhattan DA's Child Abuse Unit, which won justice against both

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>