April 29, 2024, 01:33:48 AM

Author Topic: Gold falls off a cliff! Controversial wey yuh?  (Read 1199 times)

truetrini

Gold falls off a cliff! Controversial wey yuh?
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:30:06 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/gold-falls-off-cliff-margin-calls-cream-speculators-211556157.html

We warned you that gold falls when the dollar rises-- and you might have noticed the dollar rising as the euro falls-- along with  European sovereign bonds and European bank stocks. Gold you see trades in an inverse relationship to the dollar about 70% of the time.

My gold guru, who was bullish all the way from $950 an ounce in June, 2008 until $1570  last summer, believes a good buying floor might be in the $1525 area; that would amount to a $400 correction from the 2011 peak of $1920.

read more by clicking link above
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:38:26 AM by truetrini »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Gold falls off a cliff! Controversial wey yuh?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:37:04 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/gold-falls-off-cliff-margin-calls-cream-speculators-211556157.html

We warned you that gold falls when the dollar rises-- and you might have noticed the dollar rising as the euro falls-- along with  European sovereign bonds and European bank stocks. Gold you see trades in an inverse relationship to the dollar about 70% of the time.

My gold guru, who was bullish all the way from $950 an ounce in June, 2008 until $1570  last summer, believes a good buying floor might be in the $1525 area; that would amount to a $400 correction from the 2011 peak of $1920.

daft Trini, iz you?  :D

you warned me? ::) I could of swear it was daft trini who was arguing with me... :D

of course gold falls when the dollar rises daft, when did I ever say it doesn't?  ::)

patience daft, the commodities market is a place for investors with an iron will, to withstand the ups and downs.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:55:22 AM »
Steups...

I was ready to go stand below wid ah net... until ah read de damn story.

Very misleading.

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »

you warned me? ::) I could of swear it was daft trini who was arguing with me... :D

of course gold falls when the dollar rises daft, when did I ever say it doesn't?  ::)

patience daft, the commodities market is a place for investors with an iron will, to withstand the ups and downs.

fella yuh looking for a dave/jenny as is dat time ah de year or wha?

The warning is part of an article, I eh wan yuh bout nutten, neither did I make any such claim..steups..yuh already in linbe fuh 3 or more nominations like yuh looking for more?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »

fella yuh looking for a dave/jenny as is dat time ah de year or wha?

The warning is part of an article, I eh wan yuh bout nutten, neither did I make any such claim..steups..yuh already in linbe fuh 3 or more nominations like yuh looking for more?

well yuh bawl out my name  :D misleading yes... my bad dey

3 awards being best poster, most creative, entertaining & interesting poster and most intelligent poster when the board is a snorefest, full of individuals that know nothing about football

yea i am aware i could win all 3 categories  ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:16:56 PM by Controversial »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
for ah second ah thought was GOD fall off the cliff
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 07:51:16 AM »
flack.. I now looking to go with ah bucket oui.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »
here I thinking that God put ah hand for them fellas on de show Gold Rush...

1]; } ?>