March 29, 2024, 05:56:15 AM

Author Topic: Cutting Grass...  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cutting Grass...
« on: October 25, 2005, 03:29:47 PM »
 One Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking ah carib and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung."

I took a drink from my bottle of Carib, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkers and stared directly at this nosey neighbor and then calmly replied, "I am, that's why she cuts the grass."

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Cutting Grass...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:01:58 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
nice
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »
One Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking ah carib and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged at this that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung."

I took a drink from my bottle of Carib, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkers and stared directly at this nosey neighbor and then calmly replied, "I am, that's why she cuts the grass."

yeah jumbie hung like ah ....................

horse............................................................

fly! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 07:14:28 AM »

yeah jumbie hung like ah ....................

horse............................................................

fly! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dat is one thing boy..she real diplomatic eh!..she jus didn't want to make you feel less of a man compared to me.. you really think she woulda say she met ah anaconda and she didn't have to travel to the amazon? Doh worry, some people like shrimp roti!

1]; } ?>