April 18, 2024, 06:29:48 PM

Author Topic: Enough of Barath.  (Read 1489 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Enough of Barath.
« on: January 19, 2012, 04:25:26 PM »
Barath has had his chances and has failed to deliver it is time to give him a long rest,he has found ways of getting out when he shouldn't.I've seen enough of him and he has quite a bit to learn,he is batting against the weakest team and finds a way to get out...run out against Canada,no need fuh dat...STOOPID.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Enough of Barath.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:01:10 PM »
Barath has had his chances and has failed to deliver it is time to give him a long rest,he has found ways of getting out when he shouldn't.I've seen enough of him and he has quite a bit to learn,he is batting against the weakest team and finds a way to get out...run out against Canada,no need fuh dat...STOOPID.

sometimes allyuh men does have no idea what allyuh talking about... what simmons score? how much wickets badree take in this match?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 05:11:03 AM »
Barath just hasn't lived up to expectations and at times shows no respect for his wicket,he gives it away much too easily and I cannot take him seriously for that reason.He has played nff cricket and although young in age he is experienced enough to show it while he is at the crease.I know it was Bravo's fault that he was stupidly out last night but that is not why I have lost confidence in him as our number one opener simple as that.Barath is our cricket version of Kenwyn Jones.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 09:00:15 AM »
Barath just hasn't lived up to expectations and at times shows no respect for his wicket,he gives it away much too easily and I cannot take him seriously for that reason.He has played nff cricket and although young in age he is experienced enough to show it while he is at the crease.I know it was Bravo's fault that he was stupidly out last night but that is not why I have lost confidence in him as our number one opener simple as that.Barath is our cricket version of Kenwyn Jones.
that kj ref. is  harsh .Am hard on him also but we cant give up on him .He needs to be fixed tho` .

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
all yuh have ah screw driver dey tuh tighten him...or yuh prefer ah plyers tuh pull he totee...??
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
all yuh have ah screw driver dey tuh tighten him...or yuh prefer ah plyers tuh pull he totee...??
What yuh saying man.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 05:09:50 PM »
Rotate he tote  :rotfl:

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:24 AM »
This little man need to get his act together ....sooon.. :devil:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy