March 28, 2024, 11:46:04 AM

Author Topic: I tip my hat to Wallace and Look Loy ... full support against neo colonialism  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
You know what’s so hypocritical about this board...

You have men on here preaching about Malcolm X, MLK Jr., Padmore, CLR James, Dr. Williams, Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey etc etc

But when our local fed stands up against neo colonialism and institutional racism and sell outs locally, the majority come running to denounce, criticize and undermine the actions of the few who are not only innocent but have decided, “Enough”.

Fanon’s analysis on inferiority is at play here. The precedent being set here is historic, it also opens up fifa to uncharted territory. Meaning, others will follow, and could lead to some waking up finally that an alternative is needed.

Caribbean and African football is not progressing under fifa. Nor will it reach to the level of dominance it should be at.

So you can continue to beg for your master to take us back, but that is the product of a brainwashed and enslaved mentality that doesn’t know any better.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Give thanks to the few who are awake for many are still asleep
Except Jah watch over the city the watchman watch it in vain
If the watchman see it the danger and blowit not his horn,then the weight of the destruction shall be upon the watchman's shoulders... :devil:

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

You have men on here preaching about Malcolm X, MLK Jr., Padmore, CLR James, Dr. Williams, Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey etc etc

But when our local fed stands up against neo colonialism and institutional racism and sell outs locally, the majority come running to denounce, criticize and undermine the actions of the few who are not only innocent but have decided, “Enough”.

Fanon’s analysis on inferiority is at play here. The precedent being set here is historic, it also opens up fifa to uncharted territory. Meaning, others will follow, and could lead to some waking up finally that an alternative is needed.

Caribbean and African football is not progressing under fifa. Nor will it reach to the level of dominance it should be at.

So you can continue to beg for your master to take us back, but that is the product of a brainwashed and enslaved mentality that doesn’t know any better.
Listen mate, the best war strategist and generals in the annals of history knew when to retreat, especially when their supply routes were cut off, even hitler learned this the hard way. you can’t continue to fight an enemy with hungry sick men in your ranks, there must be a time to retreat and a time to press on, but only when the circumstances is in your favor, or else it becomes a suicide mission.

as it stands fifa has them by the balls, and the more they move the tighter the grip becomes. it’s only a matter of time before fifa suspends the executive indefinitely, then what? these men signed up to help football in this country, and they could do more for football if they are involved in some capacity, rather than being banned indefinitely.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 08:23:23 AM by pull stones »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile

Some people have just become comfortable with slavery.
The wouldn't know what to do with freedom.
Hand-outs. getting yuh meals on time, well dais more than enough to secure loyalty to de oppressor
The strange thing is often people are enslaved because their oppressor is afraid of them. But they themselves don't even know their own worth.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Hand-outs. getting yuh meals on time, well dais more than enough to secure loyalty to de oppressor
The strange thing is often people are enslaved because their oppressor is afraid of them. But they themselves don't even know their own worth.
please don’t encourage this ridiculous guy and his crazy delusional notions, the United ttfa gambled and lost, as it stand they don't even have money to take a bus home. I congratulate them on their gallant efforts but the game is up. why am I the only one seeing this?

PS.they lost me when they dropped the case in the high court and reopened it the next day. I can’t wrap my head around that, I just can’t.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 08:22:01 AM by pull stones »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Standing for your principles when it costs you nought is worth just the same.

No sacrifice, no struggle, no principles.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Standing up for what though?

If Wallace win, what then, will he get a nobel prize? or money? Will it change anything?

If he win, the suspension will be lifted and every week Wallace will be begging the government for money to run football. There will be no games from women, youths and men, we go be force to pull out of international competitions and coaches will be begging for pay like hungry man Angus Eve who eh coach or play a team since January but begging for pay.

If Wallace lose, what then, will he get a nobel prize? or money? Will it change anything?

How many of his own people he will sink to prove a point?

How many black youths will get affected by this shit just to prove a point because nothing more will come out of this.

This win for Wallace will last as long as a next bacchanal.

Look FIFA suspend de TTFA and everybody forget about de TTFA Panama money trail.

Last week Mark Bassant was a hero, this week nobody cah remember he name good.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Give thanks to the few who are awake for many are still asleep
Except Jah watch over the city the watchman watch it in vain
If the watchman see it the danger and blowit not his horn,then the weight of the destruction shall be upon the watchman's shoulders... :devil:

;)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Listen mate, the best war strategist and generals in the annals of history knew when to retreat, especially when their supply routes were cut off, even hitler learned this the hard way. you can’t continue to fight an enemy with hungry sick men in your ranks, there must be a time to retreat and a time to press on, but only when the circumstances is in your favor, or else it becomes a suicide mission.

as it stands fifa has them by the balls, and the more they move the tighter the grip becomes. it’s only a matter of time before fifa suspends the executive indefinitely, then what? these men signed up to help football in this country, and they could do more for football if they are involved in some capacity, rather than being banned indefinitely.

No mate you listen...

You were fooled by the dictator and had to swallow your words..

Don’t come with no house mentality here and spout about football this and that... TT is mainly sell outs, we produced some of the most brilliant revolutionary minds, now it’s a bunch of sell outs who love being controlled...

I don’t want to waste time on your brainwashed nonsense

Yuh eating crow all 2020 pretending like it’s caviar

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Manipulation, divide and rule, and of course a version of the Stockholm syndrome which people fail to realize that the population is under...

It’s like when Rhodes went into what is now, modern day Zimbabwe .... ancestral African land for eons, became taxable... so now people think it’s normal, because the taxation authority are those who control the financial and monetary system and hence implement the system to control and keep you at bay to obey..

Fifa works for those who created it, it’s antiquated at best, the Caribbean and African nations and their feds are so brainwashed they believe they can’t create their own system and run it and those who think they can are erased..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Freedom and self rule is nought?

What price or value do you place on self determination?

And for those saying fifa owns this and that, aztecs created the game of football, there was a certain amount of appropriation there, and I wouldn't be surprised when the west Africans sailed to the Americas which history never speaks about and taught the migrated tribes in NA how to build pyramids, basketball and football, are games which came out of this interaction...

Know your history

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Standing up for what though?

If Wallace win, what then, will he get a nobel prize? or money? Will it change anything?

If he win, the suspension will be lifted and every week Wallace will be begging the government for money to run football. There will be no games from women, youths and men, we go be force to pull out of international competitions and coaches will be begging for pay like hungry man Angus Eve who eh coach or play a team since January but begging for pay.

If Wallace lose, what then, will he get a nobel prize? or money? Will it change anything?

How many of his own people he will sink to prove a point?

How many black youths will get affected by this shit just to prove a point because nothing more will come out of this.

This win for Wallace will last as long as a next bacchanal.

Look FIFA suspend de TTFA and everybody forget about de TTFA Panama money trail.

Last week Mark Bassant was a hero, this week nobody cah remember he name good.

So lie down and take it Sam...

Of course most low iq individuals don’t remember marks name, they are too busy worrying whether carnival will be cancelled and whether they will be bothered for wearing no mask on their own private beach ... but for the few of us who actually have a brain and have experienced systemic racism and neo colonialism up close, it’s good to see someone take a stand...

Stop being shortsighted and brainwashed, how long TT catching Dey ass now? People acting like it was glory days with the dictator, Hart was the only saving grace and fifa and the dictator got rid of that, time to stand up..

It’s now or never, don’t end up on the wrong side of history and never teach our youths to be docile and subservient
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 05:02:39 PM by Controversial »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

And for those saying fifa owns this and that, aztecs created the game of football, there was a certain amount of appropriation there, and I wouldn't be surprised when the west Africans sailed to the Americas which history never speaks about and taught the migrated tribes in NA how to build pyramids, basketball and football, are games which came out of this interaction...

Know your history

Mate I was supporting your position, as rare as that is for us. I won't claim it as our history though - I'm white-British trying to be an ally. It's my kids history though.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Know your history

Mate I was supporting your position, as rare as that is for us. I won't claim it as our history though - I'm white-British trying to be an ally. It's my kids history though.

add: How Tiresais might be depicted in TT carnival - the blind prophet

ps: full respect
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 10:04:01 PM by maxg »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Know your history

add: How Tiresais might be depicted in TT carnival - the blind prophet

ps: full respect

Few get the reference, nice!

1]; } ?>