April 16, 2024, 07:27:44 AM

Author Topic: Was king tut european?  (Read 8576 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Was king tut european?
« on: June 20, 2012, 05:06:19 AM »
Was going through the net yesterday and accidentally ran into this info, had no idea that such a test was carried out. what do yuhs think, is it valid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHzOUNt4fhg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vg2BMkEjR0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiLvtDL2IBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_40fJhhZzds&feature=fvwrel

i was never sure about the egyptians to tell yuh the truth. a lot of black americans try to claim ancient agypt bc of their lost culture and wanting to belong to something great.

they also had the need to dubunk the white propaganda that blacks had no great history and existed as primitive ppl foraging and hunting up till modern times under basic conditions.

as for me, i never got on that wagon, instead i always opted for the facts, and in the case of egypt, the jury stiil out.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:23:22 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Was king tut european?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »
Hard to know whether it is valid or not.

(1) the haplotypes they are describing are apparently not found in Egypt today in any significant quantities.

(2) they conveniently forgot that these same group of genes are also found in some parts of western and central sub-saharan africa.

(3) the genetic marker they claim to have used, the r1b1, is not conventionally used in these types of studies because it is not mitichondrial, i.e not maternal. mitochondrial dna (mtDNA) is probably the most accurate and telling form of ancestral/genetic mapping, especially when it comes to SRTs (short tandem repeats) that form the basis of the haplotyping presumed in these 'studies'.

(4) cleopatra's father's family was of macedonian lineage, so even though tut was long before that time it's still possible he may have been of europpean extract. OR his genetic complement may have moved into europe after his death, or even already moving in that direction before his death.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:10:35 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »

(1) the haplotypes they are describing are apparently not found in Egypt today in any significant quantities.

(2) they conveniently forgot that these same group of genes are also found in some parts of western and central sub-saharan africa.

(3) the genetic marker they claim to have used, the r1b1, is not conventionally used in these types of studies because it is not mitichondrial, i.e not maternal. mitochondrial dna (mtDNA) is probably the most accurate and telling form of ancestral/genetic mapping, especially when it comes to SRTs (short tandem repeats) that form the basis of the haplotyping presumed in these 'studies'.

(4) cleopatra's father's family was of macedonian lineage, so even though tut was long before that time it's still possible he may have been of europpean extract. OR his genetic complement may have moved into europe after his death, or even already moving in that direction before his death.

The Koran could answer all those questions..why look to science?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »

The Koran could answer all those questions..why look to science?

Explain!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »
Very good thread topic just cool. If the scientific technique proving that King Tut was European is sound and adheres to the most rigorous research methods, then I will accept that King Tut is European. But, as Zandolie's post indicates, there is still some contention concerning this claim.

http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

Admittedly, the DNA tribes link is debatable there is a lot of controversy surrounding the claims in the dna tribes article. For more info, here are the data that the dna tribes article based its research on:

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393

I am no expert on this topic, although I certainly have an interest on the topic, so I will defer to those on this board more qualified to speak on the topic. For the geneticists on this forum, how valid is the research conducted in the dna tribes article?

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:29:19 PM »
next thing is white people build the pyramids

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
the link to the article is from the journal of the american medical association, which maintains a very good reputation. but dnatribes comparison of the valid genetic markers (STRs) used by jama to me would be suspect. not sure if they are using widely accepted data or their own.

aryan supremacists are always trying to claim every ounce of achievement through history as thier own. and too many black/brown people try to rope in celebrity type figures to cover their deep insecurity on the acheivements of their own people. case in point cleopatra. macedonia lineage father, likely african mother. but everybody body playing tug of war with her heritage.

in the end if race is all about genetics, then many of the 'races' that existed in the past don't exist today. like the neanderthals, many present today will be greatly altered or gone tommorow whether by mutation, population dynamics, or intermixing .

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »
One of the very last projects I (a team of us) filmed & edited while at Discovery Communications was a Doc. on King TUT and his ancestral lines. I have some of the photos on FB of my trip to the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. When we took MRI of King Tut and recreated his face, the head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities and Head Archeologist Zahi Hawass, fought us tooth and nail. They did not want us to depict what we had found or what we were lead to recreate with the help of forensic recreations. That project was delayed from 2008 to 2010. Lets just say that Tut, his granny and his family buried their tombs were not european...

I have yet to see europeans with ah question mark head (side profile)

maasai/nubian

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:18:46 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 09:13:12 PM »
next thing is white people build the pyramids

Aliens.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 10:01:29 PM »
True true, everyone knows the aliens did it.

Talking so, I was watching history channel a while back. They was cutting granite with laser precision. Without modern tools. Cutting granite by hand like that, next to impossible for that time period.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 12:15:38 AM »
Ever since I read Chariots of the Gods when I was real young (admittedly a lot of that book is jokey) I have never ruled out the alien theory. Yeah, I know I'll get abuse for saying that, but I've been inside a pyramid at Giza and the accuracy of those buildings is amazing.

Its just hard to comprehend how some Egyptian convinced a pharoah to spend huge amounts of money to build something that big without really knowing it could be done. And then nothing that big was built by humans for 2000 years or longer (as far as I can recall?) In fact, the Crusaders couldn't even demolish them and they gave it a good try!

Ok, now shoot me!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 03:24:12 AM »

Zando, i'm very much interested in the ancient world, but strange enough, have no interest in king tut's lineage. i used to be crazy about ancient egyptian culture and history, but when i got a wiff of the modern egyptians i was totally turned off by them even though it''s not the same culture or the same ppl. those people (modern egyptians) are horrible and racist, so i  took a back seat.

another thing that turned me off from the ancient egyptians were the black orientalist, especially those who live here in the west. those people sometimes embellish the truth just so they could convince people that egypt was totally black, these ppl behave like they have some sort of blood connection to those ppl, when in fact they are not our (ppl who came to the west as slaves) ancestors, but the ancestors of the kushite and nubian ppl.

i kinda glad it happened, would  have given anything to see the faces of dr ben and chancellor williams when the news was announced that tut was in truth ah white boy.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:25:46 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 03:41:30 AM »
True true, everyone knows the aliens did it.

Talking so, I was watching history channel a while back. They was cutting granite with laser precision. Without modern tools. Cutting granite by hand like that, next to impossible for that time period.

Breds, it sound like yuh joking, but you could never tell with some folks on the site, but lets assume that you weren't, that idea of aliens building pyramids and structures that are unexplained is a white supremacist concept, bc in their mind africans are sub human and is incapable of any kind of engineering feat especially when it's not engineered and instigated by mighty whitey.

all this fackin guessing and speculating would have been a non issue if the greeks didn't burn down the libraries when they conquered egypt. had the libraries stayed in tact, then we would have known all who did what when and why! but they burned it to the ground bc they wanted no trace of a "majority black" civilization, and they couldn't spread the lie that math science and technology started in greece had it stay in tact.

how is it that no one questions the inventions of white ppl. the aero plane, space shuttle, computer and other marvelous inventions are far greater than that of the pyramids, but no one is saying that aliens came and gave them the technology, but when it's in africa or in latin america, in their minds "those ppl too dunce to do anything so splendid, so it must be a white man who help them", or some bug eyed spacemen.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:45:46 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 03:57:25 AM »
One of the very last projects I (a team of us) filmed & edited while at Discovery Communications was a Doc. on King TUT and his ancestral lines. I have some of the photos on FB of my trip to the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. When we took MRI of King Tut and recreated his face, the head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities and Head Archeologist Zahi Hawass, fought us tooth and nail. They did not want us to depict what we had found or what we were lead to recreate with the help of forensic recreations. That project was delayed from 2008 to 2010. Lets just say that Tut, his granny and his family buried their tombs were not european...

maasai/nubian

Daft, you are full of surprises bro, that handle "daft" must be some kind of antonym, bc you not exuding no kind of daft qualities, @ least thus far.  ;D

so you worked on the reconstruction of the skull ? very impressive. :applause: it must have been a great time in the hot sun. that man dr hawass is ah big nanny if i ever seen one, i heard he could be extremely nasty and bigoted! as for tuts side profile, i believe they got his skin color wrong (depicting him as a red man) but in his portraits he has full lips and dark brown skin, in the recreation the boy have thin lips and red like an apple, woh kind ah sh!t was dat??
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:59:35 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 04:09:33 AM »
Eh zando, if i was them i would not resort to using his mitochondrial dna either, yuh want them want tuh foil their own plans? after all the man grand mother was queen (tiye) ah black nubian woman.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/tiye5.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:24:31 AM by just cool »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »
"how is it that no one questions the inventions of white ppl. the aero plane, space shuttle, computer and other marvelous inventions are far greater than that of the pyramids, but no one is saying that aliens came and gave them the technology, but when it's in africa or in latin america, in their minds "those ppl too dunce to do anything so splendid, so it must be a white man who help them", or some bug eyed spacemen."

lol.

they used to say it was impossible to construct and stabilize brick/stone structures on sand with the technology of the ancient world. then some western engineer figured out to replicate the building of a brick pyramid using only materials available at that period. there was clear adaption and improvement of engineering techniques over the course of time. hardly a strong case for the perfection of some 'alien' putting down masterpieces on the spot.

the idea that slave labour was exclusively used to build large construction projects is also a fallacy that was started by the greeks (herodontus and siculus mainly) that still perpetuates to this day. that really degraded the quality of egypitian achievement imo, and was also used to justify slavery

to be fair, there is 'alien' conspiracies surrounding stonehenge too. so its not neccessarily all racism.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:04:07 AM by ZANDOLIE »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 09:33:01 AM »
I don't even understand how racism can be a part of the discussion concerning technological achievements. (I understand the implications concerning the Egyptian DNA).

Yes of course there are white supremists who try to dispel any achievements of non whites. But there are zealots in all races and religeons. Most people don't listen to them, although I concede that if a theory is repeated enough, people will believe it without checking its validity.

"how is it that no one questions the inventions of white ppl. the aero plane, space shuttle, computer"  This is a thoughtless statement that detracts from your point.

At least think it through. A better question would be "how is it that no one questions the voyages of Columbus, or the development of gunpowder, or how about the writings of Nostradamus or the sketches by Da Vinci"

As for alien interaction, being fairly oblivious of engineering and construction techniques, when I visited Giza, my son and I sat looking at those magnificent structures and tried to conceptulise the design, logistics and construction and came away in awe of those builders. Now I can fathom how the Empire State building was built and even those fantastical buildings in the Emirates and Malaysia, but the pyramids still puzzle me.

And the racism against ancient civilisations can be ridiculed by the example of Stonehenge. White guys stand a dozen or so rocks in a circle while Africans are using tens of thousands to build perfect pyramids containing astronomical measuring systems.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:36:18 AM by Football supporter »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 10:35:04 AM »
all this fackin guessing and speculating would have been a non issue if the greeks didn't burn down the libraries when they conquered egypt. had the libraries stayed in tact, then we would have known all who did what when and why! but they burned it to the ground bc they wanted no trace of a "majority black" civilization, and they couldn't spread the lie that math science and technology started in greece had it stay in tact.

jc, de fact that it was egyptian libraries getting burn down tell yuh all yuh need to know ent.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 12:35:39 PM »
Come on Football supporter, this is why i don't like to engage white people in topics of this nature, more than often they tend to get over offended and cry out racism when truth, facts, reality is visited or revisited.

breds, the black race has always had a hard time with white societies, not that they didn't have a hard time with anyone else, but ever since the two cultures met there was always some kind of malice on the part of the white race towards the black race, and when this is expunged to white people, they either tend to cry racism, or over simplify it instead of approaching it soberly and openly.

the black man has always been marginalized by the white power structure, especially during and after the transatlantic slave trade. we were savages, 1/5 of a man, incapable of great things, monkey ape like folks, incapable of great societal feats, we had no soul, inferior to whites, all this negative slander just bc they want to usurp authority on the planet without reproach.

just listen to the irish prof in the first clip of my initial post " blacks has never been able to duplicate what was done in egypt" what ah fackin lie, they did it in ethiopia, in mesopotamia, timbuktu, kenya, carthage and right up the block in sudan (nubia) which preceded ancient egypt.

right here in america there were tens of invention by black inventors but was never taught in schools, written in books or even made public. fellas like benjamin banekka, elijah mc coy, and lewis latimer was never credited with their inventions, inventions that was major in their time and presently, yet no one knows bc it would expose the lie that blacks were incapable of producing technology kust like in ancient egypt.

for centuries the white power structure has been under playing the accomplishments of black people, and still doing it to this day!

just look @ africa for instance, the wealthiest continent on the planet, but funny enough, have the most poverty. africa was never the same after western europeans set foot in sub saharan africa, they stole enslaved, pillaged, created wars and finally colonized,

then like if that wasn't enough, after sucking africa dry like ah starch mango, they never put squat back into the place, that's bc it served their purpose not to, the same way it served the greeks to burn down the libraries of alexandra egypt, in other words, they wanted the world to know that blacks were incapable of having great societies.

for yrs i had to watch as a little boy black africans depicted on TV in the most shameful way! ppl walking around half naked in grass skirts with painted faces and living in mud huts, there was no great civilizations, no accomplishments, just some black muddy looking unkept ppl scrounging and foraging like wild animals. never did they show ppl in lagos, durasalem, kinchasa, nirobi,or kigary, only wild bush tribes who make up less than 5 % of africa's population, but that's what i thought africa was as a little boy.

only when i grew up i found out that africa had great civilizations and ah even greater history. the reality is, there were countless great civilizations in afirca, but no one would even know, that's bc the white power structure found it in their interest to hide our great history.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:19:23 PM by just cool »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
Pre flood they were called the Nephilim (The ones who came down from the sky. Call them alien if you want)  Bible called them sons of God.  Book of Enoch claimed they thought men many mysteries and sciences including how to make war, dark magic etc.  Sumerian culture/Babylonian/Tower of Babal/Nimrod's Empire clearly depicts these giant beings and gives credit to what they were thought by them.  Call them aliens if you want :)   Post flood they are encountered in many other places based on the biblical account.  The word given for them after the flood is Rephaim (Reanimated ones).   

Aliens my tail.  Funny thing about those 'aliens'   Is that somehow when they encounter bible believing Christians they flee at the name of Jesus.   :)  But you'll never here that side of the story.

Truth is, compared to those ancient civilizations we are really ignorant to what is really at work around us.  We've become so sophisticated and scientific that we've become fools.   
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
Pre flood they were called the Nephilim (The ones who came down from the sky. Call them alien if you want)  Bible called them sons of God.  Book of Enoch claimed they thought men many mysteries and sciences including how to make war, dark magic etc.  Sumerian culture/Babylonian/Tower of Babal/Nimrod's Empire clearly depicts these giant beings and gives credit to what they were thought by them.  Call them aliens if you want :)   Post flood they are encountered in many other places based on the biblical account.  The word given for them after the flood is Rephaim (Reanimated ones).   

Aliens my tail.  Funny thing about those 'aliens'   Is that somehow when they encounter bible believing Christians they flee at the name of Jesus.   :)  But you'll never here that side of the story.

Truth is, compared to those ancient civilizations we are really ignorant to what is really at work around us.  We've become so sophisticated and scientific that we've become fools.   

God is a Alien  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »
how is it that no one questions the inventions of white ppl. the aero plane, space shuttle, computer and other marvelous inventions are far greater than that of the pyramids, but no one is saying that aliens came and gave them the technology, but when it's in africa or in latin america, in their minds "those ppl too dunce to do anything so splendid, so it must be a white man who help them", or some bug eyed spacemen.

Actually some conspiracy theorist claim most of those invention including the laser came for alien tech.

Look up this fellah - Philip J. Corso
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

Personally i believe there is life out there , the probability that we are alone is 1 in Trillions actually greater than that. Whether or not they ever visit here cant answer that one. And yes i was joking before heh  :devil:

Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »

maasai/nubian

Mr. Hawass definitely seems to have an agenda.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Tut’s DNA is Western European
Posted by EU Times on Jun 7th, 2010 // 1,032 Comments

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

On the Discovery Channel broadcast, which can be seen on the Discovery Channel website here, or if they pull it, on YouTube here, at approximately 1:53 into the video, the camera pans over a printout of DNA test results from King Tut.

Firstly, here is a brief explanation of the results visible in the video. It is a list of what is called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs).

STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “short repeat units” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.

These STR values for 17 markers visible in the video are as follows:
 DYS 19 – 14 (? not clear)
 DYS 385a – 11
 DYS 385b – 14
 DYS 389i – 13
 DYS 389ii – 30
 DYS 390 – 24
 DYS 391 – 11
 DYS 392 – 13
 DYS 393 – 13
 DYS 437 – 14 (? not clear)
 DYS 438 – 12
 DYS 439 – 10
 DYS 448 – 19
 DYS 456 – 15
 DYS 458 – 16
 DYS 635 – 23
 YGATAH4 – 11

What does this mean? Fortunately, a genius by the name of Whit Athey provides the key to this list. Mr Athey is a retired physicist whose working career was primarily at the Food and Drug Administration where he was chief of one of the medical device labs.

Mr Athey received his doctorate in physics and biochemistry at Tufts University, and undergraduate (engineering) and masters (math) degrees at Auburn University. For several years during the 1980s, he also taught one course each semester in the electrical engineering department of the University of Maryland. Besides his interest in genetic genealogy, he is an amateur astronomer and has his own small observatory near his home in Brookeville, MD.

He also runs a very valuable website called the “Haplogroup Predictor” which allows users to input STR data and generate the haplogroup which marks those STR data.

For those who want to know what a haplogroup is, here is a “simple” definition: a haplogroup is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation.

Still none the wiser? Damn these scientists.

Ok, let’s try it this way: a haplotype is a combination of multiple specific locations of a gene or DNA sequence on a chromosome.

Haplogroups are assigned letters of the alphabet, and refinements consist of additional number and letter combinations, for example R1b or R1b1. Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups have different haplogroup designations. In essence, haplogroups give an inisight into ancestral origins dating back thousands of years.

By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.

The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:03:02 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »

maasai/nubian

WTF you is a secret agent ah what ? You have rel stories dread  :thinking:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:07:32 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 12:32:03 AM »
Don't mean to over throw the thread but on the idea of Aliens etc. here are some facts on space travel. 
The closest galaxy to ours is 2mill light years away.  Now light speed is 180,000 mps. (Can't remember exactly).   A vessel at light speed would take 2 million years to get here.   Now let's say they are from some star in our own galaxy.  Even if the travel 1million miles a day it would take them 72,000 years to get to earth.  The closet star is called All-  something and it's 27.5 trillion miles from earth. :)
Plus space is not a vacuum anything traveling at speed of light will meet those particles in the form of unbelievable radiation.   So where could they be from?  And what are they? 

And BTW JC that whole white man vs black man idea is a relatively new concept, no more that 4-5 hundred years old.  It's a New World device that worked.  But in the old world it was really about rich and poor and no one could deny the contributions of people with dark skin.  People of color had some many great empires.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 03:23:32 AM »
Don't mean to over throw the thread but on the idea of Aliens etc. here are some facts on space travel. 
The closest galaxy to ours is 2mill light years away.  Now light speed is 180,000 mps. (Can't remember exactly).   A vessel at light speed would take 2 million years to get here.   Now let's say they are from some star in our own galaxy.  Even if the travel 1million miles a day it would take them 72,000 years to get to earth.  The closet star is called All-  something and it's 27.5 trillion miles from earth. :)
Plus space is not a vacuum anything traveling at speed of light will meet those particles in the form of unbelievable radiation.   So where could they be from?  And what are they? 

And BTW JC that whole white man vs black man idea is a relatively new concept, no more that 4-5 hundred years old.  It's a New World device that worked.  But in the old world it was really about rich and poor and no one could deny the contributions of people with dark skin.  People of color had some many great empires.

That is based on physics as we know it presently....hence the reason for theories of space, time, wormholes etc.

I have been to Egypt and when you step in front of the pyramids, it blows you away like...."how de hell dey do dat?" When you look at the joints in some of the stonework, the intricate detail of the artifacts and the sheer size of the blocks, it really makes you wonder.."is modern man missing something?"

For all the back and forth love JC usually has with TC (lol), he raises some valid points that people doh really answer or choose to quietly ignore. In fact, Football supporter took the JC's same question and just asked it in a different way. No one questions Da Vinci and company because it is simply accepted without question that their work was a work of genius....not a man in an observatory communing with aliens.

No one really asks why the Egyptian libraries or Mayan libraries were destroyed, why the Sphinx's nose was used as target practice, or why many of the statues in egypt have their noses broken off.

Interesting thread nonetheless.........
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Was king tut european?
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 04:31:34 AM »

What lion said. Man thought the earth was flat at one time. Man only existing just a small part in time. There are planets that were around billions of years before us. That means somewhere out there, somebody has a few billion years advantage over us. There are many things we as humans ain't begin to touch yet. We are new kids on the block. Whether or not we were visited is still up for debate, but I would not doubt it.
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 04:47:39 AM »
The closest galaxy to ours is 2mill light years away. Now light speed is 180,000 mps. (Can't remember exactly).   A vessel at light speed would take 2 million years to get here.   Now let's say they are from some star in our own galaxy.  Even if the travel 1million miles a day it would take them 72,000 years to get to earth.  The closet star is called All-  something and it's 27.5 trillion miles from earth. :)

Wildly inaccurate! I really hate bold statements of fact, when they are easily verified. I mean you are on the internet. It don't take long.

Your whole post loses credibility to scientific minds.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:50:16 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 06:00:07 AM »
When we were researching this project, we found that there had been numerous Pyramid like structures scattered through out Northern Africa and the Sahara from Zanzibar, Sudan and the largest being in Egypt. The African Pyramids are not uniquely Egypt, but their immensity is! The paintings on the walls of KV62 and other chambers had faces and skin that is dark. I mean there was color compositions that were used on parts of the paintings were white, or cream color, why paint the faces of Tut and his family dark brown. Tut name's meaning was supposed to be "son or walking image of anul" Anul is dark in all depictions that I have found.

@ JC a lot of times these projects are privately funded and the funders have a say in the outcome in the final product. Eg is the T-Rex an apex predator or a scavenger, anatomically it's a scavenger but depicted as a predator.... or what was it's true color composition. A lot of times the artist rendition is heavily influenced by external factors or executive input. Would you like to be told that your whole history was based on a misconception?

Most Egyptians (today) don't consider themselves black, and despise being called "African"

@DHW no but I travelled a lot!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 09:08:11 AM »
@DHW no but I travelled a lot!

Amazing  :beermug:
Youtube Channel