April 23, 2024, 07:32:37 AM

Author Topic: Afghan Taliban publicly execute woman accused of adultery; men cheer  (Read 8086 times)

truetrini

justcool, yuh feel yuh know everything about everything and yuh eh know a cock from yuh nose.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
And the Koran is no science book, nutten in it is more than cursory common knowledge at the time..much of it so basic my 5 year old knows more!

BULLSHIT fom a Bullshit book thatw as copied and co-opted...steups...

Total pack ah assness as usual.  You cannot write nor speak more than 3 words in Arabic..steups..go pull yuh stones elsewhere.
No one said that the quran is ah science book, but there are reference in the quran about things that was not popularly known on that peninsuela 1400 yrs ago, especially from an unlettered man, things that ppl in europe didn't even know, bc had they knowledge of it they would not have said that the earth was flat!

fella i not here to argue wid you, bc in my mind yuhs ah snob and an extremely hostile red boy who feel he's hot sh!t. ppl wid your mind set in T&T does go on like they better than all, and yuh still have that backward mentality from yuh glory days on the island, but them thing doh wok wid me.

yuhs one ah dem fellas who quran spoke about, yuh blind and yuh don't have no vibes and no heights doh exist in your soul, that's why yuh cyar see the light, deaf dumb and blind, regardless of how much yuh read, and how much is presented to you. "who allah make blind no can make him see", so oblige them a while muhammad, for they will be ceased. "on their ears there's a deafness and on their hearts there's a seal, so leave them to wonder around in their contumacy, they will come to know".

jesus said "let the blind lead he blind, they will both fall in ah ditch".

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
justcool, yuh feel yuh know everything about everything and yuh eh know a cock from yuh nose.
Yeh mr bright boy red skin trinity college green eye french creole boy, and you know every thing right?  ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:06:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I dun wid you fella , take win. i gettin ah headache,  i eh able.

truetrini

Yeh mr bright boy red skin trinity college green eye french creole boy, and you know every thing right.  ;)

Yuh real cyber stalking me eh, I am no french Creole.  But seriously, the Koran was not written in one sitting, shit was added to it, secondly, the so called revelations were widely known fella I showed you that in this same thread..yuh want to hold on to mythology do so bravely.

The Koran also copied a lot from Jewish apocryphal literature, not even the Bible!

For example expalin this:

Koran- sura 5:31

"Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. 'Woe is me!' said he; 'Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?' Then he became full of regrets."

Targum of Jonathan-ben-Uzziah  (Jewish apocryphal literature)

"Adam and Eve, sitting by the corpse, wept not knowing what to do, for they had as yet no knowledge of burial. A raven came up, took the dead body of its fellow, and having scratched at the earth, buried it thus before their eyes. Adam said, 'Let us follow the example of the raven,' so taking up Abel's body, buried it at once."

Apart from the contrast between who buried who, the two stories are otherwise uncannily similar. We can only conclude that it was from here that Muhammad, or a later compiler obtained his story.

Thus we find that a Jewish fable, a myth, is repeated as historical fact in the Koran.

truetrini

I dun wid you fella , take win. i gettin ah headache,  i eh able.

Go pelt a jock at least yuh should know about that!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile

Ok so let us examine every single tafsir or commentary of the Koran written prior to the 20th century also supports this view, as did almost all Muslim scientists of all the past. In fact even some Muslims defend this view today along with many who still believe the earth is flat, since that what the Koran suggests in many verses.

bub a-a, you mean the earth not flat?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

Allyuh come quick to defend religion when all I posted was a great tragedy..allyuh is ah bunch ah forking hypocrites.

Jump on truetrini yet did not spare a word for the poor unfortunate victim of Taliban terror.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh come quick to defend religion when all I posted was a great tragedy..allyuh is ah bunch ah forking hypocrites.

Jump on truetrini yet did not spare a word for the poor unfortunate victim of Taliban terror.
Right now you terrorizing we, and for many fackin yrs now.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
One day a man saw imam Ali making prayers, after he was through worshiping the man came to him and ask him, "what if all that you're doing is in vain, and there's no God and no judgement, then what? " imam Ali looked @ the man and smiled, and said, " then that means that i would have lost out on the pleasures of what this world had to offer, and more than likely it's a barable scenario and something i could ultimately deal with",

but let me ask you this, "what if i'm right and every thing that God promised of reward and punishment is met out, then you would lose out on a paradise that is unimaginable and gain a punishment that is horrid, now could you deal with that?"      Good luck true trini.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:13:34 AM by just cool »

truetrini

you wait for your pleasures and rewards in heaven, good luck f**king them virgins they promising in the Koran..I want to see two spirit f**king...wha is dat?  Spirit Lash?

Steups.

f**k Islam boy dais the wuss religion in de entire world.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:19:21 PM by truetrini SC »

truetrini

so any ah allyuh say peep about de poor unfortunate woman de Taliban killed?   Nope not a facking word, instead is truetrini posting topics that making headlines all over the world and yuh tired ah dat..why yuh eh tired ah yuh mislim brothers murdering innocent victims of rape?

haul yuh ass with that fake ass so-called religion.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

so any ah allyuh say peep about de poor unfortunate woman de Taliban killed?   Nope not a facking word, instead is truetrini posting topics that making headlines all over the world and yuh tired ah dat..why yuh eh tired ah yuh mislim brothers murdering innocent victims of rape?

tt, yuh kicksin? yuh had 3 pages of posts to verge back onto the main road instead yuh off on all kinda tangents - religion, science, isaac newton, all kinds of bullsh*t that have nothing to do with the topic.

so what yuh atheist fren and dem doing about this? other than "being outraged".

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
seem like even de taliban know about PR.

==

Locals vow revenge for Afghan woman's execution

CHARIKAR, Afghanistan (Reuters) - Sayed Jalal furrowed his eyebrows in anger as he vowed to avenge the public execution of a woman in front of a large crowd not far from Kabul, brazen violence that spurred shock and sharp condemnation from Afghan authorities and the United States.

The Taliban denied involvement in the killing in Parwan province, in which an unnamed woman's head and body were riddled with bullets at close range in punishment for alleged adultery.

Authorities in Kabul directly blamed the Islamist group.

"We will take revenge for this. Their brutality and such inhumane acts are why we hate the Taliban," said the 42-year-old shopkeeper in Charikar, provincial capital of Parwan about 25 km (15 miles) south of Shinwari, where the killing took place.

The execution was recorded in a three-minute video, obtained by Reuters, which shows a woman in a shawl being repeatedly shot in front of around 150 men perched on a hill, who cheer and praise the attackers, calling them "mujahideen," a term the Taliban call themselves.

NATO's top commander in Afghanistan, U.S. General John Allen, called the killing "an atrocity of unspeakable cruelty".

Others in Charikar, from where a dirt road leads to Shinwari through rough terrain, lamented what they described as the Taliban's increasing sway over their once relatively peaceful area, about an hour's drive west from Kabul.

"The Taliban are creating fear and trying to rule us through terrorism but they will never succeed," said Charikar resident Najibullah, 30, prompting approving nods from a crowd of men who had formed around him in a busy outdoor market.

The Taliban dismissed the claims: "We have no operational update about this," spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said. Parwan's governor Basir Salangi said the Taliban carried out the killing in his province eight days ago.

Despite the presence of over 130,000 foreign troops and 300,000 Afghan soldiers and police, the Taliban have managed to resurge beyond their traditional bastions of the south and east, extending their reach into once more peaceful areas like Parwan.

"This was a brutal act against the Afghan people by the Taliban," Interior Ministry spokesman Sediq Seddiqi said.

"They will be punished as they were punished 10 years ago and we will continue our struggle to eliminate them," he told Reuters, referring to their ousting from power in late 2001 by U.S.-backed Afghan forces after an austere five-year rule.

The condemnation came on the day of a major donors' summit in Tokyo, where $16 billion in development aid was pledged for Afghanistan over the next four years as they try to prevent it from sliding back into chaos once most foreign troops have left by the end of 2014.

In a declaration by summit participants, the importance of promoting women's rights was stressed repeatedly.

The U.S. embassy in Kabul, condemning the public execution in the "strongest possible terms", said the hard-won gains of Afghan women made in the last 10 years must be protected.

But Shah Jahan Yazdanparast, head of women's affairs in Parwan, which is connected to the Kabul ministry, said such naked violence as the woman's execution "will only increase our fear and concern as women in Afghanistan".

Afghan women have won back basic rights in education, voting and work since the Taliban were ousted from power but fears are mounting both at home and abroad that such freedoms could be traded away as Kabul seeks peace talks with the group.

"Afghan women and girls were looking to the international community to protect the progress they have made in the last decade and they have been let down," Oxfam Afghanistan's head of policy and advocacy, Louise Hancock, said on Sunday after the close of the Tokyo summit.

Violence against women has increased sharply in the past year, according to Afghanistan's independent human rights commission. Activists say there is waning interest in women's rights on the part of President Hamid Karzai's government.

Authorities blamed the Taliban for the stoning to death of a young couple in northern Kunduz province two years ago in a crowded bazaar, days after a pregnant widow was flogged and killed in western Baghdis province. The Taliban denied involvement.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:18:08 PM by ribbit »

truetrini

tt, yuh kicksin? yuh had 3 pages of posts to verge back onto the main road instead yuh off on all kinda tangents - religion, science, isaac newton, all kinds of bullsh*t that have nothing to do with the topic.

so what yuh atheist fren and dem doing about this? other than "being outraged".

Ent you had three pages to say what you and yuh frens plan to do?  Instead yuh come here asking de ungodly wha he plan is?  Allyuh eh serious about making this world see de light?

Take that asshole question tuh yuh religious leader and ask him why he prayers eh wukking to clean up suffering, hunger and injustice!  Do dat nah!

Like de religious only like to talk...have boys and men in dey bed, talk about wide stances and cheat on dey wife or wha?

whappen Zimmerman eh need yuh advice?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

you wait for your pleasures and rewards in heaven, good luck f**king them virgins they promising in the Koran..I want to see two spirit f**king...wha is dat?  Spirit Lash?

Steups.

Steups.

Steups.

My grandmother always used to say, "when man ass full and he comfortable he does talk and say whatever he want (he arse full nah)", but wait till sh!t hit the fan, and yuh will is taken away, and yuh have no mo say, and yuh see the hell that yuh denying in front yuh ugly crater face big and bright and yuh good deeds light as a feather, and yuh see the angels taking man and throwing dem in the fire! lemmeh hear yuh talk all that big talk THEN!!!!

right now yuh arse full and yuh comfortable, so i not impressed, but hear what, save all dat big talk for later when it really matters! boy i'd give anything to see your face then.  yuh feel this life is ah joke thing and jah go just let man get way wid all kind ah madness and ain't judge him!   :devil:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:01:40 PM by just cool »

truetrini

All de anels I need right here in South Beaqch, and dem not so wicked and evil to throw mankind into fire.

Vanity is supposed to be a sin and who more vain dan allyuh God?  steups  uh have to praise him and tell him how great he is.

When allyuh strapping bombs on and walking into school buses screaming God is Great  and how allyuh going to paradise allyuh doh be thinking how allyuh killing little children or innocent people.

I hope it really have a God for allyuh hypocrites and he save a special place in a hell for allyuh and I in charge down dey..yuh fowl f**ker...wha you go say den when I watching yuh in yuh crater pocked face.

If deeds so light why yuh fake god say to do zakat?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All de anels I need right here in South Beaqch, and dem not so wicked and evil to throw mankind into fire.

Vanity is supposed to be a sin and who more vain dan allyuh God?  steups  uh have to praise him and tell him how great he is.

When allyuh strapping bombs on and walking into school buses screaming God is Great  and how allyuh going to paradise allyuh doh be thinking how allyuh killing little children or innocent people.

I hope it really have a God for allyuh hypocrites and he save a special place in a hell for allyuh and I in charge down dey..yuh fowl f**ker...wha you go say den when I watching yuh in yuh crater pocked face.

If deeds so light why yuh fake god say to do zakat?
One things for sure boy, yuh true tuh yuh madness.  have fun while the going is good.  ;)

truetrini

TT might have a point but one might argue that he is confusing Religion and Faith and furthermore, falls into the 'stereotyping' trap with his prejudices.  i.e. he paints all religions with the same brush. Is the religion that those Taliban practice the same as other religions? In my religion I can assure you that we certainly don't run around executing adulterers (although we do have our faults, not unlike other theists or atheists for that matter). And btw, is not God doing the execution, it is a bunch of misogynistic men who misinterpret  (or choose to) the scriptures.

Makes you wonder why he hates religion so much.  :thinking:  Certainly, much evil has been done in the name of religion. But likewise, much evil have been done in the name of non-religious social constructs. If you look closely, the common variable is mankind's inherent short comings.

TT confusing cause and effect with correlation.

Allyuh really sad yes..I feeling genuine pity. After reading this all I can do is shake my head.

Makes you wonder or makes you understand my disdain for religion?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
TT might have a point but one might argue that he is confusing Religion and Faith and furthermore, falls into the 'stereotyping' trap with his prejudices.  i.e. he paints all religions with the same brush. Is the religion that those Taliban practice the same as other religions? In my religion I can assure you that we certainly don't run around executing adulterers (although we do have our faults, not unlike other theists or atheists for that matter). And btw, is not God doing the execution, it is a bunch of misogynistic men who misinterpret  (or choose to) the scriptures.

Makes you wonder why he hates religion so much.  :thinking:  Certainly, much evil has been done in the name of religion. But likewise, much evil have been done in the name of non-religious social constructs. If you look closely, the common variable is mankind's inherent short comings.

TT confusing cause and effect with correlation.

Allyuh really sad yes..I feeling genuine pity. After reading this all I can do is shake my head.

Makes you wonder or makes you understand my disdain for religion?

What did I say that is inaccurate in the above post?

I am now convinced that you had a personal and horrific experience with religion (based on your post in the other thread about asking hard questions). You did not get the answers to questions and 'religion' failed you badly.

As I said before, our pity is mutual.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:44:13 AM by pecan »

truetrini

Just as your faith is misplaced so is your understanding of my experiences.

Instead of condemning the atrocity against the woman you make a quick defense of your religion, pointing out it is different  lol

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Just as your faith is misplaced so is your understanding of my experiences.

Instead of condemning the atrocity against the woman you make a quick defense of your religion, pointing out it is different  lol

If you head was not so far up the 'religion hating crusade, you would have realized that my posts were in response to you motherhood statement in the following posts:

I guess it is only highly.intelligent, widely read and traveled persons like.you who find them progressive, just and humane.  people with smarts like.you who embrace them and find them modern people who.contribute much to society today.

and why de f**k you eh write BBC and ask dem to being something new to the table?

who hates more than religious peoples?

you feel you can speak for what I believe our understand?

steups.

religion..all religion is shit.

that is an universal truth

truetrini

Those came after the attack from justcool and in response to his posts and yours too.   where does that equate to mistaking faith and religion?

And yes Religion failed me badly...but now as I look back I was naive to expect anything else.

1]; } ?>