April 24, 2024, 12:07:32 AM

Author Topic: Question for those who know cameras.  (Read 5015 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Question for those who know cameras.
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:39:26 AM »
I have a sony Cyber shot Camera.

Lately any photos with lights in the subject in conjunction with my flash comes out very blurry.
I believe I touched one of the flash controls by mistake.

Basically the subject will come out very blurry and distorted.
I am wondering if I should have the Macro on or off.

Nothing worse than having this problem on holiday and not knowing what to do.

Would appreciate some assistance.

Thanks,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Question for those who know cameras.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:11:19 AM »
Stop jocking and de blurry ness will go away.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:12:35 AM »
Stop jocking and de blurry ness will go away.

....saw that commin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 08:31:21 AM »
Watch how you pressing the shutter button.

What happens is (especially with cybershot) you touch and hold the shutter button half way for it to pick the focus....you'd see it on the screen trying to focus..and then sometimes it would blink green when it thinks its gotten it correct with the lighting etc. When it does that finish press the shutter button and it would take the pic. Ever noticed when you press the button..a red light or white light may come on quickly? Its due to that...trying to find focus.

I guessing the lights present with the flash makes the camera sensor think that it has enough light and thus in focus.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »
VB, you on a serious mission ... questions about cameras, recording msn chat ... is wha going on?  :devil:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 09:04:25 AM »

What happens is (especially with cybershot) you touch and hold the shutter button half way for it to pick the focus....you'd see it on the screen trying to focus..and then sometimes it would blink green when it thinks its gotten it correct with the lighting etc. When it does that finish press the shutter button and it would take the pic. Ever noticed when you press the button..a red light or white light may come on quickly? Its due to that...trying to find focus.

I guessing the lights present with the flash makes the camera sensor think that it has enough light and thus in focus.

Thanks but that's not it.

Usually have no prob. taking night shots. However, same prob. came up two  years ago and wen I finally went into a camera store, turns out I had mistakenly altered the flash controls on the face of the camera.

I am trying to remember what I did back then. The only controls I see are macro and micro for the flash.

Trying to find a camera around her but cah see one for nutten.

VB

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »

Usually have no prob. taking night shots. However, same prob. came up two  years ago and wen I finally went into a camera store, turns out I had mistakenly altered the flash controls on the face of the camera.

I am trying to remember what I did back then. The only controls I see are macro and micro for the flash.

VB

Macro is for close objects ent? If is a distant scene then it wouldnt focus properly.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »

VB

Macro is for close objects ent? If is a distant scene then it wouldnt focus properly.
[/b]

So is Macro for close objects not micro?

VB

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »
Yup. I think macro is for close.

1]; } ?>