April 25, 2024, 03:14:39 PM

Author Topic: Blonde Joke with a twist  (Read 1797 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Blonde Joke with a twist
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:51:18 AM »

Jeb finally got the woman of his dreams ( a beautiful buxom 23 yr old blonde)

Jeb wasted no time in starting to get his new wife involved in the running of his Horse  ranch in Southern Texas.

One day Jeb called to his beautiful new wife to meet him in the paddocks where he was checking on a mare that he wanted artificially inseminated. He had other business to do and decided he would show his wife the horse so that she could in turn inform the guy who comes around to inseminate  horses.

Jeb decided to make sure she would not forget and drove a nail into the door of the stall with the mare  and showed this to his wife.

Later in the day the insemination guy turns up and asks the wife to show him the horse.

She takes him to the paddocks and points out the stall with the nail in the door.

The insemination guy could not help himself from trying to have some fun at the expense of the blonde asks her " So how did you know this was the stall?"

As she is walking away she turns flashs a smile and says " Oh I remembered it form the nail my husband put for you to hang your pants "

Sometimes the blonde gets her own back.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Blonde Joke with a twist
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 06:58:08 PM »

Jeb finally got the woman of his dreams ( a beautiful buxom 23 yr old blonde)

Jeb wasted no time in starting to get his new wife involved in the running of his Horse  ranch in Southern Texas.

One day Jeb called to his beautiful new wife to meet him in the paddocks where he was checking on a mare that he wanted artificially inseminated. He had other business to do and decided he would show his wife the horse so that she could in turn inform the guy who comes around to inseminate  horses.

Jeb decided to make sure she would not forget and drove a nail into the door of the stall with the mare  and showed this to his wife.

Later in the day the insemination guy turns up and asks the wife to show him the horse.

She takes him to the paddocks and points out the stall with the nail in the door.

The insemination guy could not help himself from trying to have some fun at the expense of the blonde asks her " So how did you know this was the stall?"

As she is walking away she turns flashs a smile and says " Oh I remembered it form the nail my husband put for you to hang your pants "

Sometimes the blonde gets her own back.

;D Nice
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>