March 28, 2024, 12:19:17 PM

Author Topic: FPL Vibes Season 2 Episode 3 - RVP... #thatisall  (Read 1772 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
FPL Vibes Season 2 Episode 3 - RVP... #thatisall
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
Greetings,

We are back with the third episode of the FPL Vibes Podcast brought to you by Socawarriors.net.

Hosts Omar and Darryl are joined by special guest Anthony “Firebrand” Valley. We recap gameweek 3 including a performance from Robin Van Persie that set alarm bells ringing. We then review some of the transfer deadline prospects on the radar.

As always we end with a preview of the upcoming gameweek 4.

Hope you enjoy.

Is ah vibes.

Listen Here: FPL Vibes Season 2 Episode 3 - RVP... #thatisall

Follow us on FPL Vibes Blog to be informed of new podcasts and posts as they become available.

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
Re: FPL Vibes Season 2 Episode 3 - RVP... #thatisall
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 03:53:55 AM »
good rvp discussion 13.3 is a big ask for one man best yuh call yuh side rvp+10! he hadda be scoring banana goals week in week out for me to buy at that price, i might be a doubting thomas but i need more evidence, sadly by time I jump on the wagon he might be 15mil  :D yuh know this morning ah typed that berbz might be a way better choice than this rvp fever but deleted it so as not to blight it but I jumped out right after last week's fulham game and bought him when i saw his touches and movement... and made him my captain 20pts so far b4 bonus mhuahahahahahaha :devil:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:21:22 AM by TriniItalian »
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: FPL Vibes Season 2 Episode 3 - RVP... #thatisall
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »
G
good rvp discussion 13.3 is a big ask for one man best yuh call yuh side rvp+10! he hadda be scoring banana goals week in week out for me to buy at that price, i might be a doubting thomas but i need more evidence, sadly by time I jump on the wagon he might be 15mil  :D yuh know this morning ah typed that berbz might be a way better choice than this rvp fever but deleted it so as not to blight it but I jumped out right after last week's fulham game and bought him when i saw his touches and movement... and made him my captain 20pts so far b4 bonus mhuahahahahahaha :devil:

Good stuff TriniItalian.. Nice to see somebody else besides me not drinking that RVP kool aid.

If only i could ketch ah length like that, pressure in de camp right now.

1]; } ?>