March 29, 2024, 12:57:37 AM

Author Topic: Trini player suspended by NCAA for birthday party  (Read 1649 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trini player suspended by NCAA for birthday party
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »
Harsh penalty... but by the letter of the law a violation.  That hotel on some shit, dem ent know yuh can't give student-athletes special perks?  Kudos to NM for taking front though.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »
Fenton sounding like a baller when he's saying money was not the issue and he wounldn't have accepted the the discount had he known. How many students can afford to pay $750 or even $500 in his case to rent a spot for a bday party...unless his parents (and not boosters) were paying that for him or all his friends chipped in. I know students can't afford to pay that on an athletic schoarship stipend so I'm sure eye-brows were raised when he stated money was nt the issue.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:46:10 PM by soccerman »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 02:10:09 PM »
Fenton sounding like a baller when he's saying money was not the issue and he wounldn't have accepted the the discount had he known. How many students can afford to pay $750 or even $500 in his case to rent a spot for a bday party...unless his parents (and not boosters) were paying that for him or all his friends chipped in. I know students can't afford to pay that on an athletic schoarship stipend so I'm sure eye-brows were raised when he stated money was nt the issue.

dais de first ting dat jump out at me in the whole story.,,he mouth runnin faster than he thinkin....dem fellahs supposed to pretend dey flat broke
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>