March 28, 2024, 04:19:49 AM

Author Topic: Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM  (Read 20383 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 08:31:14 PM »
The hunger strike is over.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:46 PM »
Kublasingh 1 Kamla 0 we in added on time.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
Pay per view eh wukking, whappen?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2012, 05:12:05 AM »
Boy if is one thing this hunger strike did was made me realise all the folks you suspect was UNC/PP sycophants, show their true colours.....

Cleavon Raphael
Winston Cuffie
Israel Khan
The IRO
The Law Association on a whole.....dem real quiet dread, even on a issue directly related to them (section 34) they quiet, quiet....far less this...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 09:31:41 AM »
Boy if is one thing this hunger strike did was made me realise all the folks you suspect was UNC/PP sycophants, show their true colours.....

Cleavon Raphael
Winston Cuffie
Israel Khan
The IRO
The Law Association on a whole.....dem real quiet dread, even on a issue directly related to them (section 34) they quiet, quiet....far less this...

All Zandolie crawl out theywhole 4 shrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. except d Zandolie on this MB lol
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kublasingh hunger strike is a farce
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2014, 01:08:07 PM »

30 days now without food or water an he ent ded yet.

BS. the man going home and eating roti and drinking sweedrink every night
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Kublasingh hunger strike is a farce
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »
So you are unhappy that he ent dead yet. I see!

Would you like to launch an official protest demanding that he dies right now in order to make you happy?
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2014, 03:03:11 AM »
So you are unhappy that he ent dead yet. I see!

Would you like to launch an official protest demanding that he dies right now in order to make you happy?

Dummy, all I am saying is it is impossible to survive 31 days without water. You continuously fail to read and understand. This is last time I will respond to your idiotic questions.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2014, 04:04:56 AM »

30 days now without food or water an he ent ded yet.

BS. the man going home and eating roti and drinking sweedrink every night

was thinking the same thing. unless it's only food and still take in liquids.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2014, 06:41:06 PM »
Marhaj the hunger striker is calling for medical help he ask Kublasingh DR to check him out but she did not respond to him.

I could be wrong why he did not ask Dr Khan .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 10:26:38 AM »
All have been done WITH water though....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_strike

Guiness Book of World Records says 94 days

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/guinness-world-record-attempts-that-failed-1588421

Longest time without food

Agasi Vartanyan attempted to set a new record for the longest time spent without eatingNot a record breaker: Agasi Vartanyan went hungry for nothing 
The next time you feel a bit peckish, spare a thought for Russian Agasi Vartanyan.

In 2006, he attempted to set a new record for the longest time spent without eating.

While sitting in a large plastic cube in the city of St Petersburg, he heroically managed to go without food for a stomach-growling 50 days.

The trouble was, Agasi had forgotten to inform Guinness judges of his plan, and so his record attempt was in vain.

He also forgot to check previous records.

Guinness had already registered the longest-ever hunger strike – 94 days – carried out by jailed Irish Republicans in 1920.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »
EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE PROPOSAL BY DR KUBLASINGH AND THE HRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmBENYkOGWE&feature=youtu.be

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmBENYkOGWE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bmBENYkOGWE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:58:55 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2014, 02:07:36 PM »
EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE PROPOSAL BY DR KUBLASINGH AND THE HRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmBENYkOGWE&feature=youtu.be

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmBENYkOGWE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bmBENYkOGWE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
:thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2014, 05:53:41 PM »
Marhaj the hunger striker is calling for medical help he ask Kublasingh DR to check him out but she did not respond to him.

I could be wrong why he did not ask Dr Khan .

He fell unconscious today and was rushed to POS general hospital. Kubs must be some kinda robot; 31 days and counting with no food or water...Ravi didn't even last a week. Poor fella was out in the hot sun with no umbrella...not even a piece of cardboard to sit on....he should have taken notes from Kubs.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 06:00:18 PM by Michael-j »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2014, 09:42:11 PM »
 I bet he would not be going back out there to show up Kubbie.

I hope he learn his lesson and keep his little political ass easy.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:44:11 PM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2014, 08:58:25 AM »
this remind me of last summer up here when chief theresa spence went on a hunger strike and only getting fatter. man bawling "You're not doing it right".  :rotfl:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2014, 11:03:02 AM »
who needs food when u have drips?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2014, 06:03:35 PM »
who needs food when u have drips?

life water...

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »

77 days without food and water

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »

16 DAYS A WORLD RECORD

As Wayne marks 100 days without food and water tomorrow, Guinness Book confirms:

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/18-DAYS-A-WORLD-RECORD-286735311.html

By Joel Julien joel

THE LONGEST recorded case of survival without food and water is 18 days, according to the Guinness World Records.
This record is held by an 18-year-old Austrian named Andreas Mihavecz in 1979.

The fact was revealed yesterday by senior public relations manager of Guinness World Records North America Inc, Jamie Panas Antoniou, in an e-mailed response to queries by the Express about the official record for  a human surviving without both food and water.
Local environmentalist Dr Wayne Kublalsingh claims to be currently engaged in a hunger strike, surviving without food and water.
Today marks day 99 of Kublalsingh’s second hunger strike which started on September 17.

Kublalsingh’s first hunger strike ended on December 4, 2012 after 21 days.
Kublalsingh embarked on both hunger strikes as a means of persuading the Government to change the proposed route for the Debe to Mon Desir section of the Solomon Hochoy Highway extension to Point Fortin.

Neither has replaced Mihavecz’s official record.
Because of how long this hunger strike has lasted many have questioned the validity of Kublalsingh’s claims.
Antoniou said the Guinness World Record for someone surviving without food and water has remained the same for over 35 years.
“He (Mihavecz) was put into a holding cell on 1 April 1979 in a local government building in Höchst, Austria, but totally forgotten by the police,” Antoniou stated.

“On 18 April 1979, he was discovered close to death,” Antoniou added.
Antoniou stated the longest period anyone has gone without solid food is 382 days. This feat was set by Angus Barbieri of the United Kingdom in 1966.

“The longest period for which anyone has gone without solid food is 382 days in the case of Angus Barbieri (UK) (b. 1940) of Tayport,  Fife who lived on tea, coffee, water, soda water and vitamins in Maryfield Hospital, Dundee, Angus from June 1965 to July 1966,” Antoniou stated.
“His weight declined from 214 kg (33 st 10 lb) to 80.74 kg (12 st 10 lb),” Antoniou stated.

Barbieri, 26, lost close to 300 pounds during his period of abstaining from solid food.
Kublalsingh has also lost a considerable amount of weight and appears emaciated and feeble.
Kublalsingh has often credited his “spirituality” for his ability to abstain from food and water for such a long time.

Kublalsingh: I just
lasted and lasted

During a question-and-answer interview with Kublalsingh on October 15, the Express raised the issue of doubt surrounding his hunger strike.
Q: There is legitimate doubt about how your body sustains for this long without food and water. How do you explain it?
A: When I started, I didn’t think I would go or more than three days. So I myself am surprised that my body keeps going. I have developed some skills, having attended meditation classes, the army, my own reading and listening over the years.
On mornings I do some gentle exercises, deep breathing to get oxygen to all the joints. I meditate out in the garden and pick up some moisture in the air.

When I get very, very hungry and desperate, I go into the garden and my mind becomes unimaginably quiet and I get calm. The sun is important. Salt water baths, massages. It’s nothing technical or professional; I just lasted and lasted and lasted. When I sleep I get regenerated. That and bad mind... I think these fellas treat us so shabbily.

‘I FEEL ALMOST CELESTIAL’

”I didn’t realise so much time had passed,” Kublalsingh said yesterday, referring to the fact that he will tomorrow mark 100 days of the hunger strike.
“But to be fair, I did cheat in a way by having drips several times after I collapsed.”
Kublalsingh collapsed roughly a month into the hunger strike and was kept for two days at the St Clair Medical Centre, where he was medically rehydrated during that time.
He insists, though, that he did not receive any such treatment before or after the 48 hours of hospitalisation.
Kublalsingh said he is at this stage feeling a sense of awesomeness, as his spirit has defeated the needs of his body.
“I feel almost like the celestial beings must feel,” Kublalsingh said.
“I know that I am not but that is how I feel. All I feel now is my spirit. I feel spiritually invincible, as if I can see anything and do anything. There is absolute calm, absolute peace.”
Kublalsingh said there is “no giving up now” and he will continue the hunger strike for as long as his body lasts.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
this farce has caused so many not to give a shit about his cause
Back in Trini...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2014, 01:46:17 AM »

The cause is not his personal cause only, it is the cause of all T&T nationals who care about the future environment of the country.

Why don't you educate yourself a bit about it if you care about the future of T&T?
Maybe you will understand what his protest is about and be prepared to do something to help save the country's environment like Dr Wayne Kublalsingh is doing.

Here are some links:-
https://www.facebook.com/highwayreroute
https://www.facebook.com/HighwayRerouteMovement

Now watch this video for a quick summary of the issues that Dr Wayne Kublalsingh is protesting about.

Highway Re-route (Debe to Mon Desir) Map
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O37tt74p9Ww" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O37tt74p9Ww</a>

This is a map showing the highway segments proposed to be built by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago in the south western part of Trinidad, West Indies.

The construction of one of these segments, between Debe and Mon Desir, will have extremely negative impacts:
1. Permanent flooding as a result of the construction of a 9.3 km embankment across the Debe-Mon Desir region
2. Destruction of over 300 homes of peaceful, honest and law-abiding citizens
3. Destruction of hundreds of acres of prime agricultural lands
4. Drain on the treasury - this segment will cost an estimated 4 billion TT dollars

Action groups are protesting for the Debe-Mon Desir segment to be re-routed to a path that will eliminate all these harmful impacts.

But the Government of Trinidad and Tobago has turned a blind eye to these concerns...they have taken an anti-people stance in this matter...but they shall not be allowed to trample the constitutional rights of the people...!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 01:47:55 AM by Socapro »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
If this highway will have such adverse I pace maybe they ought to build one through Lavantille- who knows which gangs may. Go on ah hunger strike then -  lol

I say tongue and cheek once more that some serious infrastructure to weed out - no pun. Intended - illegal land claims by migrants living in dem hills could see an eradication to destructive elements in a segment of our population lol
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:42:06 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
If this highway will have such adverse I pace maybe they ought to build one through Lavantille- who knows which gangs may. Go on ah hunger strike then -  lol

I say tongue and cheek once more that some serious infrastructure to weed out - no pun. Intended - illegal land claims by migrants living in dem hills could see an eradication to destructive elements in a segment of our population lol

You seem to be one of those suffering from the media brainwash that the only gangs in T&T are in Laventille (note the correct spelling) and that the way to reduce the crime from these gangs is to eradicate them.
Did you know that a steelband is a gang, a football team is a gang and a local dance troupe is also a gang?

The way to tackle the violence of gangs is to stop/eliminate guns and drugs getting into the community and providing more community projects to keep the youths positively occupied and under the positive influence of good mentors. And this inititative also means arresting, jailing and hanging the "Big Fish" who have been bringing in the guns and the drugs into the country and sending it into the target communities that they wish to destroy and also make a profit from in the process.

Also keep in mind that a corrupt government would not want to tackle this problem as the "Big Fish" is quite likely to be accepted as one of their main election campaign sponsors.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 01:43:20 PM by Socapro »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »

Breds, most of the people living in laventy is born and bred Trinis. Yes many have relatives from the small islands, but they are Trinis.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2014, 01:36:52 PM »

Breds, most of the people living in laventy is born and bred Trinis. Yes many have relatives from the small islands, but they are Trinis.

He is really naive; he doesn't even realize that most of the illegal migrants in T&T are settling in mostly the marginal constituencies with the encouragement of the government as the government hopes to get their votes once they have been regularized.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 02:00:35 PM by Socapro »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

He is really naive; he doesn't even realize that most of the illegal migrants in T&T are settling in mostly the marginal constituencies with the encouragement of the government as the government hopes to get their votes once they have been regularized.

READ closely-Salvarsan- intended - SATIRE on the social ills of that community - Tongue in cheek meant to parallel the hunger strike with the intent of evoking change. I believe I am versed in the socio politics and the demographics composition to understand the  political games being played with each action coming forth.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »
he retire orwa? he used to teach english in fatima for a while. I wondering how wasting down heeself without food affecting what he usually do on a day-to-day.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2015, 02:32:50 PM »

The cause is not his personal cause only, it is the cause of all T&T nationals who care about the future environment of the country.

Why don't you educate yourself a bit about it if you care about the future of T&T?
Maybe you will understand what his protest is about and be prepared to do something to help save the country's environment like Dr Wayne Kublalsingh is doing.

Here are some links:-
https://www.facebook.com/highwayreroute
https://www.facebook.com/HighwayRerouteMovement

Now watch this video for a quick summary of the issues that Dr Wayne Kublalsingh is protesting about.

Highway Re-route (Debe to Mon Desir) Map
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O37tt74p9Ww" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O37tt74p9Ww</a>

This is a map showing the highway segments proposed to be built by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago in the south western part of Trinidad, West Indies.

The construction of one of these segments, between Debe and Mon Desir, will have extremely negative impacts:
1. Permanent flooding as a result of the construction of a 9.3 km embankment across the Debe-Mon Desir region
2. Destruction of over 300 homes of peaceful, honest and law-abiding citizens
3. Destruction of hundreds of acres of prime agricultural lands
4. Drain on the treasury - this segment will cost an estimated 4 billion TT dollars

Action groups are protesting for the Debe-Mon Desir segment to be re-routed to a path that will eliminate all these harmful impacts.

But the Government of Trinidad and Tobago has turned a blind eye to these concerns...they have taken an anti-people stance in this matter...but they shall not be allowed to trample the constitutional rights of the people...!

u eh read what i said or what?..his farce of a hunger strike causing pple to not give a shit..i eh say nutting about whether the cause is good or not..
I doing my part working in d hospital saving kids in this country so doh tell me what i should do or not do  for my country. I here working the hours in underequipped and understaffed hospitals.
So hush yuh ass about telling me if i care about the future of T&T. I actively here doing something u pretentious prick
Back in Trini...

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2015, 03:14:30 PM »
he retire orwa? he used to teach english in fatima for a while. I wondering how wasting down heeself without food affecting what he usually do on a day-to-day.

I was in Form 6 when Kublalsingh was teaching at Fatima. One evening after school he pull up student in a  form 6 classroom and manhandle him. I was walking by when I see that he had the fella jack up on the wall in a classroom. The Fatima 6 form block was away from the main building, downstairs from the library and form 6 labs, so it kinda secluded after school hours. I can't remember why I was in school that time but i was heading to the library with a couple other fellas when we hear the commotion from the room. At the same time another teacher, Mr. A who was Dean for one of the lower classes and a Chemistry teacher, was walking across the quad to go upstairs to the lab. We start calling him and telling him what happening in the room and yuh believe that fat nanny say he cyah understand us and start to run up the stairs.

After we make that noise Kublalsingh stop and walk out de class normal. As for Mr. A, I used to look up to him as he taught me Chemistry through Form 5 and was actually the first teacher to give me licks at Fatima, I lose all respect for him. I was real vex about that whole incident for a while. So I for one doh buy Kublalsingh act.

1]; } ?>