April 25, 2024, 02:25:49 PM

Author Topic: 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.  (Read 84059 times)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gold Cup 2013 Preparations and Meet up
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2013, 09:05:02 PM »
where allyuh sitting in Miami ? what section

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
Alright guys, I need ya help!
I'll be in New York the day we play but my flight is in the morning. I live in ATL and would get to see Trini play if we come at least 2nd in the group.

So do I take my chance and hope we come in 2nd or do I delay my flight for a day and see them play at Red Bull Arena?

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
Ok I going the Miami game I go drive down from Tampa ......what section trinis in ..... I see 116 have tickets for 57

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2013, 11:55:29 PM »
Alright guys, I need ya help!
I'll be in New York the day we play but my flight is in the morning. I live in ATL and would get to see Trini play if we come at least 2nd in the group.

So do I take my chance and hope we come in 2nd or do I delay my flight for a day and see them play at Red Bull Arena?

Delay your flight boss :beermug:

If we happen to come 2nd in the group you'll see us play twice.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2013, 04:45:04 AM »
Miamii crew...any info on tickets and section??
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2013, 08:21:13 AM »
NEW YORK GAME

Between me and 2cents we have 36 people in section 128 and 127

MIAMI GAME

I in section 112 with a crew of 4 or 5 so far

HOUSTON

tbd but I will be there.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:38 AM »
NEW YORK GAME

Between me and 2cents we have 36 people in section 128 and 127

MIAMI GAME

I in section 112 with a crew of 4 or 5 so far

HOUSTON

tbd but I will be there.

I tried to get 2 tickets for New York in section 128 but it seems like they're all sold out? Are a good number of people in 127 or do you know anyone selling tickets for 128?  Also, anybody tailgating before the game?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »

I tried to get 2 tickets for New York in section 128 but it seems like they're all sold out? Are a good number of people in 127 or do you know anyone selling tickets for 128?  Also, anybody tailgating before the game?

PM 2cents he might have spares. He had 26 tickets a month ago.... my tickets spoken for.

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »

PM 2cents he might have spares. He had 26 tickets a month ago.... my tickets spoken for.
Thanks! I did. He hasn't been on in a couple of weeks but hopefully I'll hear something.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2013, 05:33:37 AM »
I did not see the last friendly so I will not speculate  nor comment on the quality of play base on here say . However I have been advocating for months for better planning and preparation. I don't buy in to Player's alleged apathy against the coaching. From a player perspective , getting an opportunity for international recognition and to be scouted could pay dividends . Which player would not jump at that ?

On the other hand , the right coach has a lot to do with eliciting this desire and motivating the athlete. It appears to me that at the onset of this campaign, under Coach Charles, the team had a fighting spirit. From the games I witnessed, we seemed more cohesive and the building back appeared to be on. With the addition of Shabazz. The team appears to be taking a backward dive to how things were done: we back to experimenting - hastily out together teams- lack of meaningful preparation and a reliance on brining in so called talented players  and thinking that a well groomed team will evolve.

How long have we had to prepare for GC? How many of the core players remain a constant for all friendliest? With less than a month prior to tournament when will we witness a team that is playing at a level that would at least challenge beyond the preliminary stage?

Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance. It is not too late to change our fortunes but we need a change of approach attitude and leadership to make it all seem possible and to give us a respectable chance of representing our selves with dignity in my humble opinion.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »
.....How long have we had to prepare for GC? How many of the core players remain a constant for all friendliest? With less than a month prior to tournament when will we witness a team that is playing at a level that would at least challenge beyond the preliminary stage?
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance. It is not too late to change our fortunes but we need a change of approach attitude and leadership to make it all seem possible and to give us a respectable chance of representing our selves with dignity in my humble opinion.

Hold on now...there was
"Defence Force striker Devorn Jorsling has been added to the 19-man squad with Philadelphia Union midfielder Keon Daniel unavailable and Vietnam-based midfielder Hughtun Hector ruled out due to injury. Vancouver Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell is also out because of injury." in addition, unavilabilty of Carlos,Hyland, Primus.KJ, too, some like KJ, who ppl don't even want to see..I can't remember anyone else..7 ranked starters..tha leave about 4 possible returnees...all of which debateable, as well as replaceable...we can't expect continuity..but we may get a larger pool with knowledge of the basic premise of what the coach/es want.. so any of them called they have an idea of the plan of the coaches...provided the coaches have a plan eh...unless they change the plan and/or we change coaches, which we tend to do, everytime we settle on something..in many countries National team players seem to return forever, in TT we have only Bleeder..Good or him..he must be doing something proper to be the only consistent...barring coach, selectors, club and health  ...everything else is like a lottery

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2013, 06:36:37 PM »
We have this thread to talk about our  Cup preparations  why do we need this one
Trinidad & Tobago Gold Cup
« on: Today at 09:01:46 AM »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2013, 11:16:30 PM »
I see that men talking about players when we still experimenting. What are we basing our sections on?  This thread has been tracking all those issues  why is the  new one repeating all that has bee. Discussed?

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Allyuh still studyin Gold Cup ? We cyah do nothing in dat tournament....not when yuh have people like Shabba  tryin  to coach.

Now if we have new coach, new young players.. then it would make sense to discuss this ting but otherwise ..this Gol Cup prep ting is a waste  a  time.
I think a new Coach taking over for the GC tournament

Aye! this is what i said on May 27, 2013, "a new Coach taking over for the GC tournament"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:38:34 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2013, 03:53:56 PM »
Watching Julius James playing now for Carolina versus FC Edmonton. The man holding he own playing with pace and intensity . Hope he gets ah call up for Gold Cup. Could help out on defence

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Honduras B squad
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2013, 07:00:22 AM »
is honduras bringing a B squad to the gold cup.

Looks like mexico and Usa are doing B squads.

If the other Hex teams are bringing B squads then this may be an opportunity for TnT to do better.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
Gold Cup: Philadelphia Union midfielder Keon Daniel called up to Trinidad & Tobago squad
MLSsoccer staff
MLSsoccer.com

Another MLS player will leave his club to play in the Gold Cup this summer, as Philadelphia Union midfielder Keon Daniel has been selected to the Trinidad and Tobago national team roster ahead of the tournament.

The Union announced Monday that Daniel (above left) will be away on international duty from June 25 to July 16, with the possibility of spending more time away if T&T advance out of the group stage in the Gold Cup.

That means he will definitely miss at least four of Philadelphia's matches, against FC Dallas, Real Salt Lake, Houston Dynamo and Chivas USA. Since he has appeared in all of the Union's league matches this season, his loss could prove significant during that stretch.

READ: Gold Cup - Preliminary rosters revealed, MLS heavily represented

Daniel, 26, has made 53 appearances since 2007 for Trinidad and Tobago. He has scored 13 goals in that span for his country.

T&T open group-stage play in the Gold Cup July 8 against El Salvador at Red Bull Arena. They will then face Haiti July 12 in Miami at Sun Life Stadium, and finish up against Honduras July 15 at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »
Too late to organise a lil warm up with Tahiti or wha?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2013, 04:34:01 AM »
112 mia!!! Thanks

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »
For the NJ game how much did you pay for tickets in the 127 and 128 section? I'm seeing those tickets going for $127 online, before I purchase anything I want to make sure that's really to going price or if to find a scalper outside the stadium ;D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
For the NJ game how much did you pay for tickets in the 127 and 128 section? I'm seeing those tickets going for $127 online, before I purchase anything I want to make sure that's really to going price or if to find a scalper outside the stadium ;D

They was $75 and $60 before... price musbe raise now

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »

They was $75 and $60 before... price musbe raise now

That's what I was expecting to pay but then I see $127 and I want to buy like 3-4 tickets

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
All dat money for dem tickets.........it eh have a SW discount code or nuttin boy

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2013, 04:32:09 AM »
Ah neeed some helppppp....I need a website o sumpting where I cld purchase tix for the mia game...I had found one...but I think it bogus...it was saying it will MAIL me the tix....I find da kinda ifffyyyy....help wld be appreciate ah wuh cop them today!![/img]

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2013, 06:36:01 AM »
Ah neeed some helppppp....I need a website o sumpting where I cld purchase tix for the mia game...I had found one...but I think it bogus...it was saying it will MAIL me the tix....I find da kinda ifffyyyy....help wld be appreciate ah wuh cop them today!![/img]

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D004A658D6A4E38
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
# 34?????!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2013, 08:51:39 PM »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: # 34?????!!!!!
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2013, 09:05:14 PM »
Maybe just a copy and paste error.  ;D

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2013, 09:11:53 PM »
LOL but for real, who made that error though and can we replace that person....we need either Peltier or J Lloyd on the roster, we can't afford to give away a spot like that.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2013, 01:47:12 AM »
soccerman, good question, the TTFA could always say they made a mistake and select Peltier !!

I will send this to the TTFA.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2013, 09:04:09 AM »
look at our preliminary list for the gold cup who is # 34

I believe the missing player is John Bostock.

1]; } ?>