April 24, 2024, 12:39:32 AM

Author Topic: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...  (Read 19844 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« on: December 23, 2012, 01:12:53 PM »
We have so many new members over the years and some of them write identical to others, meaning, your reading some ole talk on the forum and you realize that the reaction of some posters is almost the same, their method of cussing and picong, it makes you wonder.

I remember back in school we did some forensic document examination and touched on graphology to help aid us in our study of textual criticism. So I see similarities in some posters...

For example, the writing style of half baked aka Bakes for example is very similar to that of truetrini, and also daft trini, mal jeux in certain posts also comes across as having the same style of writing, same style of cussing... can jack horner be an alter ego of tt?? lol  :rotfl:

It makes you wonder if they are one and the same and if others have adopted alter egos on the board, now in order to convince the audience, they would not only post on the same thread, be it from another computer and ip address but also engage in an argument to further convince the members that they are indeed another person entirely.

It is just a theory, so truetrini, doh get too vex breds, bear in mind you must have a certain level of intellect to pull this off  ;D with a right amount of madness as well...

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 01:21:10 PM »
I can assure you TT and Bakes eh de same.

But I have my suspicions of certain individuals.  :)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
I can assure you TT and Bakes eh de same.

But I have my suspicions of certain individuals.  :)

VB

hmmm, left to be seen vb but i believe i just opened up pandora's box lol

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »
Bakes and TT the same person? Nah. But Horner style familiar can't put a finger on who it is.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
Not for nothing, no one has ever accused this fella of being too bright.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
Bakes and TT the same person? Nah. But Horner style familiar can't put a finger on who it is.

a while back i had a thread where i was battling with some about investment in gold, daft trini and bakes were opposing my opinion, but tt supported it, bringing up an example, however, weeks passed by and tt made a comment on another thread saying that i didn't listen to them about gold and investment in gold, i quickly pointed out that he supported my opinion...

how did he oppose my opinion when he openly supported it on the thread? lol the only way that could have happened was if he were posting as another username... take a wild guess the 2 posters who were strongly opposed to my opinion? there lies your answer, maybe... ;)

furthermore, the 2 posters who make a big deal about pointing out grammatical and spelling errors in their arguments, are none other than tt and bakes
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:47:55 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 01:45:21 PM »
Not for nothing, no one has ever accused this fella of being too bright.

there is no need to accuse, they already know i'm too bright for someone like you   ;)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »
who is my alter ego ??? ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »

i ent know breds lol ;D :D let me know when you figure it out

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 02:19:46 PM »

i ent know breds lol ;D :D let me know when you figure it out
I will, I will........
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »

Dave Jenny ...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 03:26:27 PM »

Dave Jenny ...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that would inded be someting to have sober discussions about :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
We have so many new members over the years and some of them write identical to others, meaning, your reading some ole talk on the forum and you realize that the reaction of some posters is almost the same, their method of cussing and picong, it makes you wonder.

I remember back in school we did some forensic document examination and touched on graphology to help aid us in our study of textual criticism. So I see similarities in some posters...

For example, the writing style of half baked aka Bakes for example is very similar to that of truetrini, and also daft trini, mal jeux in certain posts also comes across as having the same style of writing, same style of cussing... can jack horner be an alter ego of tt?? lol  :rotfl:

It makes you wonder if they are one and the same and if others have adopted alter egos on the board, now in order to convince the audience, they would not only post on the same thread, be it from another computer and ip address but also engage in an argument to further convince the members that they are indeed another person entirely.

It is just a theory, so truetrini, doh get too vex breds, bear in mind you must have a certain level of intellect to pull this off  ;D with a right amount of madness as well...

Fella you have to be kidding me yes.  Yuh lucky is Christmas time so I go refrain from cussing you. I did not oppose your gold theory nor did I ever co,me back and say you were wrong, indeed I posted links in support of your  position, Daft came at you hard....not me fren.

ANyway I can assure you that several posters here are one and the same.

Jack Horner, is just a game for someone...lol the spelling and grammar too similar.

There is some merit to your thesis that some posters post several times in their thread to create and stimulate debate etc.  I personally think it f**ks up the board, but say what?

Anyway I am not daft, mal jeux, Bakes or daft trini.  Not by a long shot...so shove that theory back up yuh nether regions.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 08:35:15 PM »
ppl have soo much time on their hands to post under other names? ??? ???

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
ppl have soo much time on their hands to post under other names? ??? ???
Yeh look who's talking................ ;D

like you really went presentation, mr deigo martin.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 08:52:37 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 08:51:21 PM »

Fella you have to be kidding me yes.  Yuh lucky is Christmas time so I go refrain from cussing you. I did not oppose your gold theory nor did I ever co,me back and say you were wrong, indeed I posted links in support of your  position, Daft came at you hard....not me fren.

Jack Horner, is just a game for someone...lol the spelling and grammar too similar.

There is some merit to your thesis that some posters post several times in their thread to create and stimulate debate etc.  I personally think it f**ks up the board, but say what?

Anyway I am not daft, mal jeux, Bakes or daft trini.  Not by a long shot...so shove that theory back up yuh nether regions.
So whom might you be??

i know it have ah few alter egos on here, that's why i stop arguing wid fellas. i know for ah fact that a few men on here playing dat game, and allyuh please don't exclude the females, they too might be on head, as TT like to call it.

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 08:13:54 AM »
What I can say is that Trinicana change she name plenty times...but she never tried to hide it. And yes there are others.

This is an interesting discussion though.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 09:14:30 AM »
Well, Contro, yuh didn't think of this all by yourself, did you?

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 09:22:00 AM »

maybe he had help from an alter ego?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2012, 09:57:42 AM »
is it really a big deal if people have multiple usernames? its common on a lot of other forums and it just adds to the overall humour and craziness of thus site. if they threaten or defraud members that is where a line should be drawn. but for the most part they just doing it for kicks and to stir up some shyte.

*** message sent from my honda civic ***
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »
lol, nice
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2012, 10:46:38 AM »

:D touche

micheal riddim came up with the idea  ;D i was the first i believe to have 2 usernames on the site, it seems some have followed in my footsteps but are trying to hide it, but they don't fool me  ;) and for the record i never argued with myself on a thread, unlike some others on here :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:51:58 AM by Controversial »

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »
You talk massive shit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »

you did indeed post links to support my argument, but what confused me was your response weeks later and don't quote me about the exact sentence but it read similar to " we tried to tell you but you didn't listen to US" that threw me off, because it would have meant that you were also posting as another username in order to disagree with me...

WE, meaning we are legion, perhaps?  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:02:47 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2012, 11:05:17 AM »
You talk massive shit.

not really because i remember when i revealed i was both in the earlies and you said i was almost a genius lol :D i think it would have been much more appropriate if you had said genius instead, which is indeed reality...

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »
fella, I am not any of those posters you feel that I am.

NOT one!

Daft trini is a facebook fen of several posters here...Bakes is certainly not me yuh dunce or wha?  If you follow posts here you would see he just finish law school a year or more ago and is frens with several other posters here, people who I have never met.

I am not Jack Horner, that is almost 100% a very senior  poster here..too many similarities in grammar etc to be mere coincidence.

And I have no clue about Mal jeux, if that is man or woman, but it eh me.

I feel yuh need to repeat school cuz is like you eh learn ah f**king ting when yuh waste yuh money they

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 02:29:10 PM »
Is Coops
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 02:45:23 PM »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
Is Coops

hahahahahaha

merry christmas brother....  ;D god bless to you and your family... have a drink for me  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>