March 28, 2024, 07:35:08 AM

Author Topic: Woman pulls gun, poops in kitchen after finding hubby with another woman  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Vero Beach woman pulls gun, poops in kitchen after finding hubby with another woman
By Will Greenlee (blogs.tcpalm.com)

A 33-year-old woman and her older boyfriend were sleeping in their Vero Beach bedroom about 2:30 a.m. when the boyfriend's wife stormed in with a rifle.

The wife, identified as Brenda Schumann, 51, pointed the weapon at her 42-year-old husband and his younger girlfriend, threatening to kill them both, according to accounts given by Schumann's husband and his girlfriend.

The husband got the gun away, but that didn't stop Schumann's apparent rampage.

She urinated on the carpet outside the master bedroom, defecated on the kitchen floor, grabbed a second rifle and started destroying Christmas decorations and other things.

"I found him in bed with a naked chick what was I suppose to do," Schumann is quoted as telling an Indian River County Sheriff's deputy following the December 21 events, according to a recently released sheriff's report.

Schumann and her husband are divorcing and have been separated for months, her husband and his girlfriend told investigators.

They said they didn't know what prompted Schumann to show up at the home in the 5500 block of 12th Street at such an hour and start an armed confrontation.

Schumann eventually left the second rifle in the dining room and vacated the premises. Investigators found her at an apartment in the area.

Without being asked any questions, Schumann said, "I found him in bed with a naked chick what was I suppose to do."

It could be argued that better options exist than having an armed encounter, urinating and pooping in non-standard places and destroying seasonal decorations and other items.

Schumann, of the 5500 block of 12th Street in Vero Beach, was arrested on charges including aggravated assault/domestic violence, aggravated assault, battery and resist arrest without violence.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Woman pulls gun, poops in kitchen after finding hubby with another woman
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:07:52 AM »
Florida again.

AirMan

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 08:59:24 AM »
 :rotfl: you cant make dis shit up

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:08:09 AM »
"I found him in bed with a naked chick, what was I supposed to do?"

Posted: Jan 08, 2013 3:38 PM EST
Updated: Jan 08, 2013 4:31 PM EST
By Michael Thompson - email

Source: Indian River County

Indian River County, FL (KLTV) -
A Florida woman was charged with aggravated assault/domestic violence after investigators said she stormed into her estranged husband's home and threatened to kill him and his girlfriend.

MORE

According to the Indian River County Case Report, on December 21, 2012, Donovan Schumann was asleep with his girlfriend when 51 year old Brenda Schumann barged into the room armed with a rifle. The girlfriend said Brenda pointed the rifle at her and Donovan and yelled, "I'll (expletive deleted) kill you both!"

When Brenda looked away for a moment, Donovan grabbed the rifle and tried to take it from her. During the struggle, Brenda kicked the girlfriend in the stomach twice. Donovan was able to take the rifle away and hide in a closet.

According to the report, Brenda then urinated on the carpet in the hallway outside of the master bedroom. She then went downstairs and defecated on the kitchen floor. Brenda then armed herself with another rifle and began destroying pictures, mirrors, Christmas decorations and other items. A short time later, Brenda left with the second rifle.

Sheriff deputies eventually caught up with Brenda at her apartment. When Brenda answered the door, according to the report, she tried to close it to create a barrier between herself and deputies.

As Brenda was being arrested, she said, "I found him in bed with a naked chick. What was I supposed to do?"

Brenda and her husband have been separated for a few months and, according to the report, were in the process of a divorce.

Brenda was also charged with resisting arrest without violence.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
Florida again.

Yep this place is special.

1]; } ?>