April 23, 2024, 08:59:04 AM

Author Topic: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...  (Read 19841 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
fella, I am not any of those posters you feel that I am.

NOT one!

Daft trini is a facebook fen of several posters here...Bakes is certainly not me yuh dunce or wha?  If you follow posts here you would see he just finish law school a year or more ago and is frens with several other posters here, people who I have never met.

I am not Jack Horner, that is almost 100% a very senior  poster here..too many similarities in grammar etc to be mere coincidence.

And I have no clue about Mal jeux, if that is man or woman, but it eh me.

I feel yuh need to repeat school cuz is like you eh learn ah f**king ting when yuh waste yuh money they

Yuh want to confuse de man even more or what?  Or is this me, posting as you posting as me?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »
We have so many new members over the years and some of them write identical to others, meaning, your reading some ole talk on the forum and you realize that the reaction of some posters is almost the same, their method of cussing and picong, it makes you wonder.

I remember back in school we did some forensic document examination and touched on graphology to help aid us in our study of textual criticism. So I see similarities in some posters...

For example, the writing style of half baked aka Bakes for example is very similar to that of truetrini, and also daft trini, mal jeux in certain posts also comes across as having the same style of writing, same style of cussing... can jack horner be an alter ego of tt?? lol  :rotfl:

It makes you wonder if they are one and the same and if others have adopted alter egos on the board, now in order to convince the audience, they would not only post on the same thread, be it from another computer and ip address but also engage in an argument to further convince the members that they are indeed another person entirely.

It is just a theory, so truetrini, doh get too vex breds, bear in mind you must have a certain level of intellect to pull this off  ;D with a right amount of madness as well...

Listen.. Bakes is not True Trini and True Trini is not Bakes. Both are not that smart to pull something like this over posters.. And both are not that stupid to do something like that..  :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »

NOT one!

Daft trini is a facebook fen of several posters here...Bakes is certainly not me yuh dunce or wha?  If you follow posts here you would see he just finish law school a year or more ago and is frens with several other posters here, people who I have never met.

I am not Jack Horner, that is almost 100% a very senior  poster here..too many similarities in grammar etc to be mere coincidence.

I feel yuh need to repeat school cuz is like you eh learn ah f**king ting when yuh waste yuh money they

Yuh want to confuse de man even more or what?  Or is this me, posting as you posting as me?

confused? that would require me to care, which i don't, when it comes to what half baked does or where he graduated from... ;)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 10:00:44 AM »

NOT one!

confused? that would require me to care, which i don't, when it comes to what half baked does or where he graduated from... ;)

If that is true.. congrats to Bakes for finishing Law school! Huge accomplishment. I went back to finish my degree so I know how it is. I think we should big up the brothers who do such..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 10:08:24 AM »

NOT one!

If that is true.. congrats to Bakes for finishing Law school! Huge accomplishment. I went back to finish my degree so I know how it is. I think we should big up the brothers who do such..

i agree with you, if it is true... cheers to him :beermug: but i'm a skeptic when it comes to bigging guys up that could be making it up instead, for instance, bakes identity is shrouded by mystery, whichis suspicious to me because I know alot of the members on here as they know me...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 10:34:14 AM »

NOT one!

i agree with you, if it is true... cheers to him :beermug: but i'm a skeptic when it comes to bigging guys up that could be making it up instead, for instance, bakes identity is shrouded by mystery, whichis suspicious to me because I know alot of the members on here as they know me...

Hear nah, is one setta assness you on or what?

Bakes is real, he is a lawyer, doing damn well too.  Went to Georgetown...not as prestigious as my alma mater, but not too shabby.

He was on teh radio before and posters here listened in..so stop yuh shit.  Shrouded in mystery and he lime with me and Tallman and others here?  He went to school with others here, knows posters here in numbers, he even told me that he met you and yuh modder in Germany..is either yuh slow or slwoer

This is getting too funny.

Yes.. Bakes is shrouded in mystery.. But arent we all? This is why most people use monikers as opposed to their real name in chat rooms. In the end, we will never know who is really who.

Since you created this discussion contro.. the burden of proof is on you to connect Truetrini with Bakes - going by writing style may not be too strong. However, if you could prove that their i.p addresses were the same, then that might make your claim more valid..

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 10:41:54 AM »

Oh Behave!

Bakes: International Man of Mystery

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 11:06:06 AM »
Contro u iz real kix yes! the board real finishin up the year nice  :D  :beermug:  I think what you sayin have some merit, but i think you call the wrong names.

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 11:06:48 AM »
Contro u iz real kix yes! the board real finishin up the year nice  :D  :beermug:  I think what you sayin have some merit, but i think you call the wrong names.

ent?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »

ent?

Hmm. Let me guess. Kounty is TrueTrini?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 11:22:20 AM »

NOT one!

Bakes is not TT for sure, I believe Bakes is a Lawyer. And one time Bakes did post pics of himself during carnival? 

I just find that Daft Trini disappear when Romney did, Could it be possible   ???    :thinking: 

Daft Trini, was in the round table discussion when the decision was made to send seal team 6 in, he was in the peace treaty discussion between Isreal and Palestine, he convinced Kubalsingh to end the hunger strike, he surfed the Tsunami in Japan and was personally responsible for convincing the Mayan calendar that it was wrong.

To accomplish all this you have to have bank, and we know Romney have rel bank, so is it possible......    :thinking: :-X   Romney is...is...is   :o
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 11:32:48 AM »

ent?

Merry Christmas Elan..that was quite the git there  lol   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »

ent?

Merry Christmas Elan..that was quite the git there  lol   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No probs Bakes  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »
so gawd on pitch is elan?   shitttt....lol

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 12:18:07 PM »
Wait wait wait  :timeout:

So it is possible that some "women" on the board could be man and some "man" could be woman?     :yellowcard: :worried:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 01:00:52 PM »

NOT one!

Lawd fadder!!!  What a Christmas gift!!  Ah deading here!!.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 01:38:48 PM »

NOT one!

Lawd fadder!!!  What a Christmas gift!!  Ah deading here!!.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
me too ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »
Wait wait wait  :timeout:

So it is possible that some "women" on the board could be man and some "man" could be woman?     :yellowcard: :worried:

Okay. I have to confess. I have about 35 names. If everyone came out and reveal themselves, you will see there are only about 12 different posters on this forum. lol

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »
Not this sh!t !!!

TI is ah hypocrite!! when he lost his user name he was posting under ah few names before he came up with controversial, as ah matter of fact he was incognito with controversial until omarldinho busted him and blew his cover.

as far as the alter egos are concerned, we all know it's men who is respected on the board who can't act the fool because ppl know them by their faces and see them from time to time, so in order to say what's really in their hearts they come up with a make up ID's so they don't come over as ridiculous.

these ppl say all kinds of naughty things to ppl, and about the country which they won't normally say in person.

they get to be racist, sexist and could be down right nasty and unapologetic, but still save face in the process and get to retain their good conduct, and respectable status on the board.

we also know that there are some who carry a different opinion of the way the football and country's affairs should be conducted, and could clash drastically with the views of the ppl who respect and hold them in high esteem.

there are fellas on here who despise the 06 warriors and don't want them to get a red penny, like jack horner who IMO is definitely "NOT!!" darren or darryl warner, but some well respected forumite who needs a scapegoat to say how they truly feel!!

IMO, i don't think that the warner boys care enough to come on here and rile up the board, or save their father's image. them men probably too busy making paper and barely have time to scratch their own heads, let alone come on here fighting talk.

as for bakes being TT, i'll be honest, i used to think soo since the both of them are too arrogant hot heads who love tuh cuss up ppl for small ting, but on further examination VB posted pictures of bakes in germany, and i know true trini by face, and dem two is like night and day.

same goes for daft trini, dat man post nuff pics of himself, his fast cars and his woman, he also post one i think of him holding some kind of automatic weapon if i'm not mistaken, so we know these ppl are not the same fella. and yeh kounty is the old bounty killer, and we've all seen his pics.  ;D

i busted ah few fellas on here pretending to be other than who they are, but i eh saying sh!t!!

i remember when i fuss came on here, men was cussin me left right and center! JC this, that and de odder, ppl on here was going berserk callin me ah racist and all kinda ting, so i definitely don't need to hide behind ah fackin curtain to talk now, cause when i came on here i was showing meh arse and din give ah fork!! i say how i feel when i feel, and who vex lorse!

and i eh nobody alter ego neither, bc it have ah few men on here who know me, and i've met ah few forumites, and went to school with ah few, man like "behind the bridge" could attest to that.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:22:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2012, 09:08:07 PM »
Post JC! Ah well fuhget about dinho exposing TI  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2012, 09:14:24 PM »
Post JC! Ah well fuhget about dinho exposing TI  ;D
I eh lying, that omarldonho fella well good oui ! 

he expose real players on here. he must have a computer that could pick up IP addresses , but he put ah few fellas in the spot light.

maybe he could put an end to this thread and buss de mark on ah few pretenders.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2012, 10:54:21 PM »

NOT one!

Bakes is real, he is a lawyer, doing damn well too.  Went to Georgetown...not as prestigious as my alma mater, but not too shabby.

He was on teh radio before and posters here listened in..so stop yuh shit.  Shrouded in mystery and he lime with me and Tallman and others here?  He went to school with others here, knows posters here in numbers, he even told me that he met you and yuh modder in Germany..is either yuh slow or slwoer

Yes.. Bakes is shrouded in mystery.. But arent we all? This is why most people use monikers as opposed to their real name in chat rooms. In the end, we will never know who is really who.

Since you created this discussion contro.. the burden of proof is on you to connect Truetrini with Bakes - going by writing style may not be too strong. However, if you could prove that their i.p addresses were the same, then that might make your claim more valid..

@tt
that is one load of bull, i remember bakes trying to talk my business and when ah call him out and ask about who he was to talk about me, every man gone silent, like a DEA agent walk in the room... all that talk about hoyas grad and he lime and chat to me, yet all these men hiding who he is... for all i know bakes was hiding in a cave  :D

and a next thing to, all this ole talk to try and deflect from who covering up their multiple usernames lol can't fool, post a pic of bakes from germany then talk yuh talk..

lets try to stay on topic, and its funny that truetrini answering for bakes right thru, one or two posts from bakes and he ride out, truetrini is his representative now? lol

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »
Not this sh!t !!!

TI is ah hypocrite!! when he lost his user name he was posting under ah few names before he came up with controversial, as ah matter of fact he was incognito with controversial until omarldinho busted him and blew his cover.

as far as the alter egos are concerned, we all know it's men who is respected on the board who can't act the fool because ppl know them by their faces and see them from time to time, so in order to say what's really in their hearts they come up with a make up ID's so they don't come over as ridiculous.

these ppl say all kinds of naughty things to ppl, and about the country which they won't normally say in person.

they get to be racist, sexist and could be down right nasty and unapologetic, but still save face in the process and get to retain their good conduct, and respectable status on the board.

we also know that there are some who carry a different opinion of the way the football and country's affairs should be conducted, and could clash drastically with the views of the ppl who respect and hold them in high esteem.

there are fellas on here who despise the 06 warriors and don't want them to get a red penny, like jack horner who IMO is definitely "NOT!!" darren or darryl warner, but some well respected forumite who needs a scapegoat to say how they truly feel!!

IMO, i don't think that the warner boys care enough to come on here and rile up the board, or save their father's image. them men probably too busy making paper and barely have time to scratch their own heads, let alone come on here fighting talk.

as for bakes being TT, i'll be honest, i used to think soo since the both of them are too arrogant hot heads who love tuh cuss up ppl for small ting, but on further examination VB posted pictures of bakes in germany, and i know true trini by face, and dem two is like night and day.

same goes for daft trini, dat man post nuff pics of himself, his fast cars and his woman, he also post one i think of him holding some kind of automatic weapon if i'm not mistaken, so we know these ppl are not the same fella. and yeh kounty is the old bounty killer, and we've all seen his pics.  ;D

i busted ah few fellas on here pretending to be other than who they are, but i eh saying sh!t!!

i remember when i fuss came on here, men was cussin me left right and center! JC this, that and de odder, ppl on here was going berserk callin me ah racist and all kinda ting, so i definitely don't need to hide behind ah fackin curtain to talk now, cause when i came on here i was showing meh arse and din give ah fork!! i say how i feel when i feel, and who vex lorse!

and i eh nobody alter ego neither, bc it have ah few men on here who know me, and i've met ah few forumites, and went to school with ah few, man like "behind the bridge" could attest to that.

omar not smart enough to blow anybody cover, it has tech that detects an ip address, otherwise he wasn't figuring out anything..

secondly that pic that vb posted, bakes said it wasn't him, that was slates or slade, so yea there was no pic of bakes...

furthermore, anyone can post a pic and say its them, they can also use another location to post from, different email and so forth.

bottom line is, i don't go for men bait on here.

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »

NOT one!

@tt
that is one load of bull, i remember bakes trying to talk my business and when ah call him out and ask about who he was to talk about me, every man gone silent, like a DEA agent walk in the room... all that talk about hoyas grad and he lime and chat to me, yet all these men hiding who he is... for all i know bakes was hiding in a cave  :D

and a next thing to, all this ole talk to try and deflect from who covering up their multiple usernames lol can't fool, post a pic of bakes from germany then talk yuh talk..

lets try to stay on topic, and its funny that truetrini answering for bakes right thru, one or two posts from bakes and he ride out, truetrini is his representative now? lol

yuh buss meh..I am Bakes..what give it away?  Tell me so de next time I willbe more careful..please tell me what I did that made it clear to you?

The fact dat yuh f**king dotish and totally off de mark?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2012, 12:09:06 AM »
Herder mentality.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2012, 12:34:04 AM »

Well is ah good thing you eh care who I is, otherwise I woulda think yuh acting kinda obsessed.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2012, 04:29:39 AM »
Yow TI yuhs ah kinda fackin nut or what??!!

make fackin sense nah man, geez!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2012, 06:16:41 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D dis too rich.....................but......contro, tt and bakes not the same, even d "cussin style" different............if dat is yuh yard stick............even over a computer you tell  is two different people u dealin with...............or ah dread split personality.....yeah dias how different
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>