March 29, 2024, 05:39:20 AM

Author Topic: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...  (Read 19615 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2012, 06:25:23 AM »
Doh study it TI. Cuz if you do....it go bother yuh.

Like it doing now.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
So who West Coast posting as these days?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2012, 07:17:48 AM »

I just find that Daft Trini disappear when Romney did, Could it be possible   ???    :thinking: 

Daft Trini, was in the round table discussion when the decision was made to send seal team 6 in, he was in the peace treaty discussion between Isreal and Palestine, he convinced Kubalsingh to end the hunger strike, he surfed the Tsunami in Japan and was personally responsible for convincing the Mayan calendar that it was wrong.

To accomplish all this you have to have bank, and we know Romney have rel bank, so is it possible......    :thinking: :-X   Romney is...is...is   :o

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2012, 11:52:36 AM »
I am Sam.

And I grew up in this house but it was a board house and now we all came together and build it over a while ago, no body living there now.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:54:14 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
Doh study it TI. Cuz if you do....it go bother yuh.

Like it doing now.

:D yuh kidding right? almost every response of some of the posters made me laugh, men get too serious on here

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2012, 12:06:32 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D dis too rich.....................but......contro, tt and bakes not the same, even d "cussin style" different............if dat is yuh yard stick............even over a computer you tell  is two different people u dealin with...............or ah dread split personality.....yeah dias how different

so explain tt slipping up and saying he was opposed to me on the thread   :D :D, then openly stating he supported my opinion, he slipped up, plain and simple and when yuh asking man to prove bakes exist, no one is providing proof, breds you can take that bait  :duel:

and you need to employ some better observational skills when you reading men thread

then you have men trying to deflect from the thread because they know they using other names  :D :D this getting funnier by the minute
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:09:15 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »
Herder mentality.

thanks for reminding me  :beermug: the thread pulling out the HERD one by one, a reunion of sorts  :D :D

btw hows the middle east these days?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D dis too rich.....................but......contro, tt and bakes not the same, even d "cussin style" different............if dat is yuh yard stick............even over a computer you tell  is two different people u dealin with...............or ah dread split personality.....yeah dias how different

so explain tt slipping up and saying he was opposed to me on the thread   :D :D, then openly stating he supported my opinion, he slipped up, plain and simple and when yuh asking man to prove bakes exist, no one is providing proof, breds you can take that bait  :duel:

and you need to employ some better observational skills when you reading men thread

then you have men trying to deflect from the thread because they know they using other names  :D :D this getting funnier by the minute
boy...behave nah.....yuh wrong........u need only look, and might I add casually so, at d widely divergent views on god and religion( often in same thread) by it damn self to know dem is two and not one.....as u inanely claim...........as for observational skills....I am now tempted to believe dat u are ever so slightly anatomically incorrect, because u continue to provide evidence that your brain seems to be positioned directly beneath your bowel.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:57:15 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »
Contro.. Bakes, TT and Daft are all different people. I've seen pics of them individually and their styles are different. But I can also say at least one have posted under different names. i think it was pecan who busted him..or was it Dutty?

Before some changes were made to this board, I did ah lil maco on Ip etc and can also say that there are people who post under different names. Like TC said, it gives them the opportunity to be their real selves and say things they wouldn't normally.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
Creating separate accounts should be against the rules, unless you lose your password.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »
Creating separate accounts should be against the rules, unless you lose your password.

It is in fact against the board rules.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2012, 03:20:03 PM »
Sam you like real shit in trute :rotfl:

Dat pic look like you get arrested and dey take dat when you reach in de station

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2012, 03:27:21 PM »

So why it not enforced? Doesn't seem so to me
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »

So why it not enforced? Doesn't seem so to me

Is the trini way...

Look the rules here:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=12325.msg118386#msg118386
Check the first rule
Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person. If you choose to ignore this restriction, all of your accounts will be disabled. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please e-mail the moderators.

and look a thread discussing the lack of enforcement, from since 2007

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=26207.msg291983#msg291983
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »
Hmmm surprising  :'( well now is a good time to enforce that on Horner. He is the prime candidate right now
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2012, 04:47:17 PM »
who going to guard the guards?

truetrini

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »

Hey you have to be some special kinda asshole in trute...lol

Ok fella, I am Bakes..coconut bake...yuh happy now?  And I am a full blooded Indian named Daft also....and yeah  I am mal jeux too.   How yuh bust me so easy?

Yuh should be wukking FBI cyber crimes unit.

Eat me like dis white girl
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:24:58 PM by truetrini SC »

truetrini

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »

Is this shit yuh on about?  read and understand..even you stated that you were misled...  ~~~~sigh~~~~

even then yuh was accusing me of being daft trini..what a clown you is in trute.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=55887.msg786071#msg786071

THE ARTICLE stated "we warned you."

I called you out to show that you were correct yuh damn dim witted clown  hahahahahahaha

Anyone can see it was the author of the article who stated "WE WARNED YOU!   I called you out to show that just for once maybe you were right..you is ah real tun-tun yes.

We warned you that gold falls when the dollar rises-- and you might have noticed the dollar rising as the euro falls-- along with  European sovereign bonds and European bank stocks. Gold you see trades in an inverse relationship to the dollar about 70% of the time.
My gold guru, who was bullish all the way from $950 an ounce in June, 2008 until $1570  last summer, believes a good buying floor might be in the $1525 area; that would amount to a $400 correction from the 2011 peak of $1920.
No doubt the oncoming austerity and slowdown in global economies is playing a forceful dampening role in gold-- as it is in oil, copper and many other commodities. We are again experiencing a sell-off in the leveraged risk trade in commodities held on leverage by hedge funds and other commodity speculators. They are clearly spooked by the paucity of credit in European financial markets and the apparent, but unsubstantiated use of gold borrowing  in  exchange for dollars that I don't understand one bit.
Another gold follower, Stephen Leeb, in  a special  sell recommendation just issued to his followers, is of the opinion gold could correct back to $1300 an ounce., That would be a $600 an ounce correction from $1920-- almost a 33% reversal. And very possible if the huge buying by the Chinese on every dip this yeasr is put on hold in order to  find a bottom
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:38:54 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
Contro.. Bakes, TT and Daft are all different people. I've seen pics of them individually and their styles are different. But I can also say at least one have posted under different names. i think it was pecan who busted him..or was it Dutty?

Before some changes were made to this board, I did ah lil maco on Ip etc and can also say that there are people who post under different names. Like TC said, it gives them the opportunity to be their real selves and say things they wouldn't normally.

well i aint seeing no pics, i know who tt is, as far as bakes and daft, i have no clue, they say bakes met me which is a lie, unless he is tongue or someone else in germany, i never met the man, maybe i should ask my friend in brooklyn, he will know if bakes is real..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2012, 01:33:21 PM »

boy...behave nah.....yuh wrong........u need only look, and might I add casually so, at d widely divergent views on god and religion( often in same thread) by it damn self to know dem is two and not one.....as u inanely claim...........as for observational skills....I am now tempted to believe dat u are ever so slightly anatomically incorrect, because u continue to provide evidence that your brain seems to be positioned directly beneath your bowel.

post the pics or proof and stop using your bowels as your mouthpiece... it will be greatly appreciated... :beermug:

and anatomically speaking as you stated, if this is a pissing competition your at a disadvantage...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »

like if anyone cares about that rule, it has guys who will create another username to back up their nonsense posts to try to make a man look like hes getting pong by 3 or 4 or more posters, when in fact it has some men with mulitple usernames posting from different locations and ip addresses, very easy to do...

plus it have a bunch of naive men on here that believe some of these guys wouldn't do that, bollocks...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:55:25 PM by Controversial »

truetrini

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2012, 01:36:42 PM »

post the pics or proof and stop using your bowels as your mouthpiece... it will be greatly appreciated... :beermug:

and anatomically speaking as you stated, if this is a pissing competition your at a disadvantage...

Hey yuh wrong fella, grow up, yuh f**king wrong..and yuh eh address yuh lies yuh tell on me that I agree then disagree with you..get it right...do it now

truetrini

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »

like if anyone cares about that rule, it has guys who will create another username to back up their nonsense posts to try to make a man look like hes getting pong by 3 or 4 or more posters, when in fact it has some men with mulitple usernames posting from different locations and ip addresses, very easy to do...

plus it have a bunch of naive men on here that believe some of these guys wouldn't do that, bullocks...

I notice that you and some other does spell BoLLOCKS as BuLLOCKS

Things to make you go hmmmmmmm

truetrini

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2012, 01:39:40 PM »
Bakes is a fake profile  hahahahahahahaha Bakes is me and I am daft trini, and daft trini is mal jeux and is bullocks and bollocks too.

lol

too f**king funny yes.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2012, 01:54:44 PM »

plus it have a bunch of naive men on here that believe some of these guys wouldn't do that, bullocks...

I notice that you and some other does spell BoLLOCKS as BuLLOCKS

Things to make you go hmmmmmmm

oh oh, the spelling and grammar police are back, are you and bakes gonna team up?  :D :D :D :D

its called a spelling mistake that can be corrected, relax bakes, ah mean tt :D

truetrini

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2012, 01:57:19 PM »
spelling police?  Yuh take yuh time and google that yuh spell the word wrong?  Jes like 2 other posters here?  nah!  Yuh using all kinda distractions...yuh cyar come and say that yuh was wrong, yuh want to be strong.   Why yuh doh ask posters and admin here if Bakes and me is the same?

Yuh acting like a f**king retard.

yuh was wrong and yuh cyar accept that right?

carry on smartly.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »

Is this shit yuh on about?  read and understand..even you stated that you were misled...  ~~~~sigh~~~~

even then yuh was accusing me of being daft trini..what a clown you is in trute.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=55887.msg786071#msg786071

THE ARTICLE stated "we warned you."

I called you out to show that you were correct yuh damn dim witted clown  hahahahahahaha

Anyone can see it was the author of the article who stated "WE WARNED YOU!   I called you out to show that just for once maybe you were right..you is ah real tun-tun yes.

We warned you that gold falls when the dollar rises-- and you might have noticed the dollar rising as the euro falls-- along with  European sovereign bonds and European bank stocks. Gold you see trades in an inverse relationship to the dollar about 70% of the time.
My gold guru, who was bullish all the way from $950 an ounce in June, 2008 until $1570  last summer, believes a good buying floor might be in the $1525 area; that would amount to a $400 correction from the 2011 peak of $1920.
No doubt the oncoming austerity and slowdown in global economies is playing a forceful dampening role in gold-- as it is in oil, copper and many other commodities. We are again experiencing a sell-off in the leveraged risk trade in commodities held on leverage by hedge funds and other commodity speculators. They are clearly spooked by the paucity of credit in European financial markets and the apparent, but unsubstantiated use of gold borrowing  in  exchange for dollars that I don't understand one bit.
Another gold follower, Stephen Leeb, in  a special  sell recommendation just issued to his followers, is of the opinion gold could correct back to $1300 an ounce., That would be a $600 an ounce correction from $1920-- almost a 33% reversal. And very possible if the huge buying by the Chinese on every dip this yeasr is put on hold in order to  find a bottom

so you stated WE in your response and your also stating it was the title of the article, so why would you warn me if i was right? especially when the original article is about GOLD.

help me understand that piece of stupidity  :rotfl:

you agreed with me and then came back and warned me and now you are stating your warning was to attest to me being right? now that makes absolutely no sense at all... idiotic in fact

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:00:28 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
spelling police?  Yuh take yuh time and google that yuh spell the word wrong?  Jes like 2 other posters here?  nah!  Yuh using all kinda distractions...yuh cyar come and say that yuh was wrong, yuh want to be strong.   Why yuh doh ask posters and admin here if Bakes and me is the same?

Yuh acting like a f**king retard.

yuh was wrong and yuh cyar accept that right?

carry on smartly.

brother, ent dutty pong yuh the other day for that spelling and grammar crap, oh i forgot that was bakes he pong for that, so both of you have something in common  :D :D

truetrini

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
yuh is an ass.  a real ass.

I did not state we..yuh cunnie...the author of the article did that yuh cow c**t.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2012, 02:01:07 PM »
yuh is an ass.  a real ass.

I did not state we..yuh cunnie...the author of the article did that yuh cow c**t.

so why did you state it in your response as well? comprehension is the key...

another you and bakes share in common, when your not getting your way and your getting called out, you start to cuss, with all your education and i wonder why you are so limited in your vocab that you resort to cussing, sheer ignorance...

its almost identical with bakes, right on cue as well
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:03:26 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>