March 28, 2024, 08:12:10 PM

Author Topic: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........  (Read 19438 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:03:05 AM »
These fackin ppl doh want tuh live and let live @ all boy!!!

Imagine after 400 yrs of chattel slavery and a hundred yrs of jimcrow, colonialism, terrorism (KKK lynchings), lack of opportunity, poverty, police brutality and racial profiling you would think that they had their fill, and mind you we took it all with grace and still wanted to forgive and forget, and after all this, these mdfckrs still wont let go, is wah dem really want boy??!!!

http://niggermania.net/forum/forum.php

I tellin allyuh i doh trust these fackin crackers!! bc i have a feelin them eh quite done wid we yet nah!

i have ah funny suspicion that these mdfckrs will try ah ting again and will gain nuff support through their propaganda machine even from liberal whites, the same way they did to the arabs, cubans, the iranians, and pakistanis, matter of fact, anyone who dare to be independent,

also during slavery and jim crow where they needed to justify their atrocities where they told the masses that niggers was beast of burden and not humans, and how their God curse we and made us to serve them through some bible prophesy.

this time i feel they will use the crime situation and lack of "contribution" to the advancement of society to show that we are only good for hard work and we needed to be kept in check under strict supervision.

i tellin allyuh i doh trust these ppl, and morso after obama got elected for a second time. i doh feel good about this @ all.  black ppl allyuh better arm allyuh self good eh!!  :nailbiting:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:31:44 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »

i tellin allyuh i doh trust these ppl, and morso after obama got elected for a second time. i doh feel good about this @ all.  black ppl allyuh better arm allyuh self good eh!!  :nailbiting:
is not only black people who have to worry...the plan is to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, which in turn will give the UN reason to come in here and enforce the no gun law, once America under control 90-95% of the world's population will be knocked off.
btw I'm no Republican and don't even own a gun..i just the messenger lol

not to derail yuh thread so i will start another thread later on today on what i think is going to happen.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
steups these are a stupid minority of uneducated assholes.

I doh waste time thinking about them at all..I just mindful of surroundings everywhere I go.

And Feliz yuh talking shit

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »

I doh waste time thinking about them at all..I just mindful of surroundings everywhere I go.

Breds, you might think that, but remember this, i was in the heart of white america (the military) and i saw the tension. remember when OJ won his case, i never met ah white man or woman who engage me on that trial who thought OJ was innocent despite all the evidence that he may have been set up by a avowed racist cop.

remember before obama won the election there was no such thing as the tea party, @ least i never heard of the prior too. i believe they might be a minority in comparison, but what's to stop them from growing? and tuh tell yuh the truth, it's not the size of the following, but the influence and the money and political power behind the movement.  ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:41:09 AM »

Breds, you might think that, but remember this, i was in the heart of white america (the military) and i saw the tension. remember when OJ won his case, i never met ah white man or woman who engage me on that trial who thought OJ was innocent despite all the evidence that he may have been set up by a avowed racist cop.

remember before obama won the election there was no such thing as the tea party, @ least i never heard of the prior too. i believe they might be a minority in comparison, but what's to stop them from growing? and tuh tell yuh the truth, it's not the size of the following, but the influence and the money and political power behind the movement.  ;)
Iwas in the Military too....I rememebr OJ also..and guess what he get away with murder..black america was glad to see him get off becasue ah Tyson etc.  No way dat f**ker deserve to walk.

The tea pary form when Bush W was President also...check the facts!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 10:44:21 AM »

is not only black people who have to worry...the plan is to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, which in turn will give the UN reason to come in here and enforce the no gun law, once America under control 90-95% of the world's population will be knocked off.

not to derail yuh thread so i will start another thread later on today on what i think is going to happen.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 10:48:03 AM »

Iwas in the Military too....I rememebr OJ also..and guess what he get away with murder..black america was glad to see him get off becasue ah Tyson etc.  No way dat f**ker deserve to walk.

The tea pary form when Bush W was President also...check the facts![/color]
I never said they weren't, i was just trying to say that they rared their heads when a black man became the head honcho. as for OJ, this thing ain't about OJ boss, but rather how divided the country was and still is, and not bc you was in the military don't mean that what i proposed was invalid.

all i'm saying is i don't trust white america, especially in this uneasy climate of recession and economic down turn together with the power base slipping out the hands of the white male power structure.

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

The tea pary form when Bush W was President also...check the facts![/color]
I never said they weren't, i was just trying to say that they rared their heads when a black man became the head honcho. as for OJ, this thing ain't about OJ boss, but rather how divided the country was and still is, and not bc you was in the military don't mean that what i proposed was invalid.

all i'm saying is i don't trust white america, especially in this uneasy climate of recession and economic down turn together with the power base slipping out the hands of the white male power structure.

Old white man Power done slip..political power that is.

Yuh said there was no Tea Party until after Obama was elected.  so forgive me for misunderstanding and they did rear their ugly head from de time dey form..not when Obama came to power.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:39:09 PM »
You know just this morning I talking about this. How scared they are, how confused they are at their world being turned upside down. How the slaves are running the big house and the plantation, that is just not right. You see how many breakdowns these fellas had on TV and in other medium.
For so long their propaganda was perpetuated unchecked. They told black people that they were minorities and that there is nothing they could do to change that. They told women they were minority and that there is nothing they could do to change that. They told the Spanish speaking communities that they were minorities and there is nothing they could do to change that. The status quo never really believed that these groups could bring them any harm. They never thought that these groups would combine their effort against the status quo. After all the divide and conquer worked so well for so long.

Slavery, 2 WW, a great depression, 9/11, Katrina, etc and a black man get 4 years to run the plantation and it is the worst in history? This 2nd 4 years is absolutely gnawing at their balls. This new gun play is not by chance as they need to remind the status quo of where their power lies and to regain their wherewithal to regain some balls and take on these intruders and put the plantation back right.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:40:29 PM »
So no white people support Obama?  More white people voted for Obama than did black people!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:42:50 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 02:06:31 PM »

I think you out in de wilderness too long yes...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 02:09:23 PM »
After reading further... I think is best I leave this thread before I ketch whatever it is going around in here tiefin' people head yes lol

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 03:01:58 PM »
So no white people support Obama?  More white people voted for Obama than did black people!

Soooo....if a black man marry a white woman it means he eh racist or if ah white woman marry a black man she eh or cyah be racist  ???   ::)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 07:14:47 PM »
TT how yuh so contrary man?? i not saying that it eh have white ppl who's not friends of the struggle, that would never change, but they are often in the minority.

you feel the propaganda machine easy. remember is 400 yrs of slavery followed by 100 yrs of jimcrowe happened in the country boss and it was supported by the masses.

there was only a small minority who actually cared enough to assist in freeing slaves and bringing about social reform.

also don't forget all these immigrants from eastern europe who never saw a black person face to face before they came here may have a point to prove and may want in on the action, all i saying is that i feel uneasy.

i used to hear this rhetoric yrs ago but always dismissed it as doltish talk, but now i watching these young white folk very close and they IMO is devoid of social consciousness just like their great grandparents, and their mind set and lack of activism leaves me wondering about what the future holds for the next few generations in respect of, not so much race relations, but social justice and equality.

remember a donkey and his owner have ah good working relationship as long as the donkey do what he's told and tow the line, but the donkey must never forget who is boss and who runs the show if he intends to continue along an uninterrupted smooth path.

IMO race relations is very similar to the animal owner dynamic, it's only valid when the powerless understand and know their place in society and tow the line without ah peep, but the day they decide to assume the position of independent thinkers, that's the day the relationship severs and war, ethnic cleansing, uprising and total domination could be only alternative.

remember black ppl walking ah real tight rope in this society eh boss, despite all the obvious achievements, we're still under the microscope, and still not out the woods IMO.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:12:44 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 06:21:19 AM »
Here's another white is right website.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

ah wonder if there are any web sites that promote and champion black hatred against whites and other ethnic groups ? i would be surprised.

apart from the religious fanatical groups like the nation of islam and the wacky hebrew israelites i seriously doubt it..

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »

is that really a tin foil hat for curly hair?  ;D

allyuh keep laughing...Obama is ah Reptilian hybrid  ;)
Feliz

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 04:44:27 AM »

is that really a tin foil hat for curly hair?  ;D

allyuh keep laughing...Obama is ah Reptilian hybrid  ;)
Feliziano, make the post nah man, ah want to participate. 

BTW these fellas on here  do not believe in conspiracy theories bro, they believe that the game is fair and square, and there's no eye in the sky. go figure.

make the thread nah man and forget these fellas.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:47:28 AM by just cool »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »

WTF! This is the exact same thing them white militants in the hills of Kentucky, down in Mississippi and David Lynch have been saying. Like you drink the cool aid.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 07:49:22 AM »
When I get back from vacation JC  ;)
Feliz

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
These fackin ppl doh want tuh live and let live @ all boy!!!

Imagine after 400 yrs of chattel slavery and a hundred yrs of jimcrow, colonialism, terrorism (KKK lynchings), lack of opportunity, poverty, police brutality and racial profiling you would think that they had their fill, and mind you we took it all with grace and still wanted to forgive and forget, and after all this, these mdfckrs still wont let go, is wah dem really want boy??!!!

http://niggermania.net/forum/forum.php

Jus Cool,

you have every right to be upset. I would.

I don't mean to fan the flames but this ignorance works on both sides. In Toronto where I live we have racism from all groups but no one is more bold about it than the Afro West Indians. It's not abnormal to see them kicking a person up and down the street, laughing and jumping up Carnival style whilst they spew the most disgusting racsim words and telling people we doing this "because you white." Their ignorance is not limited to just whites.

I met a friend of mine whol told me that in her highschool, the black students used Friday afternoons as "beat whitey day." This went on for months until a white student was beaten into a coma. The parents won a suit against the School Board but the perpetrators were never charged or convicted. This was never reported in the news. I made it clear to her what some country Indians would have done to that school.

Sure others are racist in Toronto but they wouldn't dare try that shi% and they certainly wouldn't get away with it.

I am by no means making an excuse for that filth you saw.
But racism is a sickening disease we all have to put up with from different avenues.

VB

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 03:31:02 AM »
Come on VB, this bullsh!t?? oh really guy?? really??!!

here i am making note of an astonishing rise in hate groups growing in great numbers especially through internet recruitment, and this site of which i stumbled upon in particular, which is one of, if not the most  distasteful i've seen on the internet to date!

matter of fact it's the only reason i posted this...... is mainly bc of ppl like you who always have a problem when "WHITE" racism is put in the spot light, and to show that there's a genuine cause for concern, and your best contribution is this fackin slop!!

here i am confronting institutional racism while trying to provoking open dialogue and the best you could come up with is this BS about black uneducated low income yutes in toronto wilding out against white ppl as a contribution??

not justifying the bullsh!t in any way, but every one with ah brain and an incling of knowledge of the sociological aspects of inner city life knows that this is mare bullying, something "poor" ignorant ppl are prone too, especially amongst the yutes.

i'm sure most of these yutes did not learn this in the home, but out there in the streets where they spend most of their time.

it's ah known fact that most of these black yutes in T O are of caribbean parentage of which the majority come from single parent homes, so while mammy out there busting her arse tuh provide, these little clowns with nothing to do, find themselves out and about making ill use of their free time.

like i said, not condoning it, but to compare institutional racism with toronto's young black trouble makers, is like a new born baby matching whits with a veteran harvard professor, no comparison!

you talk about lil black boys fackin with white kids, but the opposite has been happening for decades in this country, and it's almost never addressed! how yuh eh takin bout dat?? remember i have my own stories to tell as well.

many black kids had to run for dare life every evening after school out in places like sheepshead bay, bensonhurst, brightenbeach, crossbay boulevaurd, midwood, forrest-hills  woodhaven and many more areas which are too many to mention which would make this toronto scenario look like ah joke!

for yrs under institutional racism black ppl especially black males, have been kept down and out of the economic race, with lack of home and business loans, denial of great employment opportunities especially when they met the standard of requirements,

well educated black men who held many degrees being sidelined or over looked for non blacks who were way less qualified.

right now i know @ least ten friends with masters degrees ranging from accounting, international banking to computer engineering, to aircraft maintenance who have been doing menial jobs to survive bc they couldn't find employment, and i mean before the economic down turn came around eh.

just recently two of my breddren decided to abandon their area of expertise for jobs that they never wanted. one just got accepted to the police academy, and another with transit as a motorman.

these men have masters degrees and yet couldn't find employment, one is an accountant and the other a degree in systems networking and no one would hire them in cooperate america.

a lot of allyuh non blacks feel just bc the door has been open to you, means that white america is fair game. like allyuh forget that anyone who had the balls to oppose whitey will rot in the dog house forever.

just look @ the natives of this land, they were literally destroyed and broken, just bc they had the will to fight back and resist colonization. what about the black man who was fighting white man rule ever since they laid eyes on us.

is billions they spend just to break us and keep us from ever rising up against them. you think is just so the black american male became worthless, how could ah ppl go from zero to 100 in the space of 40 yrs??

it's ah fact that after slavery african americans made major contribution in the relm of science and economics, forinstance the amount of educated men who arose after slavery was astounding!

black ppl even went on to build prosperous townships, 13 in all by the turn of the century, like the black wall street "greenwood" tulsa oaklahoma that was burned to the ground by the klan, also harlem which was a gem in the late 18 and early 1900s, but was plagued with drugs in the 60ies and seventies and that saw it's demise. 

yrs of planning by white america, and these townships came to naught. and it didn't stop there! many times over black ppl tried to reemerge, but always found obstacles in their way.

breds i could go on and on, but i will cool it here. allyuh fellas does only talk when blackman addressing whiteman oppression, always trying to subjugate the discourse and show where others were just as guilty, but would never talk up when whiteman address black ppls misgivings, or even come to our defense.

i doh know bout you, but ever since this whiteman came out of europe, he reaped havoc on the earth's inhabitants, including human, plant and animal life, and doh matter what yuh say, no race eh make for mischief than the white race!

i not saying that all white fall into this category. i know there are really decent white ppl out there, some of them friends of mine, but there's no mistaking it, the bad ones are real forkin devilish!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:18:52 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 03:40:13 AM »
Now tell me if i should trust these fackin ppl!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_72I5FA80s

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »
Come on VB, this bullsh!t?? oh really guy?? really??!!

here i am making note of an astonishing rise in hate groups growing in great numbers especially through internet recruitment, and this site of which i stumbled upon in particular, which is one of, if not the most  distasteful i've seen on the internet to date!

breds i could go on and on, but i will cool it here. allyuh fellas does only talk when blackman addressing whiteman oppression, always trying to subjugate the discourse and show where others were just as guilty, but would never talk up when whiteman address black ppls misgivings, or even come to our defense.

i doh know bout you, but ever since this whiteman came out of europe, he reaped havoc on the earth's inhabitants, including human, plant and animal life, and doh matter what yuh say, no race eh make for mischief than the white race!

i not saying that all white fall into this category. i know there are really decent white ppl out there, some of them friends of mine, but there's no mistaking it, the bad ones are real forkin devilish!

I could see we going to digress big time here but.....

First of all I don't think you are ignorant JC but I noticed you have a lot of social, political excuses for ignorant black ppl who are racist to others. In fact when I witness these crimes in Toronto, the same blacks who apparently hate racism are practically comatose whilst they watch black ppl beat and abuse others racially (always a West Indian, never an Afrcian and we have as many of them in T O.). Yet they want to cite "the social and political conditions these young people have had to live under). Well most of "these young people" are living in middle class neighbourhoods -which they turn to ghettos - becz decent ppl don't want to live around them - and are attending University. Yet seem to think that they and they alone have some special right to being racially ignorant, with a smile to boot. I've had many of these West Indians refuse to attend to me in certain offices or at University but go sprinting towards a black person who walks in after me.

An opressed history does not give you the right to lash out at innocent people. I'm always galled at people who come to somebody else's country, behave ignorant, racist, abuse people, laugh about it and then turn around and say don't do it to us.
Some may be suffering a social whiplash but some use it as a convenient excuse to be c**tS. It's true freedom indeed to go abroad and get away with such behaviour.

I will not speak about other cities becz I dont' live there. But I can tell you that in Toronto it has NOTHING to dow with single parenting, lower income or non education. It's pure arrogance. when ever black West Indians come to me bawling about racism in TO, I simply ask them what do they do about the most racist group of all - the black West Indians - pointing out the abuse on the metro and buses. Every time they just slink off with a vex look on their face. Unlike you - they are well aware of what goes on in TO and they have some shame and don't try to defend it.

I will tell you if I ever see these people kicking my family in the head up and down the street and saying is because of their race. I will buss a cap in dey as%. When five or ten of them are dead they can bawl all the oppression they want. I will make the jail and I will not use the colour of my skin/racial/social/political implications as an excuse.

You have a reasoning for these poor, lower income, single parent blacks who don't know better. What about whites who grow up in the deep south or aparthied South Africa, who were programmed from birth to disparage. Should we give them a bligh too or is that only reserved for black people

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR RACISM - BLACK OR WHITE.

VB
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:33:14 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 06:52:03 AM »
Like you goin fackin mad or what fella?? i don't see the correlation?

what de fack this got tuh do with what i was dealing with?? how in de fack is this even relevant? yuh way off topic guy!

im addressing institutional racism here in america boss, come on, yuh head eh good or what??!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 07:01:59 AM »
BTW mr VB. i see yuh could find fault with black canadians and point out their (according to you) obvious racist disposition, but what about we go near to home.

take trinidad forinstance, where the hindu population is some of the most disgusting racist arseholes in the whole of the caribbean basin outside of guyana.

it so dutty and stink that i met ppl from all over the world here in new york (including hispanics, and whites) who complain about trini and guyanese indians and their racist disposition, but you eh have nothing to say bout that, but instead yuh all up in arms about BlACK PPL IN CANADA.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS, AND I WILL SAY IT WITH NO REMORSE!! IMO black ppl are the least racist of all races!! yeh i said it!

i see hate groups in great numbers with all the other races except black ppl! and yes we have one or two "so called" militant groups who practice reverse racism, but they are relatively harmless. the nation of islam and the hebrew israelite are basically rabble-rousers and nothing more.

the hebrew jokers say when Christ come he will kill and enslave all the other races "including africans", but they never said that it was what they was going to do, but rather "GOD" and the angels will put down this work.

the other mad men "the nation of islam" say that their ancient ancestors who livin on another planet will come back wid space ships and destroy the whiteman and they will live happily ever after in ah white free society compliments of the ancestors.

another "so called" hate group would be the black panthers, or what is left of them who IMO is ah ded and far gone organization, and these men is not about killing or hurting anyone except in defense of their ppl.

now lets me examine all the white and other hate groups that exist who's primary target is to kill ppl of negroid decent, shall we.

the aryian nation, who wants to finish the job hitler started, we all know their plans is to destroy blacks and jew and bring about white domination on the earth, like if we don't have enough of that already.

the KKK, well we all see what they could do, since they have been in action for the better part of 100 yrs. 

the neo nzai, not to be mistaken with the aryian nation, they just like their fellow hatemongaring brothers, who wants all blacks in chains and the death of all jews, and not only that, but i could see you in ah nice short pant buffing floors and buttlering for free if yuh lucky bc you not exempt from their plans.

the neo confederation, oh yeh, another hate group that exalts hitler and have plans of taking over america and making it ah pure white state again. they also have chapters of these haters all over europe and canada.

a new phenomenon has taken root here in our fair land where mexicans and central americans wants ah piece of black america as well, the latinos hate group eastside torrance gang, they go around beating and killing black ppl in LA, we also have the latin kings which is more ah street gang, but they themselves mainly carry out attack on black ppl who venture into their territory.

there are also asian (mongoloid) and pakistani hate groups in the UK that target blacks exclusively and kiss whetey arse who colonized them for the better part of ah 100 yrs, go figure.

but we are the only people who doh go out there preaching hate and killing others for the sake of their ethnicity or racial difference.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:44:13 AM by just cool »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 07:54:26 AM »

In Toronto where I live we have racism from all groups but no one is more bold about it than the Afro West Indians. It's not abnormal to see them kicking a person up and down the street, laughing and jumping up Carnival style whilst they spew the most disgusting racsim words and telling people we doing this "because you white."

I met a friend of mine whol told me that in her highschool, the black students used Friday afternoons as "beat whitey day." This went on for months until a white student was beaten into a coma.

VB

VB, "not abnormal..?" unadulterated anecdotal exaggerations and stereotyping (in other less diplomatic words ... pure BS)..  come on man, stop perpetuating this nonsense.

I lived in TO and my family and my wife family still live in TO. If this was normal behavior. I am certain I would have heard about it and it would have been all over the media.  Just the other day, Mother Theresa's (high school in Scarborough) was under lock down because some students brought gun(s) to school. All over the blasted media - radio, TV and papers.  yet a kid being beaten into a coma in a race-related attack?  not one peep in the media? 

Stop with the hearsay and provide actual evidence of these behaviors if indeed they are true.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 08:20:21 AM »

In Toronto where I live we have racism from all groups but no one is more bold about it than the Afro West Indians. It's not abnormal to see them kicking a person up and down the street, laughing and jumping up Carnival style whilst they spew the most disgusting racsim words and telling people we doing this "because you white."

I met a friend of mine whol told me that in her highschool, the black students used Friday afternoons as "beat whitey day." This went on for months until a white student was beaten into a coma.

VB

VB, "not abnormal..?" unadulterated anecdotal exaggerations and stereotyping (in other less diplomatic words ... pure BS)..  come on man, stop perpetuating this nonsense.

I lived in TO and my family and my wife family still live in TO. If this was normal behavior. I am certain I would have heard about it and it would have been all over the media.  Just the other day, Mother Theresa's (high school in Scarborough) was under lock down because some students brought gun(s) to school. All over the blasted media - radio, TV and papers.  yet a kid being beaten into a coma in a race-related attack?  not one peep in the media? 

Stop with the hearsay and provide actual evidence of these behaviors if indeed they are true.

Yuh know pecan, it's ah regular occurence amongst the ppl who live comfortably where they tend to take an extremely subjective stance on race relations like it's magical or an inherent disposition, and instead of taking an educated objective view of the problem, they tend to allow their preconceived notions, fear, emotions and even prejudice to cloud their judgement.

some people don't ever rationalize or even delve into the dynamics of social abnormalities, but rather conclude on a matter based on feelings or bias.

i know for a fact that no one is inherently good or bad, but culture, situations, environment or circumstances could be key factors in the social break down and decadence of any one group in a society.

i happened to believe that there's much to be said about the end result in any situation whether good or bad, and sometimes in the case of black hate(especially on an organized level) which is extremely rare, IMO i believed it is bred from the hate that hate produced!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:25:25 AM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 08:22:36 AM »
Pecan.. times are changing in the tdot my friend. Can't comment on the beat into a coma thing, but we have some youths now who just destructive and advantageous. They are ruining a solid community those of us (and before us) worked hard to establish. Is it the norm as VB mentioned? Probably not, but it's getting increasingly common.

JC. Since you mentioned the nasty hindus from Trinidad I have to ask. Do you feel the average Trinibagonian is less or more fearful of the racist stinking Hindu or those socially depressed you're always defending?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 09:02:11 AM »
Pecan.. times are changing in the tdot my friend. Can't comment on the beat into a coma thing, but we have some youths now who just destructive and advantageous. They are ruining a solid community those of us (and before us) worked hard to establish. Is it the norm as VB mentioned? Probably not, but it's getting increasingly common.

JC. Since you mentioned the nasty hindus from Trinidad I have to ask. Do you feel the average Trinibagonian is less or more fearful of the racist stinking Hindu or those socially depressed you're always defending?

are these incidents GTA widespread or localized to certain communities?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »

Breds, i am not a criminologist, and as i told VB before, i don't want to talk about petty squabbles in canada amongst some dutty bottom boy who smellin they self, i live in america and i'm addressing some of the rising problems we have here with "institutional" fackin racism, not some bush league dumb ass bottoms feeders who is menacing their society.

the thing that VB is fearful of IMO is thugism, and i am not addressing that, i am talking about the racist arseholes here in this great land!

if you VB and who else want to descend on that topic then allyuh should tuh start ah thread called "niggers wilding out in canada and fackin up our little utopia we have goin on up here in the ice box", and if that's the case then feel free to discuss it on another thread.

right now i want tuh talk about the big bad whiteman down here who gettin ready tuh spring on muddafackers!

BTW mr jumbie, ah notice you and certain man on here does only jump @ a topic when it have something to do with addressing racial tension, ah also notice that the average trini who doh necessarily identify wid black unless it's quite convenient to do so does tend to run to defend anyone who dare to take ah solid black proactive stand, it's almost like it does make allyuh uncomfortable to even hear it.

most ppl of color who livin in foreign now and enjoying the liberties that ppl not too long ago who looked like them was unable to enjoy doh ever consider that ppl had to bleed for that, allyuh ever wonder how dat came about??

it almost like the ppl on a chow line, they just line up with their plates in their hands, not considering the work that had to go into making that meal they are bout to partake of.

they actually believe that the white masses woke up one day and concluded that they should start treating ppl of color as equals. BTW do yuhs guys ever consider that man had tuh ded for in order for yuhs to enjoy those liberties?? so allyuh could walk round canada acting like sh!t was always like that?

now tuh even talk about it does make real ppl uncomfortable, bc allyuh feel it never had no struggle, and if it did then "that's in the past" no need tuh revisit it!

well i'm gonna talk about it, and if it make yuh uncomfortable then doh reads it, that's all.

BTW, i did not call hindus nasty or stinking! i suggest if yuh want to quote me then do so without misinterpreting the grammar! for the record, i said that their "racist disposition" was dutty, not the ppl.

take ah fackin english comprehension class bro, and stop putting your words in my mouth, it don't taste too good!

and yeh, you said if the average trinbagonian would be more fearful of the hindu or the socially depressed that i always defending?

well it depends on how yuh look @ it. now i cyar speak for ah whole nation, but i could definitely tell yuh which one i will prefer. i rather deal with the wid devil i could see, rather than the ones weh hidin, bc the savage who doh know himself with the gun and the bad attitude could not survive without the help of the supplier.

for yrs now fellas like naim niah, teddy mice khan, dole chadee bringing in cocaine into our island, then they began to bring guns to protect their product.

now if you know anything about drug dealing, then you would know that yuh need poor uneducated ppl tuh retail drugs, fellas who have it not sitting on ah corner peddling no dope, rather it's the unemployable and desperate who does do the dirty work. they don't know where the thing coming from, all they doin is sellin it.

So if you don't want to say it then i will, iz the indians and the syrians who fack up trinidad! is them who is the capitalist, and they have been bringing guns, ammo and drugs in this country for over three decades! every body know nigger eh have no money or contacts, so where are they getting the gun drugs and bullets to shoot ppl with?

i tellin yuh what i know. i can't speak about the present, but back in the 80ies yuh couldn't buy cocaine from the spanish them with no other currency but USD.

i used to dibble in US currency in the eighties, and back then there was a basic allowance of foreign exchange for citizens and businessmen. businessmen were allowed more than travelers, set up by the ministry of industry and commerce, so if yuh pass yuh quoter for the yr then yuh were arsed out.

we used to buy phoney tickets (from a well known indian travel agent) and would go to the bank with ppl who were willing to sell us their basic allowance. we would then take the travelers checks and sell them back to indian and syrian business men, guess what they was doin with the checks??

like i said, if they did not open that gate and kept it open, then these uneducated savages would not be reaping havoc on the society, since they are the dogs and the capitalist is who trained them and unleashed them on we, i say i rather deal wid the dogs than the far more intelligent master!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:43:52 AM by just cool »

1]; } ?>