April 26, 2024, 02:30:31 AM

Author Topic: 19 year old girl arrested after having sexual relations with a 9 year old boy  (Read 980 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
By: John Roberts
A father was devastated when he learned that his teenage babysitter was having sex with his 9-year-old son.

The sexual relationship lasted for six months before the father found out. Apparently, the babysitter warned the boy not tell anyone about their “relationship,” according to reports.

Jalissa Baez, 19, was branded a "threat to the community" by the police chief, who arrested her after a six-month long investigation.

Baez, who lives in Pennsylvania, was arrested for sleeping with the 9-year-old boy, after she had been hired to babysit him. Baez had sex with the boy for a period of several months, according to police reports.

The father hired Baez to babysit his son while he was at work. Instead of caring for the him, she flirted with the child and got him to have sex with her.

Baez was booked into jail on charges of involuntary sexual intercourse with a child, indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of a minor and indecent exposure.

Her bail was set at $25,000.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Really? lol
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma