March 28, 2024, 06:42:26 AM

Author Topic: Dennis Lawrence Thread  (Read 116008 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis Lawrence is now T&T head coach.
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »
Sam is right.

Bertille St Clair had walked out on the technical committee, St Clair is understood to have voted over the telephone. The Tobagonian is recovering from recent health issues and has not attended a committee meeting in months.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Dennis Lawrence might be T&T coach soon.
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2017, 01:25:21 PM »
Jack Warner all ova again.

Bertille St Clair voted by phone, ah wonder if was really him?....

Glad de TTFA board have some balls, allyuh stand firm against this dictator and his cockroach friends like Stuart Charles, allyuh know in St Lucia they does practice voodoo, like Charles have a candle burning ova DJW head for de pass 20 years.

The committee have no power over the dictator ..... if negotiations break down because of the dictator, how much power you think they really have? LoL

They in his pocket ... they are getting pressure from everyone, so they trying to straddle but will tilt over to the the dictator in the end..

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »
This starting to feel like a Ministry of Magic saga here look like Voldemort finally took over .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2017, 01:51:00 PM »
This starting to feel like a Ministry of Magic saga here look like Voldemort finally took over .

The FIFA development fund is a covert but subtle way of controlling our football, if it was private funding, we would have our own say as to who coaches, the dictator has aligned himself and must follow orders, he has sold out, which means he will sabotage our wc chances...

Having a great coach for the men's team was never the plan after firing Hart

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »
http://wired868.com/2017/01/20/lawrence-i-am-out-ttfa-calls-emergency-meeting-as-djw-accused-of-bungling-deal-for-tt-coach/

I weep for my country's football.  Even with grave misgivings, I initially gave DJW the benefit of the doubt.  But to paraphrase former Minnesota Vikings football coach Dennis Green......"He is what we thought he was". 

A snake is not a cat.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2017, 03:45:52 PM »
A snake is not a cat?
Therefore a shitsnake cyah be a lion.

Dark days.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
http://wired868.com/2017/01/20/lawrence-i-am-out-ttfa-calls-emergency-meeting-as-djw-accused-of-bungling-deal-for-tt-coach/
Wow! DJW needs to do the right thing....and step down. He facking up we football. He doesn't have the wherewithal to lead and organization such as the TTFA.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2017, 03:49:32 PM »
What a way to treat a patriot, a national hero, a true son of the soil.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2017, 03:50:59 PM »
What is this disgusting embarrassment? This is an utter shambles, I've not heard of incompetence like this in a long time. What the hell is Williams doing? How can he run W Connection in such a professional manner for so long and achieve what he did there, whilst presiding over this? Did the TTFA get the wrong brother/sister?

How can this have happened? Simple manners being found so lacking?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2017, 04:02:53 PM »
What a way to treat a patriot, a national hero, a true son of the soil.

You'd swear Stuart Charles Fevrier was the one who scored the goal that took T&T to the World Cup

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2017, 04:04:26 PM »
What is this disgusting embarrassment? This is an utter shambles, I've not heard of incompetence like this in a long time. What the hell is Williams doing? How can he run W Connection in such a professional manner for so long and achieve what he did there, whilst presiding over this? Did the TTFA get the wrong brother/sister?

He is a sell out, he is deliberately sabotaging our football... I'm glad people are finally seeing him for who he is..

The man sabotage negotiations with Dennis LoL what a fool, dennis was not my first pick but I would have supported him fully..

But the dictator and terrorizer don't want the best coach, how can they fix matches and sabotage our team with a coach like Dennis..

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »
Allyuh know how Trini is. That emergency meeting is going to divide the TTFA into factions that support DJW, and factions that dont. We go find out who in who pocket now. Stay tuned.

Everyone who is somebody in TT football is calling for DJW to pack up. From Sancho to Jack to Kelvin. As the days go by, DJW continues to lose allies and supporters. TTFA do your job and get rid of DJW.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2017, 04:22:58 PM »

He is a sell out, he is deliberately sabotaging our football... I'm glad people are finally seeing him for who he is..

The man sabotage negotiations with Dennis LoL what a fool, dennis was not my first pick but I would have supported him fully..

But the dictator and terrorizer don't want the best coach, how can they fix matches and sabotage our team with a coach like Dennis..

When you say terrorizer, you mean the man who just noticed that he has webbed feet?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2017, 04:30:59 PM »

When you say terrorizer, you mean the man who just noticed that he has webbed feet?

You mean hoofed feet my brother ....

LoL ah thiefing old George W term for the evil axis in a comedy skit ...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2017, 04:43:03 PM »

You mean hoofed feet my brother ....

LoL ah thiefing old George W term for the evil axis in a comedy skit ...

Lol. Well it was one or the other.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
TTFA Statement
TTFA Media

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) wishes to advise that the announcement of the newly appointed Head Coach of the Men’s Senior National Team will take place on Monday. January 23rd 2017

The TTFA has noted the large public interest in the selection of our new National Senior Men’s coach and we wish to assure  our supporters and stakeholders, the TTFA Technical Committee is working assiduously to complete the current process, to ensure the most appropriate selection, in the best interest of the National Senior Men’s Team Programme and our ongoing the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »
TTFA Statement
TTFA Media

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) wishes to advise that the announcement of the newly appointed Head Coach of the Men’s Senior National Team will take place on Monday. January 23rd 2017

The TTFA has noted the large public interest in the selection of our new National Senior Men’s coach and we wish to assure  our supporters and stakeholders, the TTFA Technical Committee is working assiduously to complete the current process, to ensure the most appropriate selection, in the best interest of the National Senior Men’s Team Programme and our ongoing the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.

The propaganda machine marches on... the era of McCarthyism ...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:56:43 PM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2017, 05:33:53 PM »
in the best interest of the National Senior Men’s Team Programme ......

:bs: >:( :cursing: ??? :frustrated: :banginghead:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2017, 06:01:20 PM »
Probably better for the TTFA to say "we will let you know when we know". This is third announced delay. Dot the i's and cross the t's first, then announce. Does no one learn?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 06:05:18 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2017, 06:31:49 PM »
Probably better for the TTFA to say "we will let you know when we know". This is third announced delay. Dot the i's and cross the t's first, then announce. Does no one learn?

I wouldn't necessarily blame TTFA here.  I think it's a case of reporters wanting a "scoop", getting some "inside info" and rushing to be the first to break the news.

I remember reading somewhere where Skeene in particular kept saying words to the effect "we're working on it and will have an announcement soon".

What I will agree with is that they said an annoucement will be made on wednesday (2 days ago).  In hindsight, they shouldn't have given a definitive date.  But even then, how were they to know that decisions arrived upon would be overridden?

Sometimes the scoop supercedes all else.  But that's also what often passes for reporting in Trini

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2017, 06:36:42 PM »
Lawrence has pull out of the race for T&T coach.

Skeene is upset with DJW but has a double tongue.

Stuart Charles is our next coach, T&T is doomed.

DJW is worst than Jack Warner.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 06:39:23 PM by Insider »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2017, 06:38:58 PM »

I wouldn't necessarily blame TTFA here.  I think it's a case of reporters wanting a "scoop", getting some "inside info" and rushing to be the first to break the news.

I remember reading somewhere where Skeene in particular kept saying words to the effect "we're working on it and will have an announcement soon".

What I will agree with is that they said an annoucement will be made on wednesday (2 days ago).  In hindsight, they shouldn't have given a definitive date.  But even then, how were they to know that decisions arrived upon would be overridden?

Sometimes the scoop supercedes all else.  But that's also what often passes for reporting in Trini

The TTFA's PR is just plain poor. What's wrong with saying we have "x" candidates on the shortlist, interviews will conducted from this date to that date after which we'll whittle it down to "y", do a second round of interviews, and make a selection by this date? Or something to that effect.

They prompt more scrutiny, because somebody cyar talk, fraid to talk, not authorised to talk, no comment etc. Let dem take what dey get.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »
Lawrence has pull out of the race for T&T coach.

Skeene is upset with DJW but has a double tongue.

Stuart Charles is our next coach, T&T is doomed.

DJW is worst than Jack Warner.

If this is confirmed....then it also confirms....as if there was ANY doubt...that the TTFA is a sham.

I love my country.  I appreciate the players who turn out for national duty

But to support THIS T&T team would be condoning assness of the highest order.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2017, 07:20:21 PM »
They might as well wait till after carnival at this point.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2017, 07:30:05 PM »

Managing a parlour is totally different from managing a conglomerate entity.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2017, 07:39:52 PM »
from what I heard DL pulled out because they offered him a short term contract....rumors are that was changed....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:18 PM »
How can he run W Connection in such a professional manner for so long and achieve what he did there, whilst presiding over this? Did the TTFA get the wrong

In W Connection, when he tell them jump, they reply "how high". In TTFA, they tell him "why you doh jump". He feels ttfa is his JV squad.

1]; } ?>