March 28, 2024, 07:07:31 AM

Author Topic: Eve, Rougier, “Tiger” Fitzpatrick, Nigel Henry, Anton Pierre, Glendon Wolfe  (Read 2893 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All yuh have to be mad. NOT 1 RED GUYANESE CENT. If all yuh entitle money then Spann ahead of all yuh in the line.

ROCK SO
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Well the 89 team should ask for payment too because I hear on a Sunday  programme with Lasana a couple  weeks a go that they were promised $600,000 then. That was an ok sum them. These fellas really have a gimme gimme attitude.
It is time we start seeing good football and stop these paybacks . Ah hear about money for technical staff too . Ridiculous!These poor performers. Too much easy money dishing out. People should only be rewarded for outstanding performances. Hence the reason for so much mediocrity.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
i doubt we will ever get to the bottom of everything that was stolen. some real iceberg phukery goin on here.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Trinitozbone, if a sporting organisation makes a promise to you or a team that you are a part of and then reneges on this promise aren't you within your right to pursue them to follow through? That said, the WC team did something no other T&T team did before or since so I think it harsh to say not to reward poor performance.

Nothing is wrong with players pursuing payment, however it should not be arbitrarily given out to any or every contribution. The problem is administrators making big promises for small accomplishments.

These guys don't have a case. On what grounds are they claiming?

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The problem is Jack is too emotional and like to do things on a whim and a fancy. He felt elated and feel if he make big promises the players will win game and he go look good as a FIFA official. Ah promise is a promise . But people should keep they mouth shut and have a proper agreed structure in advance for rewarding good performance. . Jack know too that he helped that team all along the way giving them suck eye games . and they still struggled. I guess that is why he ignored the court's order. It is over now but I dont think further claims are warranted.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack know too that he helped that team all along the way giving them suck eye games .

What is your point that they struggle. WC football is a struggle from beggining to end. And if they struggled against Greneda and St. Vincent it is his and the TTFF admin. at that time. They did not prepare the team properly. They just throw out the team team say "allyuh could beat them Grenedians and Vincy". It not working so anymore. When I was a kid I remember when Paragon use to go Greneda and St. Vincent and beat their national. But these countries have PRIDE just like Trini and JA. They came prepared for TT. The lesson is/was/always be: Prepare your team from the first to the last game. Pay up Jack!!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:03:30 PM by Deeks »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
If they want then Bertille St Clair should get to.

:devil:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If there were promises made or contracts made. they should be honored. People who just come out of the woodwork demanding a "piece" should be ashamed of themselves.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>