Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 132446 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Should Stephen Hart quit T&T?
« Reply #210 on: November 21, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »

Its true that Tim Kee was voted in then fired by Jack. Like Deeks said above Tim Kee and the TTFF need to engage the public more to dispel the notion of distrust.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »
Ah find EVERYBODY shoulda geh pay this this week ... everyone owed a red cent. Latas, Corneal, all a dem.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
Tim Kee wasn't associated with Warner any more than Lennox Watson is today associated with Tim Kee.  As far as I know Tim Kee was a member of the executive committee and he resigned/was forced out, when his differences with Warner became too great.  Warner didn't put him in power, he was voted in by the membership... but people steady keep trying to make it out to be that he was a Warner acolyte.  I also don't understand the 'trust' issue... he doesn't even get paid as President of the TTFA, so how could he be thiefing money?

Warner did mortgage he house to fund the TTFF....just saying not accusing.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2014, 06:54:28 PM »
Ah find EVERYBODY shoulda geh pay this this week ... everyone owed a red cent. Latas, Corneal, all a dem.

Daiz another $12 million they looking at according to them. That is rel money in the hole. I eh envy them one  bit.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2014, 08:12:07 PM »

Daiz another $12 million they looking at according to them. That is rel money in the hole. I eh envy them one  bit.

Dem need a Kublalsingh-type event to stimulate a conclusion.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
Tim Kee wasn't associated with Warner any more than Lennox Watson is today associated with Tim Kee.  As far as I know Tim Kee was a member of the executive committee and he resigned/was forced out, when his differences with Warner became too great.  Warner didn't put him in power, he was voted in by the membership... but people steady keep trying to make it out to be that he was a Warner acolyte.  I also don't understand the 'trust' issue... he doesn't even get paid as President of the TTFA, so how could he be thiefing money?

You sure is not TFA house on St. Vincent street that was mortgaged?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:41:18 PM by Deeks »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »

What does this have to do with Tim Kee allegedly being in cahoots with Warner?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2015, 06:13:29 AM »
How long will Hart put up with the current situation?

We are going into a second gold cup under prepared.

Hart have to be really desperate.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2015, 04:10:00 PM »
How long will Hart put up with the current situation?

We are going into a second gold cup under prepared.

Hart have to be really desperate.

or unlike many, patriotic, and willing to give his all, in spite of the difficulties.. Some so called Pats say stupid. Thanks again SH

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2015, 02:22:22 AM »
High commendation for Hart.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Stephen Hart has come in for high commendation from his players on the current T&T squad at the Concacaf Gold Cup. Hart has guided the "Soca Warriors" to their second successive quarterfinal qualification in two Gold Cups.

On Tuesday's pre-match press conference at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, members of the media asked Andre Boucaud what he thought had led to the show of form by the T&T team and he instantly paid tribute to Hart's contribution.

"It's an opportunity for everyone playing at this stage. I believe we have done pretty well because of this man right beside me really. Since he's come in everyone has seen that we've climbed the rankings, we are playing good football and we are getting good results and as a player that all we can ask for really," Boucaud said.

"It's a bit of everything really. Everyone likes the coach which obviously helps a lot in teams like this because when you really get on with the coach and you like the coach, you are gong to do everything in your power to get the result not just for yourself but for him. Since he's come in, he's made everyone more tactically aware of the game, showing us videos and telling us obviously what players to look out for etc.

"And he gives us that freedom to actually go out and play and as a player there's nothing better than that going out on the pitch knowing that if you make a mistake, it's not a problem and you can still continue to try and get on the ball and stuff like that."

The English-born player who is a member of Dagenham and Redbridge said he was thrilled that T&T could defy the odds and advance to the quarterfinals.

"To be honest before the tournament started, a lot of people wrote us off and we prove them wrong. Proving people wrong and getting the result breeds confidence in the camp."

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2015, 06:47:00 PM »
To Coach Stephen Hart i simply want to say Thank you for hanging in there with us ! No doubt it is frustrating  dealing with  all of the utter nonsense  between TTFA and the MOS  .. Trinidad football needs respectability  and Posiitivity  ... the players  are aware of it .. so my hope and plea is  .. good sense will prevail   and the powers that be will let  common sense  be their  guide by doing what's  right and proper  for the sport of football nationally ... thank you once again Coach Stephen Hart ....  not forgetting the players who sacrifice so very much ..thanks much ........... As for the egotistal Mr Sancho and Mr Ray Tim Kee Stop the Nasties and Work collectively to bring a peaceful /positive resolution to the present impasse once and for all ...  this is not about either one of you ... stop the foolishness...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2015, 09:31:37 PM »
I am a strong critic of Trinidad coaches and Trinidad football, however I have been silent on Stephen Hart.

After careful deliberation and assessment of his output thus far, I can say without doubt that he can take us to WC in Russia.

I sincerely feel that we can qualify quite easily under his leadership once the logistical requirements are met.

What he has produced on the field of play so far is phenominal.

I think that he needs some help though.

He needs help in getting the players  to move the ball faster, to utilize combinations better, and develop the play from the back thru the midfield with better efficiency.

Some people on this site are critical of Abu Bakr but he is a very good passer, and a pretty decent ball winner.

The two Jones's are top class and the rest of the team are okay.

Some of you are calling for foreign players...how much of a difference they could make would be dependent on quality and role. The team needs top class defensive midfield and maybe a #10....other than that we can get there without foreign players.

Jan Michael Williams is not fit!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2015, 10:18:46 PM »
I am a strong critic of Trinidad coaches and Trinidad football, however I have been silent on Stephen Hart.

After careful deliberation and assessment of his output thus far, I can say without doubt that he can take us to WC in Russia.

I sincerely feel that we can qualify quite easily under his leadership once the logistical requirements are met.

What he has produced on the field of play so far is phenominal.

He needs help in getting the players  to move the ball faster, to utilize combinations better, and develop the play from the back thru the midfield with better efficiency.

Some people on this site are critical of Abu Bakr but he is a very good passer, and a pretty decent ball winner.

Some of you are calling for foreign players...how much of a difference they could make would be dependent on quality and role. The team needs top class defensive midfield and maybe a #10....other than that we can get there without foreign players.

Predicted Harts coming over a decade ago before anyone on here..

Hart can take us to the promised land if he is given the right prep and support..

Right now the ball is in TTFa court to make it happen.. We all need to apply pressure on them..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »

What he has produced on the field of play so far is phenominal.l

Hart can take us to the promised land if he is given the right prep and support..

Right now the ball is in TTFa court to make it happen.. We all need to apply pressure on them..

Sorry to burst your bubble Breds, many others on this forum predicted or had the strong feelings that some day he would coach TT.  But most of us thought he would be mad to work under Jack, when he had everything at his disposal with Canada. If you were in his position at the time, would you have taken an offer from Jack?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:14:16 PM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2015, 03:26:13 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble Breds, many others on this forum predicted or had the strong feelings that some day he would coach TT.  But most of us thought he would be mad to work under Jack, when he had everything at his disposal with Canada. If you were in his position at the time, would you have taken an offer from Jack?

it would depend on the situation brother... JW would have had to convinced me that i had the right prep and friendlies before i signed on...

stipulations brother... i can't remember in 2000, anyone calling for Hart.. only a few knew him, the rest was like, we good with BSC, porterfield and other coaches names came up, there was even talk that he not ready bro.. so i was in the very small minority...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:19 PM »

it would depend on the situation brother... JW would have had to convinced me that i had the right prep and friendlies before i signed on...

stipulations brother... i can't remember in 2000, anyone calling for Hart.. only a few knew him, the rest was like, we good with BSC, porterfield and other coaches names came up, there was even talk that he not ready bro.. so i waof s in the very small minority...
you claim that Steven hart is your friend, so since you know the man that well then why won't you ask him if he would have ever considered working for jack Warner? I bet the answer to that would be an astounding no. I don't even know mr hart and I could pretty much guess that he would have never ever have considered such an offer even if jack had promised him the world. My guess is that you maybe a mild acquaintant of mr hart but in no wise his friend.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »

stipulations brother... i can't remember in 2000, anyone calling for Hart.. only a few knew him, the rest was like, we good with BSC, porterfield and other coaches names came up, there was even talk that he not ready bro.. so i waof s in the very small minority...
you claim that Steven hart is your friend, so since you know the man that well then why won't you ask him if he would have ever considered working for jack Warner? I bet the answer to that would be an astounding no. I don't even know mr hart and I could pretty much guess that he would have never ever have considered such an offer even if jack had promised him the world. My guess is that you maybe a mild acquaintant of mr hart but in no wise his friend.

How would he do that when he was in the Canadian program at that time??? so even if he could, it would not be possible..

Don't guess, know... you're starting to sound like another poster who just recently got banned, who pretended to know anything and everything...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2015, 04:08:34 PM »
Breds, you can't even deal with TK, you would have dealt with Jack. TK in no way have the kind of power Jack had and used with vengeance when he could not get his way. Jack pushed away Gally, Alvin, Coops, BSC, LP, etc, what make you think you and Hart would be his friend?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »

Wait! Contro saying he is Hart friend?  :bs: Oh gawd Contro how yuh go do we dat  ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2015, 04:26:47 PM »

Wait! Contro saying he is Hart friend?  :bs: Oh gawd Contro how yuh go do we dat  ;D

SH is a friend of the family, I have always maintained that.. I never said me and Hart does lime together steady...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2015, 06:53:23 PM »
If you have one, Contro have two.
Don't study it.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2015, 08:01:50 PM »
If you have one, Contro have two.
Don't study it.

nah that is your padnah bakes you're talking about, the pseudo encyclopedia..

oh i forgot, you also suffer from blue crab syndrome...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:04:27 PM by Controversial »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2015, 01:58:04 PM »

How would he do that when he was in the Canadian program at that time??? so even if he could, it would not be possible..

Don't guess, know... you're starting to sound like another poster who just recently got banned, who pretended to know anything and everything...

Which poster was recently banned? What can he or she possibly do to get banned from here?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2015, 02:10:46 PM »

Which poster was recently banned? What can he or she possibly do to get banned from here?

ask FF, he will update you on his padnah who get ban...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2015, 02:11:17 PM »
Bakes got banned for making some statements at FS.  Was it not?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #235 on: July 31, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »
Bakes got banned for making some statements at FS.  Was it not?

correct brother... not just some statements, malicious attacks against his family... totally uncalled for, Bakes like hiding behind his computer screen and attacking people's families he don't know to empower himself.. insecurity at its highest..

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 31, 2015, 02:26:19 PM »
Not my padnah...

quit being a nuisance Contro
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #237 on: July 31, 2015, 03:52:55 PM »
Not my padnah...

quit being a nuisance Contro

stop your hypocrisy FF, you call out my name for no reason and now you calling me a nuisance..  :bs:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 31, 2015, 03:56:37 PM »
At times Bakes appeared abrasive to some, and I certainly did not condone what was said. But he did make important contributions on this site. Especially some of the legal arguments on football, civil rights, etc, whatever. But the forum will move on. That is it.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 31, 2015, 06:23:22 PM »
At times Bakes appeared abrasive to some, and I certainly did not condone what was said. But he did make important contributions on this site. Especially some of the legal arguments on football, civil rights, etc, whatever. But the forum will move on. That is it.

Okay. I was wondering what happened to him. He's been abrasive with many on here. Almost an online bully.. In person, he wont be abrasive with anyone of us. I get what Contro is saying about hiding behind the computer.. I think we as fam dont need people like that in our circle.

On the flip side, he did make some valuable contributions on this site. Especially when it came to researching a topic. Like Deeks is saying, the forum will move on.

1]; } ?>