Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131141 times)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BREAKING NEWS...... Stephen Hart is Trinidad and Tobago Head Coach.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2013, 07:56:55 AM »
I never ask for anyone to be fired. My issue was always this co-head coach ting and the idea that it would improve the level of performance and potentially results. It hasn't on both counts.

I have sympathy for Charles nothing more and that is based only on principle and the current scenario. I personnally think that the TTFA/TTFF whatever they called should decide on one head coach (whoever that is) and move forward from there.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2013, 08:09:11 AM »
I never ask for anyone to be fired. My issue was always this co-head coach ting and the idea that it would improve the level of performance and potentially results. It hasn't on both counts.

I have sympathy for Charles nothing more and that is based only on principle and the current scenario. I personnally think that the TTFA/TTFF whatever they called should decide on one head coach (whoever that is) and move forward from there.

this..for me
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2013, 08:13:38 AM »
After working my sources I have learned that Hart under Leo for the GC. We will see what happens after. As 4 Barber who I luv like hog luv mud since he scoere that equaliser against d US in the 89 campaign and still toating that Gally strt Allen b4 him Nov 19th the players say he clueless.

So pay the fella tell him thxs and Barber go get some coaching badges.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2013, 08:34:36 AM »
I called this last week.  What a visionary I am  :beermug:

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2013, 08:40:16 AM »
Nothing is finalize yet, but its in work.

I love this move.

Sheldon also mention that Shabazz and Charles will be paid.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »

u right yes..u go ahead and big up yuh self....since nobody noticed or remembered...  :clown:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2013, 09:01:14 AM »
After working my sources I have learned that Hart under Leo for the GC. We will see what happens after. As 4 Barber who I luv like hog luv mud since he scoere that equaliser against d US in the 89 campaign and still toating that Gally strt Allen b4 him Nov 19th the players say he clueless.

so if he was clueless and d team looked better with him alone, what exactly does that say about Shabazz ??? :-\

anyways I wish d team all d best, 150% behind them regardless
I pity the fool....

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:35 AM »
Cyar even do the right thing the right way.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2013, 09:35:40 AM »

so if he was clueless and d team looked better with him alone, what exactly does that say about Shabazz ??? :-\

anyways I wish d team all d best, 150% behind them regardless

Clueless 2 d nth power. Shabazz it is said doh be around much.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2013, 10:00:21 AM »
Too many chefs overseeing this fish broth...or in the broth... :devil:
If this proves to be fact..Mr Tim is on the ball
I hope Fenwick gets a call also

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2013, 10:01:05 AM »
So two people with sources confirm this so far....looks like official word will be out soon.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 10:08:56 AM »
I sorry fuh Charles mehself de man have all de leadership in him but don't realize it ..is years of military leadership de man have yuh know..he never asserted himself because he put nation before self..if when he saw Shabbaz coming and stand up and make a public show it would have looked bad ..he was offered co-coach ..I would have stepped aside..
If the administration didn't meddle, the team and the coach would have grown together as one because the bond between players and coach during development is much stronger than when foreign dictators step in the midst...that's why I say 1pt in the Gold Cup...millions  to foreigners and we back to square one.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 10:16:10 AM »
If results are positive under a clueless coach that says a lot for the coach..I had teachers back in my school days who everybody said couldn't teach yet everybody would pass..the reason behind that is that we took responsibility for ourselves...similarly the players were probably getting it together themselves...that is actually the best coaching..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2013, 10:21:14 AM »
If this news is true then it is the best news for our football for the year so far.

Don Leo as a consultant or as our new TD will be a bonus if he could also be seriously involved and we can afford him in the long term.  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2013, 10:37:17 AM »
dis development ting you on coache is pure nonsense dem fellas is full men ...way past the development stage, what dem need is someone that can properly design and effectively relay the tactics that they the players must implement, at dis stage is about gettin men to executed their part in d game plan within the skillset they now possess.

dias it nutten else
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2013, 10:43:26 AM »
If results are positive under a clueless coach that says a lot for the coach..I had teachers back in my school days who everybody said couldn't teach yet everybody would pass..the reason behind that is that we took responsibility for ourselves...similarly the players were probably getting it together themselves...that is actually the best coaching..

um...there is a limit to that, at some point they can be in a situation where they can't and the coach needs to do his job and try to remedy that, tactical analysis and adjustment is his responsibility, the players shouldn't have to do that themselves
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:45:11 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2013, 10:44:54 AM »
If Tim relieves Anton of his TD status a major coup has taken place and the shadow of Alvins influence would be thankfully be laid to rest,thank you Father

Clean the house of all pretenders
By the its so peaceful here.... :devil: Since JW and his side kick AR have been M I A`S.... :beermug:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2013, 10:46:25 AM »

u right yes..u go ahead and big up yuh self....since nobody noticed or remembered...  :clown:

OK, here you go:

OK, so Beenie is older, and there are valid arguments as to whether he is a developmental coach.  Hiring him for the Gold Cup would be a stop gap measure that ultimately does not aid in the longterm advancement of Trinidad's football, but you have to admit that Charles and Shabazz are out of depth in their current roles.  Show me the local candidates who could step in.  Our coaching stock is obsolete, as they refuse to keep up with the progress that football has made, and they refuse to engage in continuous learning.  Only place we could look for a coach is abroad.  Why not Stephen Hart or an American coach?  They're definitely better than what we have at home, and they'd come with good knowledge of how things work in the region.  Just putting it out there.  We need a coach that is willing to take a holistic approach to out football and who is willing to work the the TD to bring talent through the pipeline and implement a structure that will ensure the longterm survival and eventual success of our football.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
Right..is not jes so big coach could come in and implement tatics one time and team start playin rel football fas,fas, dat's why I say one point in de Gold Cup...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2013, 11:02:40 AM »
Right..is not jes so big coach could come in and implement tatics one time and team start playin rel football fas,fas, dat's why I say one point in de Gold Cup...

d 2006 didn play real football dey played to a plan that fit dey skillset,  relative to opposition they faced
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »
So cornmeal going? Good
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »
So cornmeal going? Good

I hope so as well.

If this is truely a time of change we need to get a completely different perspective especially at the top. Anton and his Dad had their time with little tangible success, he had his chance....now lets move on.

Please.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 11:31:45 AM »
We want to talk bout 2006 tactics? How did we do in the Gold cup back then with "better" players?
We expect to do better now?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
We want to talk bout 2006 tactics? How did we do in the Gold cup back then with "better" players?

and your point is what.........exactly?........and who expecting better all people want is performance that will leave us proud or atleast satisfied our best foot was put forward win lose or draw.........and we were staring down the barrel of a disasterous Gold cup and as FF said it may still be disastrous....... given the timing of the change.
I pity the fool....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 12:19:46 PM »

coache you talking real sh!t... the Gold Cup last time, Beenhakker was in charge 2 months and he use the Cup to see other fringe players such as Rahim, Eve, Scotland and Theobald among others who all were not starters on the WC drive. Theobald get to play in all three World Cup games because of the injury to Whitley.

We end up drawing 2-2 with Panama, 1-1 with Honduras who lets not forget 3 months earlier gave us 5-1 in Tegucigalpa, and lorse to 2 late goals to Colombia. We did not advance but the performances were not bad at all and in retrospect you could have seen the direction that the team was growing and the potential therein. I don't believe any fans left them stadiums feeling shame and I have a sad feeling that is what we was staring at with Shabbaz and sorry to say Charles.

If your concern is it is too late now for any coach to get the players to buy in to the plan and adjust to new tactics, then fine that is also my concern.... but better late than never yes.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »
What is wrong with the TTFA,JUST GIVE THE ENGLISHMAN THE BLOODY JOB,and let pick some locals to help,we couldn't do much better than that.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2013, 12:49:40 PM »
What is wrong with the TTFA,JUST GIVE THE ENGLISHMAN THE BLOODY JOB,and let pick some locals to help,we couldn't do much better than that.
Fenwick wont be as effective ,as w3hen he ran Jabloteh ,as all his players are gone now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2013, 01:35:16 PM »
wired 868

TTFA signs up for Hart transplant: Ex-Canada coach Stephen Hart will lead Soca Warriors into 2013 Gold Cup with Leo Beenhakker as director of football… Local coaches still unpaid and unhappy

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2013, 02:12:59 PM »
I maintain that the team looked decent under Charles until Shabazz come on board...........is not dat ah jus want to be on Shabazz case......I sure it have video pre and post Shabazz so alyuh could see for allyuh self.....there was a BIG BIG difference.......the team came from being sharpish to awkward and disorganised in no time flat.........Charles get ah raw deal dey, but is he own fault for not being assertive and allow himself to be pushed aside JMO
       What u guys don't realize as much as Charles is the Coach of our national team he is also a soldier,is not like he can say yes or no when it comes to national duty,if the national team calls it's his duty to go,pay or no pay he has to go it's his job,players the same thing they can't go to the TTFA and fight for no money etc etc they can't be assertive like the other guys.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »
So the mysterious poster was correct. Hehehe
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>