Should coach Hart quit T&T?

No
8 (36.4%)
Yes
3 (13.6%)
Stay Under Circumstance
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Stephen Hart Thread  (Read 131032 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Should Stephen Hart quit T&T?
« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »
At times Bakes appeared abrasive to some, and I certainly did not condone what was said. But he did make important contributions on this site. Especially some of the legal arguments on football, civil rights, etc, whatever. But the forum will move on. That is it.

Okay. I was wondering what happened to him. He's been abrasive with many on here. Almost an online bully.. In person, he wont be abrasive with anyone of us. I get what Contro is saying about hiding behind the computer.. I think we as fam dont need people like that in our circle.

On the flip side, he did make some valuable contributions on this site. Especially when it came to researching a topic. Like Deeks is saying, the forum will move on.

He could have definitely made a valuable contribution to the site but his ill will and malicious attacks against posters families trumped any positive contribution he made..

Like pitch say, this is an online family.. And it even extends past that.. Personally I consider members like brothers and sisters on here, we are one people, one community, we have the power to make a difference..

I don't see the need to allow politics and other insecurities to dictate a posters actions where he would act so crass toward someone's family.. That is where the line is drawn.. People need to know their limits and realize we are all fighting for the same goal, a better nation and better football program ...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »
Allyuh want to malign and disparage the man when he is not here to defend himself. The only reason Bakes did what he did and called out people family was because a certain poster used Bakes real name and at that point it was gloves off. He wasn't hiding behind a computer screen playing bad boy like some of you. Every argument the man laid he was able to defend it unlike some of you. What I will always agree with Bakes on is that some of you read but don't comprehend what is written.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2015, 07:55:11 AM »
Allyuh want to malign and disparage the man when he is not here to defend himself. The only reason Bakes did what he did and called out people family was because a certain poster used Bakes real name and at that point it was gloves off. He wasn't hiding behind a computer screen playing bad boy like some of you. Every argument the man laid he was able to defend it unlike some of you. What I will always agree with Bakes on is that some of you read but don't comprehend what is written.

Good call bra.

Bakes should come back though.

Man like Contro trolling here.

Bakes get ban for Football Supporter and now FS gone to.

So what was de purpose?

Man here want to call out de man and when he bawl out man they vex.

Allyuh good we.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2015, 11:14:17 AM »
MEP and Sam (and some who have messaged me privately here and on FB), thanks for the kind words... after being alerted to some of what was being said, at first I figured I'd just leave it alone, but then I decided to make one last post and just clear the air.  I thought me leaving the site woulda make some people happy, but damn, Controversial damn near having ah block party by heself.  Just do ah search for the name "Bakes" in the past month and ah sure yuh'll see he name jumping up all over the screen.  As should be clear, I am not "banned"... I was suspended for a week and that gave me time to reconsider my membership and activity here on SWO. 

I like posting and commenting on the forum, in fact, probably too much... and the truth is that the time and energy I spend here could be better spent.  That, and the fact that I think at this point my continued presence on this site has become counter-productive, much of what I say, no matter how straightforward or neutral, will be seen by some thru certain prisms, either in light of my past disagreements with some on here, or misconstrued as apology for the TTFA.  Time to move on.

Before doing so I will address one thing briefly, this lie that is being pandered by Controversial that I have attacked people's families online.  Nothing could be further from the truth, but ultimately folks can judge for themselves:

Football Supporter: As he had done repeatedly in the past, FS decided to try and 'insult' me by calling me a "sell-out, working for the yankee dollar"... presumably because I (like many posters here, including the forum Administrators) decided to leave TnT for a better opportunity in the US.  After the latest comment I reminded him that he left his family in England tom come reinvent himself in the tropics as a football administrator.  I didn't say anything that he himself didn't share on the forum, I used his own words to hold a mirror up to him and ask him, "if I'm a sellout for leaving TnT for better opportunities in the US, would it be fair to call you a sellout as well?"  People misconstrued the words and the intent behind them, he complained to Flex and I was suspended.  I am not mad at Flex, I might disagree with what he did, and the way it was done, but he was put in a tough situation and had to do what he felt he had to do.  That's that.

Next is Controversial himself... who has been carrying a grudge for God knows how long.  I never attacked his family, no need for me to do so.  But as with FS I checked him for things he was saying... reminding him that he's not the person in real life that he's trying to be online...way back in 2008.  So this man carrying this old-ass grudge for over 7 years and I guess now he feel is time to try and get even.  Whatever yes pardna, keep grinding whatever axe yuh feel yuh have to grind, I moved on long time ago.

I wish the forum and everybody else here well.  Who feel that I was ah "online bully" and doh beliong in dey "family", and who I meet and kick it with in person, but now want to distance deyself from me, is no hard feelings, now everybody could move on with dey life  :beermug:

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2015, 12:09:02 PM »
good luck Bakes  :beermug: hopefully after a good cool-out you'll decide to come back in the distant future. When T&T keep stroking luck and qualify by the skin of dey teeth for Russia...and actually go on and play good there...it would be good to have everybody who was here 'all along' for the emotional ride.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2015, 12:25:14 PM »
Wayssssssss.....Now I would admit that me and Bakes butt heads already in the past but the man was always straight forward with his point of view.

At times he could be really condescending but all that in it.

What I used to admire and would come on this site to see is his in depth analysis of a situation. It wasn't just ole talk. It was in depth legal, social and historical analysis and perspectives.

Not many people online contribute extensively that way.

I learnt a lot from him and he impacted in some of my views.  :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2015, 01:34:23 PM »
MEP and Sam (and some who have messaged me privately here and on FB), thanks for the kind words... after being alerted to some of what was being said, at first I figured I'd just leave it alone, but then I decided to make one last post and just clear the air.  I thought me leaving the site woulda make some people happy, but damn, Controversial damn near having ah block party by heself.  Just do ah search for the name "Bakes" in the past month and ah sure yuh'll see he name jumping up all over the screen.  As should be clear, I am not "banned"... I was suspended for a week and that gave me time to reconsider my membership and activity here on SWO. 

I like posting and commenting on the forum, in fact, probably too much... and the truth is that the time and energy I spend here could be better spent.  That, and the fact that I think at this point my continued presence on this site has become counter-productive, much of what I say, no matter how straightforward or neutral, will be seen by some thru certain prisms, either in light of my past disagreements with some on here, or misconstrued as apology for the TTFA.  Time to move on.

Before doing so I will address one thing briefly, this lie that is being pandered by Controversial that I have attacked people's families online.  Nothing could be further from the truth, but ultimately folks can judge for themselves:

Football Supporter: As he had done repeatedly in the past, FS decided to try and 'insult' me by calling me a "sell-out, working for the yankee dollar"... presumably because I (like many posters here, including the forum Administrators) decided to leave TnT for a better opportunity in the US.  After the latest comment I reminded him that he left his family in England tom come reinvent himself in the tropics as a football administrator.  I didn't say anything that he himself didn't share on the forum, I used his own words to hold a mirror up to him and ask him, "if I'm a sellout for leaving TnT for better opportunities in the US, would it be fair to call you a sellout as well?"  People misconstrued the words and the intent behind them, he complained to Flex and I was suspended.  I am not mad at Flex, I might disagree with what he did, and the way it was done, but he was put in a tough situation and had to do what he felt he had to do.  That's that.

Next is Controversial himself... who has been carrying a grudge for God knows how long.  I never attacked his family, no need for me to do so.  But as with FS I checked him for things he was saying... reminding him that he's not the person in real life that he's trying to be online...way back in 2008.  So this man carrying this old-ass grudge for over 7 years and I guess now he feel is time to try and get even.  Whatever yes pardna, keep grinding whatever axe yuh feel yuh have to grind, I moved on long time ago.

I wish the forum and everybody else here well.  Who feel that I was ah "online bully" and doh beliong in dey "family", and who I meet and kick it with in person, but now want to distance deyself from me, is no hard feelings, now everybody could move on with dey life  :beermug:

Bakes, you have to be a mad man to make this f00cker Contro run you out.

Man, come back bra.

You is de only man here who does say it like it is.

F00ck all ah them.

You come back man !!!!!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2015, 07:22:58 PM »

No hard feelings. At times I felt you acted towards me as such. As I said your researching taught me a lot. Best of luck.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »

Man, come back bra.

F00ck all ah them.

You come back man !!!!!
Yeah Bakes aka Truetrini aka West Coast..yuh can't take a sabbatical with T&T government and TTFA elections coming up plus WC qualifiers starting  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2015, 09:53:33 AM »

Man, come back bra.

F00ck all ah them.

You come back man !!!!!

Grudge? Lol that's a joke...  :D I don't hold grudges, just have no patience for cowards and hypocrites.. Since he gone old members come back... If anyone hasn't noticed.. They don't like him as well.. His statement proves he's an idiot and not realizing what he did... He can't manipulate me with that sad sob story he feeding members on here.. He should apologize to FS, he lying saying he didn't insult no one, big lie.. He deleted his message.. Something he's known for doing after he insults..

Allyuh men hypocritical or just plain dotish? Bakes insulting people family on here and allyuh begging this man to come back, let him learn some damn manners first... Like if he dragged up instead of brought up...

You should bring back jus cool, at least he was entertaining... A bit crass at times but he still has manners than his egocentric hypocrite allyuh supporting

Anyways I don't expect more from Sam because he is another one who have no manners as well... Birds of a feather flock together..

If yuh bring back bakes you might as well bring back TT as well and Jus cool... he know better than to come with that out of timing talk for me..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 09:59:25 AM by Controversial »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
Contro run thing...real badman...yuh done knoeeewww

Ok was just playing...have no input in this marriage gone bad...Sam you must not get involved in married ppl problems bhaiii 😂

Ok just playing again...😝

Stephen Hart should remain!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2015, 10:05:22 AM »
.F00ck all ah them.

You come back man !!!!!
[/quote]
Yeah Bakes aka Truetrini aka West Coast..yuh can't take a sabbatical with T&T government and TTFA elections coming up plus WC qualifiers starting  :beermug:
[/quote]

Sam laid it out correctly ...is that not reason enough to stay? you really think we could discuss politics with c**troversial???

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2015, 10:21:24 AM »

Instead of putting your education to good use, you are using it to be manipulative... You have a grudge against FS because you weren't retained for the 06' inquiry... So you decide to dig into the man personal business, as what you did with me and openly attack their family in public, after you are called out, you then deceitfully remove what you wrote to cover up your tracks like the coward and liar that you are...

Now you come on here like a hypocrite to pretend you're innocent when you know what you are and what you did.. You can't fool me nor others who have been observing your insultive behaviour.. I have no grudge against you, just call it as I see it.. You hide behind your sobriquet and computer screen and attack users anonymously that you don't know to make yourself look bigger because you can't debate properly to win an argument.. I understand you're insecure and suffer from a inferiority complex, seek help for it... You're very familiar with the word "subterfuge"...

Don't come on here and play no bad man for anyone when you go running and crying to flex because your real name get exposed.. You think you could talk about people's families and not be exposed? Sorry fellah, know your place.. I already tell yuh thread carefully..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:17:04 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2015, 10:26:19 AM »
.F00ck all ah them.

You come back man !!!!!
[/quote]

Sam laid it out correctly ...is that not reason enough to stay? you really think we could discuss politics with c**troversial???
[/quote]

Bakes out of his league when it comes to talking politics with me...

Birds of a feather flock together... He should come back on and insult your family as well, lemme see if you love him them ...

Allyuh men is some idiots...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:13:49 PM by Controversial »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Tim Kee: Hart to stay for a long time.
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2015, 05:52:53 AM »
Tim Kee: Hart to stay for a long time.
By Nigel Simon (Guardian).

Despite not putting pen to paper on a new contract as yet, Stephen Hart is set to stay on as coach of the T&T Soca Warriors team for a long time to come. This was the assurance given by T&T Football Association (T&TFA) president Raymond Tim Kee while speaking at a media conference at the VIP Lounge, Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo on Friday.

A former coach of the Canada national team, Hart signed a two-year deal to coach the Soca Warriors in 2013 and in his first tournament less than a month in charge he led the team to the quarterfinal stage of the Concacaf Gold Cup before losing 1-0 to eventual winner Mexico. At his last tournament, also at the Gold Cup in July, he again guided the T&T team to the quarterfinal round before bowing out to Panama, on sudden-death penalty-kicks after a 1-1 draw.

Overall, the T&T coach who is currently on vacation with his family in Canada, has been at the helm of the national team for 25 matches, winning 12 and losing nine with four ending in drawn results. However, since being appointed, Hart’s tenure has been blighted by a feud involving Minister of Sports and former national defender Brent Sancho and Tim Kee which sometimes left the San Fernando-born coach and his part-time technical staff without salaries for months.

Despite the growing frustrations, Hart has been given a very high passing grade by many, and while his current contract ended following the Gold Cup and the T&TFA continues to struggle to generate funding, Tim Kee is certain that the T&T born coach will be staying on for a very long time.

Questioned on if Hart had already signed a new contract, Tim Kee said everything was being put in place for the out of contract coach to do so on his return home from Canada, but he did not want to speak much about it until Hart was present as a form of respect. “I’m not in the habit of speaking about someone’s contract or salary terms when they are not present, so I will prefer to discuss it more at another media briefing when Hart is present,” the T&TFA boss said.

And even though the coach is yet to officially sign a new deal, national goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams believes he is the right man to take the team where it wants to go. Commenting on the impact on the team by Hart, the T&T goalkeeper said the results under the coach are there to be seen by all. He said, “When coach Hart came on board, it was the first time since 2000 we had qualified for the knockout round of the Gold Cup.

“I think what he has, that other coaches did not have in the past, is that he has that international experience and pedigree, having coached the likes of Canada, and he was born right here, so he actually knows the culture and the people of T&T very well. “He knows his players very well also. He knows when the guys are joking around, how to push us and how to get into our brains and I am really excited going into this 2018 Russia World Cup campaign.”

Soca Warriors to play three matches before USA qualifier

T&T Soca Warriors will have the benefit of three international warm-ups between September and October and possibly two Copa America 2016 playoff matches before meeting powerhouse USA in the semifinal round Concacaf 2018 Russia World Cup qualifying, Group C opener, at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo, on November 17.

This was confirmed by the T&T Football Association national teams Operations Manager, William Wallace while speaking to the media at the VIP Lounge, Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo, on Friday. Wallace said two matches that have been confirmed are a clash against Mexico on September 4 in Salt Lake City, Utah, which everyone will be looking forward to based on the Soca Warriors showing against them at the Concacaf Gold Cup in the USA last month.

With regards to the upcoming Mexico match, which comes less than two months after a 4–4 thriller at the Gold Cup, Wallace said, “Again, this well be added pressure on the players, but they also have to understand we have to keep the momentum going. “We have to continue to build on what we started and if that is what it takes to bring T&T and the corporate sector on board then they have to understand their role in that.

“We then move on to October, where we have two available Fifa international dates and we already have confirmed a warm-up match with Panama in Panama City, and then the question is if we have any games here in T&T, and we are currently working on that for the other Fifa date in the month (October 13).

However, the T&TFA may have to put off any possible friendly engagements set for October 13, as it may coincide with the first leg of their playoff against Haiti for a spot at next year’s Copa America Championship, the 100th edition, which will be held in the USA. The 16-nation Centenario is scheduled to run from June 3-26 and include the ten South American teams and six invited teams from Concacaf, led by USA and Mexico, the recent Gold Cup winners.

The South American contingent includes Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, while recent Gold Cup runner-up Jamaica and Costa Rica have sealed places from Concacaf and will be joined by the winners of the T&T/Haiti, and Panama/Cuba home-and-away ties.

T&T will then enter November 17 where its faces USA in its opening Group C Concacaf semifinal round of World Cup qualification for the Russia 2018 World Cup. The Soca Warriors will also come up against the winners of the St Vincent/Grenadines versus Aruba and Guatemala versus Antigua/Barbuda ties.

However, with only the coach Stephen Hart being employed on a full-time basis as part of the technical staff team, Wallace also pointed out that there was a great need for more staff to be added for the national team. He explained: “We have done a comparative study and the T&T team in terms of staff, we have the least numbers compared to the other teams who were at the Concacaf Gold Cup.

“We saw teams with 20-odd persons as technical staff members, but people here in T&T are complaining that we have 12 members. “Every single member of staff has a role to play and when you look at teams like Mexico which operates with a budget of over US$100 million and you see at a tournament like the Olympic qualifiers in 2012 they even brought their own cooks.

“You were not seeing their players even though we were in the same hotel, as they occupied their own floor, and they functioned professionally at that level with a full complement of staff, but we here are still fighting sometimes to take our boys across the road just to get burgers.

“So, again we have to feel very proud when we can go out there and compete and achieve what we do, and this is saying to us that we have a product, and if we can put the necessary support systems behind this product, just imagine where it can take us,” said Wallace.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee: Hart to stay for a long time.
« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2015, 06:37:09 AM »
With all those games and league in full season would love to see if Hart at least look at a few new players, because we could run into trouble, we need a good team for the WCQS..

I hope Hart signs, but he must push to TTFA to meet certain criteria and if they good against it he can break his contract and walk.

He cannot sign and then have nothing to work with. He must seek whats best for him and his players, because his rep will get burnt.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2015, 05:01:21 AM »
Warriors captain backs coach to qualify T&T
By Ian Prescott (Express).

Faith in Hart

THE captain of the Trinidad and Tobago senior men’s national football team, Jan-Michael Williams is eagerly looking forward to the World Cup qualifying campaign. And he has also endorsed head coach Stephen Hart as the man to take Trinidad and Tobago to the 2018 tournament to be played in Russia.

“I’m really excitedly looking forward to the World Cup qualifiers because I think he (Hart) has what it takes to take us to the next level,” said Williams, who is also eagerly anticipating the November 17 home game against the United States.

“Once we don’t play on the 19th (November) I good,” said Williams, alluding to the famous November 19, 1989 clash between the two countries when Paul Caliguri’s lone goal gave the Americans a 1-0 win, when T&T’s “Strike Squad” needed just a draw to qualify for the Italia 1990 World Cup.

T&T begin 2018 World Cup qualification in November with two matches, the first on November 13 away to the winners of a tie between Guatemala and Antigua and Barbuda before they host the USA in Port of Spain on November 17.

Seeded as one of the top six teams in CONCACAF when the draw was made, T&T got a straight bye into the fourth (semi-final) round of CONCACAF qualifying along with the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama and Honduras.

The fourth round will see 12 teams--six seeded and six qualifiers--vie for six places in the final round of qualification from which the top three automatically go to the Russian World Cup, while the fourth-placed team enters an inter-continental playoff for another World Cup spot.

Williams, the Central FC goalkeeper, thinks Hart is the man who can carry the Soca Warriors to their second World Cup. A month ago, Hart led the team to a quarter-final spot at the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup in the United States when they beat Guatemala (3-1) and Cuba (2-0) and drew with Mexico (4-4) and Panama (1-1) before going out 6-5 on spot-kicks to the Panamanians at the quarter-final stage.

Hart has qualified T&T for successive quarter-finals of the Gold Cup, the CONCACAF region’s top tournament for national teams.

“The results are there to be seen,” Williams said. “In 2013 when Stephen Hart came aboard, it was the first time since 2000 we qualified for the knockout round of the Gold Cup. Since then, the progress has been there for everybody to see.”

Williams described Hart as a perfectionist, but also a players’ coach.

“What he has that a lot of (local) coaches didn’t have in the past, is that he has international experience having coached the Canadian national team, and he was born and bred in Trinidad, so he knows the culture of the people of Trinidad and Tobago and the players.”

T&T 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING SCHEDULE:

(Round 4)

Nov 13, 2015 – Guatemala/Antigua & Barbuda v Trinidad & Tobago

Nov 17, 2015 - Trinidad & Tobago v United States

Mar 25, 2016 – Aruba/St Vincent & Grenadines v Trinidad & Tobago

Mar 29, 2016 - Trinidad & Tobago v Aruba/St Vincent & Grenadines

Sept 2, 2016 – Trinidad & Tobago v Guatemala/Antigua & Barbuda

Sept 6, 2016 2016 - USA v Trinidad & Tobago

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2015, 05:43:39 AM »
Anybody notice de T&T Express charging people to read they news online.

I say, f00ck them.

Who de hell go pay to read mistake prone news with reporters who cant even write and spell, Ian Prescott and them nah.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2015, 07:27:33 AM »
Sam I was like wdf really going on with d express...they feel is New York Times o something
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2015, 07:56:37 AM »
Sam I was like wdf really going on with d express...they feel is New York Times o something

I cuss too, but if NYT can do it....... What do we expect. Maybe we can pool some money online and subscribe, like one forumites suggested.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 17, 2015, 09:22:42 AM »

I cuss too, but if NYT can do it....... What do we expect. Maybe we can pool some money online and subscribe, like one forumites suggested.

I suspect dat as more people ketch on to d fact dat yuh could read it for free online news print sales start to fall guardian been subscription based long time now .....d difference being for 3secs dey does show d whole article so if yuh had keyboard skills yuh could tief it ;D ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2015, 09:47:59 AM »

T&T 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING SCHEDULE:

(Round 4)

Nov 13, 2015 – Guatemala/Antigua & Barbuda v Trinidad & Tobago

Nov 17, 2015 - Trinidad & Tobago v United States

Mar 25, 2016 – Aruba/St Vincent & Grenadines v Trinidad & Tobago

Mar 29, 2016 - Trinidad & Tobago v Aruba/St Vincent & Grenadines

Sept 2, 2016 – Trinidad & Tobago v Guatemala/Antigua & Barbuda

Sept 6, 2016 2016 - USA v Trinidad & Tobago

Why is the Express reporting as if our first game is against USA?

Whether we qualify out of this group and into the HEX will not be dependant on what we do vs USA.  So lets please focus on the fact that there are two other teams in the group.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »
Express sees that as our most important game. We on the forum have better sense than that.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
Anybody notice de T&T Express charging people to read they news online.

I say, f00ck them.

Who de hell go pay to read mistake prone news with reporters who cant even write and spell, Ian Prescott and them nah.

Mistake prone, poor journalism, inaccuracies.. you name it.

The Toronto Star used to offer readers only 10 free articles a month. They realized that people still got access to the story through sharing or finding it from another source. As a consequence, less readers started visiting their site. Now you can read all the articles that are published on the website. However, the reader has to subscribe to get access to some of the big and breaking news stories.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2015, 05:11:37 PM »
Jan-Michael Williams, Raymond Tim Kee, and William Wallace speak about the impact of Stephen Hart, the TTFA’s rebranding initiative, and the operations of the various national teams.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zk0_9_GQJTg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zk0_9_GQJTg</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2015, 06:24:01 PM »
We team like a Scotsman

Hart nickname is Bravehart (brave fuh tekkin de wuk in de fuss place and even more brave to still be dey)

Now dey have William Wallace as manager...William Wallace was played by Mel Gibson in Braveheart

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »
...Even if we don't get to Russia Hart should remain and he should be given a bigger role in the development of football in Trinidad and Tobago.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2015, 09:16:01 AM »
We team like a Scotsman

Hart nickname is Bravehart (brave fuh tekkin de wuk in de fuss place and even more brave to still be dey)

Now dey have William Wallace as manager...William Wallace was played by Mel Gibson in Braveheart

Was thinking de same ting ...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2015, 09:37:06 AM »
We team like a Scotsman

Was thinking de same ting ...

let the symbolism begin... ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #269 on: August 18, 2015, 09:37:35 AM »
...Even if we don't get to Russia Hart should remain and he should be given a bigger role in the development of football in Trinidad and Tobago.

no negative thoughts brother.. we are making Russia 2018...

1]; } ?>