March 28, 2024, 01:06:58 PM

Author Topic: Old one with ah socawarriors twist  (Read 2664 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Old one with ah socawarriors twist
« on: November 04, 2005, 03:05:49 AM »
Five passengers on a plane travelling to T&T for de game. All of ah sudden de plane in trouble an man have to bail.

Well it only have four parachutes on de plane.

De first passenget TALLMAN say " I am the admistrator of de forum, without me Flex go have too much work to do and many trinis all over de world going to be disappointed."
So he take ah parachute an fly off.

De second passenger KND say " I have too much more BS tuh post on de site tuh get man vex tuh perish here "
So he grab ah parachute an take off after TALLMAN.

De third passenger Bahrain simply better say " Here nah I was never in to de football ting but king ali khalidi sen me to the great satan country to learn nuclear physics an ah in mih 13th year an have another 5 before ah pass english so i gone.

He grab a parachute an buss it.

De fourth passenger Morvantman look at the next passenger SMALL MAGICIAN and say " SMALL MAGIC , I am a marine who believes, in honor and justice for all and as I am much older than you, you can have de last parachute and save yourself."

SMALL MAGICIAN looks at MORVANTMAN with a smile and says:

" Doh worry man it have parachutes for both of us, de fella with de dress who say he studying nuclear pyhsics , he grab mih school bag an gone..........
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 05:54:24 AM by fishs »
Ah want de woman on de bass

truetrini

Re: Old one with ah socawarriors twist
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 06:34:15 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 09:49:30 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: good one Fish, have a save trip home.

Trini Fish is deadly tired from traveling arrives at KFC Independence square and appears to drop dead after just passing the door.
Kuwaiti_girl passes by and says: mr. you choice a strange spot to pray ?...are you sunnah or shea’a?
Butaimaa walks in ands says: does it matter  ??? What is Islam ? who are muslims ?..
Bah_simply_simple walks in and shouts : MEEE I AM A Muslim! IAMMM also Bahraini AND WEEE Simply_betTEr!!!
Kuwait_girl & Butaimaa shut up Bah_simple with a good punch before shit hits the fan.
KND2 walks in: amature amatures ! and quickly gives Fish the so needed bucket full of Kolonels finest.
Fishs says: Thanks KND2 I thought for a moment you'll never come.;)

ok.ok. yours are better
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 12:28:07 PM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 02:16:07 PM »
looooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
anchore onchor ;D :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 07:52:25 PM »

fishs the man take yuh thread. :rotfl:  :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: good one Fish, have a save trip home.

Trini Fish is deadly tired from traveling arrives at KFC Independence square and appears to drop dead after just passing the door.
Kuwaiti_girl passes by and says: mr. you choice a strange spot to pray ?...are you sunnah or shea’a?
Butaimaa walks in ands says: does it matter ??? What is Islam ? who are muslims ?..
Bah_simply_simple walks in and shouts : MEEE I AM A Muslim! IAMMM also Bahraini AND WEEE Simply_betTEr!!!
Kuwait_girl & Butaimaa shut up Bah_simple with a good punch before shit hits the fan.
KND2 walks in: amature amatures ! and quickly gives Fish the so needed bucket full of Kolonels finest.
Fishs says: Thanks KND2 I thought for a moment you'll never come.;)

ok.ok. yours are better
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>