April 23, 2024, 03:24:33 AM

Author Topic: I had a dream.  (Read 1008 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I had a dream.
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »
I am not one who ever dream about sports or anything else but I dreamt that I was reading the internet cricket news and saw the headline"Hafeez knocks Hawkbills out".When I got up the following day after the match I checked the internet to see how Amazon did because I knew it was an important match and would affect how Red Steel would go.I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the exact headline on the internet..."Hafeez knocks Hawkbills out",since then I've been trying to dream the result of Red Steel vs Amazon Warriors but nothing so far.
I remember looking at the match up until the 11th over when Hafeez came in and I thought,thats it we cyah win again so I went to bed,imagine my surprise when I got up and saw my dream exactly,word for word.Ah wonder if I'm getting physic powers,I'll let everybody know what I dream before the match,that is if ah dream ah dream.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 07:54:23 AM »
hope u have a good dream for thurs.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »
hope u have a good dream for thurs.
Ah cyah wait to see if ah could have a dream but somehow I feel we will surprise a few people,I could be wrong but I feel we should drop Barath and open with Jayawardena and bring in an extra bowler,if we dont do that then Bravo must use O'brian as a bowler for at least 2 overs because he does some bowling for Ireland and he did bowl good enough de odder nite.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 11:08:33 AM »
ah hope your dream says that Badree and Cooper bowls d last 2 overs..
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
ah hope your dream says that Badree and Cooper bowls d last 2 overs..
That would be ideal but we dont know how Bravo thinking at the time,de man give away the match de odder nite with his bowling.I think O'Brian could bowl 2 overs in the middle and Bravo 2,that would leave 4,for Johnson,4 for Badree,4 for Cooper.As long as DJB dont bowl the death overs we should be OK.Since that dream which was so dam straight I get the feeling that it may happen again,I have never had such an experience.

1]; } ?>