April 26, 2024, 05:23:47 AM

Author Topic: Malick get past QRC 2-0.  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Malick get past QRC 2-0.
« on: November 05, 2005, 09:14:09 PM »
Malick get past QRC 2-0.
By Kern De Freitas (Express).

Queen's Royal College became the latest casualty in the 2005 RBTT Intercol competition, as Malick Secondary Comprehensive sealed their place in the North Zone semi-finals with a 2-0 extra-time victory over the Royalians at Fatima's Mucurapo Road ground.
Malick have Ricky Castillo and Stefan Ramdial to thank, as they found the net in either half of extra time to send their team into the next round of the knockout tournament.
The Morvant-based school will now meet stiff opposition in Mucurapo Senior Comprehensive, who hammered Senior Division winners Trinity College 9-1 at QRC ground on St Clair Avenue.
The Malick/QRC battle looked set for kicks from the penalty spot after the teams were deadlocked at 0-0 before second half substitute Ricky Castillo buried the ball past QRC 'keeper Jesse Fullerton from close range six minutes into extra time.
The ball dropped nicely for Castillo following a skirmish on the left of the area and he controlled calmly and settled it into the net.
And with QRC fighting for the equaliser in the gloom of late evening with the light fading fast, Malick exploited the sparsely-patrolled right flank with a searching run in the 114th. Ramdial controlled the subsequent pass just inside the area and found Fullerton's far post, to officially signal the end of QRC's season.
The only blemish on an exciting first half was the fact that both teams failed to finish, shooting wide of the mark on several occasions. Malick came closer, but wild shooting-and a formidable Fullerton in goal-made sure things stayed level at the end of the first session. Fullerton's opposite number, Gabriel Daniel in the Malick goal, had a little less to do than his counterpart as both teams fought for ascendency in midfield. After the break, Malick settled quickly and took the attack to the QRC defence, but some moments of brilliance from Fullerton, as well as uncertainty from strikers Martin Daniel and Robert Primus, made sure the game had 20 minutes of extra time.
And at the other end, QRC striker Franz Husbands saw too little of the ball to make a big impact on the game. But Malick finally got it right second time around.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 04:36:15 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Malick get past QRC 2-0
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 09:18:21 PM »
MALICK BABY I WAR YUH PUT IT ON ME

OYEEEEEE MALICK BABY I WAR YUH PUT IT ON MY

AND QRC BALLING

EH EH EH EH EH EH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

COLLEGE VS GHETTO

WINNER

MALICK :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Malick get past QRC 2-0
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 09:46:21 PM »
lol..morvant man like dat victory nice too bad! congrats on de win
Back in Trini...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Malick get past QRC 2-0.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 06:31:01 AM »
Doh worry QRC, it always have next year and de year after dat, an de year after dat an de...................................
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 03:18:34 PM »
You'll doh get tie up with QRC.Dey is de only team dat their first team  never play senior division football in history of schools football in Trinidad.Congratulations Malick!Like de need me back down their to help QRC  put tears in Malick eyes again like in '92 North Zone Finals.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 03:36:22 PM »
You'll doh get tie up with QRC.Dey is de only team dat their first team never play senior division football in history of schools football in Trinidad.

What that have to do with anything? Naps play senior division football and half the men who was on that side went on to win League, Big 6 or 5  and Intercol two years after that. Then Intercol the year after. Who have the most Intercol titles right now?  :devil:  Take you licks like fishs. I respect that

Congrats Malick.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 06:39:12 PM »
once again malick proves dat qrc is lala

i holdin a grudge on da side since we fight in bout 3 u 16 matches

morvant man u remember dem fight boy!! ;D ;D
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 06:41:22 PM »
when bakr son get a hard slap from ah certain man. who could forget that :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 06:46:35 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: coach pullin he players into d room an ting an we nex padna get a tuggs in he face but we deal wit sum double sto heal dem wounds lol
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 06:49:03 PM by Tallman »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>