March 28, 2024, 06:44:59 AM

Author Topic: Fix 4 Windows 7 Annoyances  (Read 591 times)

socafighter

Fix 4 Windows 7 Annoyances
« on: November 23, 2013, 10:12:14 AM »
Fix 4 Windows 7 Annoyances
by Richard Pedersen for Daves Computer Tips

How to fix four things about Windows 7 that may be annoying you.–PC Pitstop.

What is annoying to one person may not even be noticed by another. I fall into the first category– many things annoy me.

There are a few things about Windows 7 that get under my skin. Answering the same questions over and over again is one of them. Having the word ‘Shortcut’ on a desktop link irritates me as well. I already know it’s a shortcut.
After using Windows for a while, I don’t really need all those pop-up balloons telling me what things are for. Quit pestering me. It’s reminiscent of that terrible dog or paper clip that used to ‘help’ you all the time. Go play in the traffic! Good boy…

You get the idea. Here are four things that bug me and if they bug you, too, I’ll show you a way to alter that irritating behavior.

Important!! You can really mess things up when tinkering in the registry. Always make Registry backups before you change things. If you make a mistake and your system ends up ‘borked’ somehow, you can always restore to the original. You have been warned.

Fix 4 Windows 7 Annoyances link http://www.davescomputertips.com/windows-7-4-registry-hacks-to-fix-some-annoyances/

1]; } ?>