March 28, 2024, 03:34:23 AM

Author Topic: Raptors not doing shit this year...  (Read 1402 times)

TrinInfinite

Raptors not doing shit this year...
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:39:47 PM »
young team, new system, the team will start to gel by the all star break and afterwards, dont expect miracles from judging from stupid pre-season games, the raps will not make the playoffs this year, come next year they will and will have another first round pick, with the option to pick up a centre or two... mark my words.. heat going for the double, the west is substantially weakened from last year, the east will win the all star game and the nba championship... :beermug: the raps will have a hard time gettin a playoff spot bc of the strength of the east....

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raptors not doing shit this year...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:57:19 PM »
post edited by Compre Version 2:0 at 12:51 am
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 09:34:52 AM by Compre Version 2:0 »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
well we marry a Masai and grow a whole foot overnight ..and with that foot we tryin to Kick ppl ass...but wait...it like a new prosthetic,  so lemme hush, cause sometimes I feel we does kick weself in the teeth...we actually still have nobody, but it looking like a team...and when we look at the bench, it actually have ppl who dey.  I only wish coach will stop taking off man when they hot doh...when allyuh ..nah...allyuh kids play...they does rest ?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »
Win was so nice last night...Granny watch the game twice

1]; } ?>