March 28, 2024, 05:42:58 PM

Author Topic: Women Battery Thread.  (Read 27051 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Chandresh Sharma has been fired/resigned long story short he gone
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »
All reports said that Sacha was an ex. 

Even if that's the case, and she set up a confrontation... Sharma is an imps for getting into an physical altercation with them two women.  If they start attacking yuh, leave and walk away.  You don't (allegedly) slap a woman and push her so forcefully that she loses her balance, falls and strikes her head against an object and loses consciousness.  People does get charge over things like that... isn't that how the fella died in the Brad Boyce case?

Agreed he is an imps, he should have left and gone to his car the moment he saw it was a trap. That still doesn't make this an issue of Sharma physically abusing 2 women as it is being portrayed.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2014, 12:46:48 PM »
Agreed he is an imps, he should have left and gone to his car the moment he saw it was a trap. That still doesn't make this an issue of Sharma physically abusing 2 women as it is being portrayed.

It's either self-defense or assault... and he doesn't have a very good self-defense claim.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2014, 01:00:17 PM »
if he indeed said that bit about 'Brahmin', i am inclined to think the slap was more authoritative than trying to defend himself from some small petty lash...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2014, 01:53:03 PM »

It's either self-defense or assault... and he doesn't have a very good self-defense claim.
I am unfamiliar with what constitutes those legal distinctions. What I read from Sacha Singh's own account confirmed that the other woman initiated the altercation and Sharma slapped her. Singh then jumped in pulling his tie and Sharma pushed her away. Let the police decide what if any charges must be laid.

My reading of it as a regular person is that is not abuse.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
I am unfamiliar with what constitutes those legal distinctions. What I read from Sacha Singh's own account confirmed that the other woman initiated the altercation and Sharma slapped her. Singh then jumped in pulling his tie and Sharma pushed her away. Let the police decide what if any charges must be laid.

My reading was that Sharma and the other woman get into an altercation... I don't know who started what.  Singh then jumped into the mix and was pulling on Sharma, whether his tie, his arm, his ego... doesn't really matter.  Sharma then slapped Singh across the face and shoved her.  Someone pulling on your tie doesn't entitle you to slap them and shove them to the ground, recklessly endangering their life in the process.  That's not "abuse" as that connotates an on-going situation, but I can tell you for sure that that is assault.  He assaulted Singh on the evidence before us.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2014, 03:24:33 PM »

My reading was that Sharma and the other woman get into an altercation... I don't know who started what.  Singh then jumped into the mix and was pulling on Sharma, whether his tie, his arm, his ego... doesn't really matter.  Sharma then slapped Singh across the face and shoved her.  Someone pulling on your tie doesn't entitle you to slap them and shove them to the ground, recklessly endangering their life in the process.  That's not "abuse" as that connotates an on-going situation, but I can tell you for sure that that is assault.  He assaulted Singh on the evidence before us.

So Bakes according to you someone accosting you does not entitle you to defend yourself? It does not entitle you to remove yourself from the situation by getting the person accosting you away from you?
So how should Sharma have gotten away from the person pulling on his tie if he did not want to hit them?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »
So Bakes according to you someone accosting you does not entitle you to defend yourself? It does not entitle you to remove yourself from the situation by getting the person accosting you away from you?
So how should Sharma have gotten away from the person pulling on his tie if he did not want to hit them?

It really not as hard as you making it out to be... perhaps is just the ignorance of a Trinidadian upbringing (we are an unnecessarily violent people, for all the fun and party we like to party)... that preventing you from appreciating what I saying.  It's all about a reasonable and proportional response.  Was it reasonable for Sharma to hit a woman who wasn't striking him, but pulling on him?  Even so, let's say for argument's sake she was hitting him... was it a proportional response for him to slap her across the face then shove her so violently that she fell and hit her head, causing unconsciousness?  Of course that last part was an accident, but it was also reckless on his part... he didn't take any care in how hard he was shoving her.  You saying "according to me" this isn't according to Bakes... this is according to the law.   You can either accept what I'm saying and act accordingly if you find yourself in the circumstances, or you could say "dai'z shit" and do what yuh spirit tell you to do.  Just be prepared for the consequences that follow.  Ask Sharma if he wouldn't take a different tact now, if given a second chance.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2014, 05:29:47 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he disputes that she merely tugged his tie.

The child shouldn't have witnessed any of this episode, but it seems that at least one of the adults thought the child's presence was necessary ... perhaps with a view to displaying the child as Exhibit "A" ... "look yuh daughter!"

This triumvirate of collaborating women was a trigger in Sharma's exit. Dahis automatic chaos.

Pastor Stuart, for a "good Christian" woman (according to the links provided by Bourbon), she rell immersed herself in a scene. Talk to we nah.

Knowing that she was over-exposed on the net, she rell gone brave ... speaking of which, how come that salacious material eh surface in these parts yet?  Typically we have some industrious posters with prurient interests. Wham allyuh slacking? :devil: 

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2014, 06:44:49 PM »

It really not as hard as you making it out to be... perhaps is just the ignorance of a Trinidadian upbringing (we are an unnecessarily violent people, for all the fun and party we like to party)... that preventing you from appreciating what I saying.  It's all about a reasonable and proportional response.  Was it reasonable for Sharma to hit a woman who wasn't striking him, but pulling on him?  Even so, let's say for argument's sake she was hitting him... was it a proportional response for him to slap her across the face then shove her so violently that she fell and hit her head, causing unconsciousness?  Of course that last part was an accident, but it was also reckless on his part... he didn't take any care in how hard he was shoving her.  You saying "according to me" this isn't according to Bakes... this is according to the law.   You can either accept what I'm saying and act accordingly if you find yourself in the circumstances, or you could say "dai'z shit" and do what yuh spirit tell you to do.  Just be prepared for the consequences that follow.  Ask Sharma if he wouldn't take a different tact now, if given a second chance.

So the law look at gender in decision making?

Look at how things work out for Zimmerman. Or is that different?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2014, 09:20:09 PM »

So the law look at gender in decision making?

Look at how things work out for Zimmerman. Or is that different?

elan a court will look at everything surrounding the incident, the "totality of the circumstances" as they call it.  This woman eh look like no kinda thread, so right away Sharma have a perception problem to overcome if he going to argue self-defense.  And again, the court will look at how he claim she was assaulting him and look at the proportionality of his response.  Then again, maybe he'll find a one-in-a-million jury like Zimmerman.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2014, 10:18:03 PM »

The child shouldn't have witnessed any of this episode, but it seems that at least one of the adults thought the child's presence was necessary ... perhaps with a view to displaying the child as Exhibit "A" ... "look yuh daughter!"

This triumvirate of collaborating women was a trigger in Sharma's exit. Dahis automatic chaos.

Pastor Stuart, for a "good Christian" woman (according to the links provided by Bourbon), she rell immersed herself in a scene. Talk to we nah.

Knowing that she was over-exposed on the net, she rell gone brave ... speaking of which, how come that salacious material eh surface in these parts yet?  Typically we have some industrious posters with prurient interests. Wham allyuh slacking? :devil: 
Ent....paging Lefty and DHW

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2014, 10:39:26 PM »
Police getting ready to speak with Sharma
Story Created: Apr 1, 2014 at 9:16 PM ECT
Story Updated: Apr 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM ECT
 ST JOSEPH police may soon have a conversation with ex-tourism minister Chandresh Sharma in relation to the report of assault filed against him by ex-girlfriend Sacha Singh.
Sharma resigned on Monday in the wake of a police probe into reports made by Singh, who alleged the ex-minister assaulted her at Grand Bazaar on the evening of March 12.

Singh alleged she had confronted Sharma with a woman with whom he allegedly had an affair  and a 12-year-old child who she claimed he had fathered but did not want to maintain.
She claimed that when she did this he became violent towards her.
Sharma has since vowed to clear his name and he only resigned in a bid to protect his party, the People’s Partnership.

According to St Joseph police yesterday, they may speak to the former minister sometime this week, but if he leaves the country they will have no choice but to await his return.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2014, 05:43:20 AM »

Ent....paging Lefty and DHW

not me nah........I does never get no heads up on local "sex scandal" content :( I'sa research/info person where I was wukking and developed some serious searchin skillz, yes searchin is ah skill, google doh do it all by itself, but does always seem to not find dem ting
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:45:42 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2014, 06:57:18 AM »
saw the pics...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...gave me an instant tabanca for my indian ex

she had an interesting interview with dale enoch on i95.5...anybody else heard it can u brief us?

ok will put the pg-13 ones

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:01:09 AM by mukumsplau »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2014, 07:06:50 AM »
not bad
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2014, 07:21:05 AM »
saw the pics...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...gave me an instant tabanca for my indian ex

she had an interesting interview with dale enoch on i95.5...anybody else heard it can u brief us?

ok will put the pg-13 ones

4 those of us not interested in the pics. Tell us what she said on I95. Thanks eh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2014, 08:24:39 AM »
d rest eh bad either
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2014, 08:26:18 AM »
I'm amazed at the productivity level here. Yuh doh ask, yuh doh get ...  :devil:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To be a Gov't minister in TNT, you must know how to BEAT !!! woman
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
Why are there two threads on the same subject matter?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To be a Gov't minister in TNT, you must know how to BEAT !!! woman
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2014, 10:07:45 AM »
So question...if a woman attack a man first...then what?

walk away hoss...even if you win, you lose

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »
pg 13??? How many pics floating out there lol....like she's a selfie queen

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »

not page 13, PG-13 like d movie rating
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2014, 10:21:38 AM »
There are nudes as well. I'm not a fan of posting pics of exes.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2014, 11:03:29 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:09 PM »
from d little i can rem of d little i heard

when asked if she was gold diggin she said sharma very very cheap

she and the wife has a rapport and before she got into anything with sharma she confirmed with the woman that divorce proceedings were already in full force (when asked if it was her relationship with sharma that was the downfall of his marriage)..sharma has alot of outside women(which precipitated the divorce)

she wants sharma to properly maintain the 12-yr old child which he is not doing

and ppl in the community tired see sharma play spiderman to get inside his house after the wife lock him out

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2014, 12:57:37 PM »

;D ah look fuh dat lol

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2014, 02:46:12 PM »

;D ah look fuh dat lol

YES U DID  :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2014, 02:48:09 PM »

she and the wife has a rapport and before she got into anything with sharma she confirmed with the woman that divorce proceedings were already in full force (when asked if it was her relationship with sharma that was the downfall of his marriage)..sharma has alot of outside women(which precipitated the divorce)

and ppl in the community tired see sharma play spiderman to get inside his house after the wife lock him out

She eh lie they does call him d village ram. I hear bout 2 other cdren he has in Couva.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2014, 04:27:34 PM »

She eh lie they does call him d village ram. I hear bout 2 other cdren he has in Couva.

Allyuh see Sharma??? Living proof that with power and money anybody could get laid.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2014, 05:16:47 PM »
So wait.

Wife leave... And outside woman 2 and her on good terms. Outside woman 2 ask for permission with Sharma. Wife say no problem... And tell her..."oh BTW... don't get pregnant eh... he have a 12 year old he doh mind."
Outside woman 2 gone and find outside woman 1... and plan for him. The rest as they say is history.

The winner in all this? Sharma wife. Get back at husband... Hands clean.... Sure is more leverage for the divorce if it not finalized yet.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>