March 28, 2024, 06:47:13 AM

Author Topic: Shannon Gomez Thread.  (Read 23395 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shannon Gomez Thread.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »
Which player, maxg?
I thought we were talking about Cyrus and Gomez as a possible replacement.. I haven't seen Gomez yet..but if he could get a foreign contract he must be showing something positive

Thought so, but wanted to be certain ...because there was also mention of Boucaud above.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
New York City FC’s Shannon Gomez talks about life in NYC
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2016, 12:37:57 PM »
New York City FC’s Shannon Gomez talks about life in NYC
amny.com

The youngest member of New York City FC has yet to make his MLS debut, but 19-year-old Shannon Gomez is one of the club’s top young prospects, according to head coach Patrick Vieira.

The native of Trinidad & Tobago is, in the words of sporting director Claudio Reyna, “a fast right back that can also play as an offensive winger.”

With NYCFC (1-1-3, 6 points) set to visit the Columbus Crew (0-3-2, 2 points) on Saturday, Gomez spoke with amNewYork about life in the Big Apple.

What did you think of New York City when you first visited?
I always wanted to come because New York City has a big diversity of Caribbean people. I’m really liking the city so far — everybody back home always had a dream to see the Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden. So far, I’ve been to the Statue of Liberty to take some pictures, and it’s really nice. I will go to MSG next.

How do you like riding the subway?
I took it once to this year’s home opener at Yankee Stadium — to experience it with my teammate (defender) Jefferson Mena. We got on and arrived in 30 minutes. I didn’t know it was the express train — I learned after the fact that if we got on the other one it would have taken us almost an hour. But I liked it because it was quick and a smooth ride.

What do you love and hate most about the city?
No hates about the city … but the weather is very unpredictable.

I love how lively the city is, and the people here are very welcoming. There are a lot of top-notch restaurants everywhere. It’s definitely not boring, and very easy to enjoy yourself wherever you go.

Favorite restaurant in the city?
Ali’s Trinidad Roti Shop in Brooklyn.

What is your favorite off-the-pitch memory of the city?
When the season started, they lit the Empire State Building blue for NYCFC and just to see that was amazing.

Favorite New York team other than New York City FC?
New York Knicks

What makes New York soccer fans unique?
They are very passionate about New York City FC. They are very loyal and show us love every game — win, lose, or draw.

Do you have any gameday rituals?
I touch the touchline and make the sign of the cross and point to the sky. The meaning is that God is greatest, and if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here to do what I love and to have the opportunity to display my talents.

Who was your childhood soccer hero?
Didier Drogba — I admire his leadership and presence on the field. Phillip Lahm — same size as me, very quick, plays all the same positions as me. He is certainly someone I have looked up to as a soccer player. And Dani Alves. He was always my all-time favorite.

Do you have a hidden talent?
I can play cricket. West Indies just won the World Cup!
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2016, 05:02:56 AM »
Gomez ready for New York FC debut.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Former National Under-20 Captain Shannon Gomez wants his juniors now seeking to represent Trinidad and Tobago in upcoming Under-20 World Cup qualification that they must stay focused on the task at hand and prepare themselves for a long road ahead.

Gomez is now in the New York City FC first squad, brushing shoulders, sharing conversations and training with the likes of ex-Italian standout Andrea Pirlo, former Spanish and Barcelona star David Villa and Frank Lampard on a daily basis. Lampard has been recovering from a calf injury.

The 19-year-old, on a one-year loan deal from DirecTV W Connection, captained the T&T Under-20 team to the Caribbean title in 2014.

“I would like to urge the players on the current Under 20 team to dream big and aim for the stars. They have a huge opportunity ahead of them.

“The Under-20 stage was the first big opportunity for me on the international stage like it was for many other players like Dwight Yorke and Kevin Molino. And we took it seriously. But the players there now have to have big ambitions.

“They can’t feel comfortable with just making the final team.

“I think they have good potential and they must go onto retain the Caribbean title and then go on and qualify for the Under-20 World Cup,” Gomez said.

Gomez is working tirelessly as he awaits his debut for New York.

“Working towards my debut is an anxious feeling because I know that while putting in all the necessary work that will help me to be ready for when the opportunity presents itself, I have to remain focused and continue working hard to make sure that I capitalise and get a good grasp of the opportunity,” he said.

Gomez made his T&T senior team debut against Panama last year March but he is yet to get called to the current Senior World Cup team. And he isn’t worried as timing is everything for him.

“I think the currently the senior team is in a very good run of form. Once we keep focused on achieving the goal on qualifying for the World Cup, I know we can go all the way.

“I will continue to work hard to play regularly with the national team. Whenever I'm called up, I will make the most of it,” he added.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NYCFC's Andrea Pirlo: MLS has too much running, too little play
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 04:36:11 AM »
BY ESPN STAFF

Former Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo said that U.S. players are not taught technical skills at an early age and that ultimately affects the quality of play in Major League Soccer.

The 37-year-old, who is in his second season with New York City FC, said that more needs to be done at the youth level to bring professional soccer in the United States on par with Europe.

"It's a very hard league to play in. It's very physical, there's a lot of running. So there is a lot of physical work and to me, in my mind, too little play," Pirlo told Reuters at a MLS promotional event. "What I'm talking about is actually a system or culture. I don't mean that the level of technical skills are low. I just mean there is a cultural void that needs to be filled."

On Monday, Pirlo and Toronto FC midfielder Sebastian Giovinco, along with Mario Balotelli, were left off Italy coach Antonio Conte's 30-man squad for the second phase of preparations for Euro 2016.

Former AC Milan and Juventus midfielder Pirlo said that Americans who play soccer at college are already behind in terms of their development when compared with European peers. He stressed that youth training in Europe also includes technical skills.

"They pick them and they train them in much more than just running," he said. "They train them in stopping the ball. Here that doesn't happen.

"So when a young man becomes a professional in the United States he still has some gaps that need to be filled when playing on the field," he said.

Pirlo said he was pleased to see the progress made at NYCFC, which entered the MLS last year.

He praised the work of coach Patrick Vieira and his teammates, incluing Spanish striker David Villa and former English footballer Frank Lampard.

Pirlo said Vieira, the former Premier League star and World Cup champion for France, has made a significant difference to the team's performance this season.

"We are very happy with what he is doing. We are working hard every day, and he is bringing in new things that we are learning," said Pirlo. "There is a lot of hard work, both tactically and technically, as well as things that haven't been done before. The team is really improving and seeing excellent results."
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NYCFC's Andrea Pirlo: MLS has too much running, too little play
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »
Totally agree, yet culture of physicality hard to change overnight..especially when one has to compete. Like TT vs Conmebol, although we may have the skill to match, we do not yet have the right recipe to compete in that arena, yet our product is still satisfactory to compete in  our region, a combination of both is what SH brings. In MLS which operates where NFL,NHL, WWF and NBA is king (doh say NBA is non contact, or not mile a minute), non-physicality would be hard to sell as well.
Today, Pirlo et al vs Kaka et al. Kaka has already adapted, however NY may not have appreciated the 7 they get last week, so bet they bringing some measure of physicality that Pirlo not happy with.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NYCFC's Andrea Pirlo: MLS has too much running, too little play
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 05:29:31 PM »
Very insightful from Pirlo that its not the physicality or the contact but rather the busy "bee" running of MLS and American football lacking actual play. The absence of thoughtful touches and movement is where MLS and American cultural approach to football is disappointing and frustrating to someone like Pirlo. They will outwork you but so much wasted thoughtless energy wasted.

I remember Henry being frustrated by the same thing a Red Bull.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 09:00:32 AM »
Adapt or die!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 09:42:25 AM »
Very insightful from Pirlo that its not the physicality or the contact but rather the busy "bee" running of MLS and American football lacking actual play. The absence of thoughtful touches and movement is where MLS and American cultural approach to football is disappointing and frustrating to someone like Pirlo. They will outwork you but so much wasted thoughtless energy wasted.

I remember Henry being frustrated by the same thing a Red Bull.

Dais why I cyar watch the US play or like their football....its not nice to watch.....every body plays the same....kinda boring and robotic.....

Well that and 1989.....yeah, we qualify in 2005 but Nov 19, 1989 still does hut mih.......there.....I said it....confession is good for the soul..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 03:11:04 PM »
Any updates on how Shannon Gomez is doing at FC New York?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 07:24:32 PM »
WATCH: Post-match interview with Shannon Gomez after New York City FC’s 1-0 loss to New York Cosmos in the fourth round of the US Open Cup. This was Shannon's NYCFC debut.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2016, 02:37:27 PM »
BY ESPN STAFF

Former Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo said that U.S. players are not taught technical skills at an early age and that ultimately affects the quality of play in Major League Soccer.

The 37-year-old, who is in his second season with New York City FC, said that more needs to be done at the youth level to bring professional soccer in the United States on par with Europe.

"It's a very hard league to play in. It's very physical, there's a lot of running. So there is a lot of physical work and to me, in my mind, too little play," Pirlo told Reuters at a MLS promotional event. "What I'm talking about is actually a system or culture. I don't mean that the level of technical skills are low. I just mean there is a cultural void that needs to be filled."

On Monday, Pirlo and Toronto FC midfielder Sebastian Giovinco, along with Mario Balotelli, were left off Italy coach Antonio Conte's 30-man squad for the second phase of preparations for Euro 2016.

Former AC Milan and Juventus midfielder Pirlo said that Americans who play soccer at college are already behind in terms of their development when compared with European peers. He stressed that youth training in Europe also includes technical skills.

"They pick them and they train them in much more than just running," he said. "They train them in stopping the ball. Here that doesn't happen.

"So when a young man becomes a professional in the United States he still has some gaps that need to be filled when playing on the field," he said.

Pirlo said he was pleased to see the progress made at NYCFC, which entered the MLS last year.

He praised the work of coach Patrick Vieira and his teammates, incluing Spanish striker David Villa and former English footballer Frank Lampard.

Pirlo said Vieira, the former Premier League star and World Cup champion for France, has made a significant difference to the team's performance this season.

"We are very happy with what he is doing. We are working hard every day, and he is bringing in new things that we are learning," said Pirlo. "There is a lot of hard work, both tactically and technically, as well as things that haven't been done before. The team is really improving and seeing excellent results."

Hit the nail on the head, but in TnT it is even worse, these players don't even run, they jog, just look at the so called pro league. Players are not technically and tactically trained from youth level and consequently you have piss poor attendances in the local leagues, piss poor technical and tactical performances on the field at the higher levels.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2016, 09:50:38 AM »
How is he progressing?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shannon Gomez suffers ACL injury, out for rest of season
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2016, 06:24:02 PM »
Shannon Gomez suffers ACL injury, out for rest of season
nyfc.com

New York City FC defender Shannon Gomez suffered an injury in training, rupturing his ACL. He will undergo corrective surgery and will be out for the remainder of the 2016 MLS season.

The 19-year-old was signed on March 3, 2016 as a Discovery Signing on loan from W Connection FC, making his debut for the club against New York Cosmos.

Head Coach Patrick Vieira commented, “We’re disappointed to be losing Shannon for the rest of the season. He’s a player that gives his all on the training pitch and we’ll miss him until he returns. He’s a fantastic professional and I have no doubt he will work extremely hard with our medical team to come back fitter and stronger than ever. We wish him all the best for his recovery and look forward to having him back soon.”

Everyone at the Club wishes Shannon the best in his recovery.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2016, 07:33:58 PM »
SALT  :(

Speedy recovery yute

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 02:45:26 AM »
Frenchman Vieira disappointed to lose Gomez.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Prior to suffering  a torn ACL last week, T&T full back Shannon Gomez was closing in on making his full MLS debut for New York City FC. And now that he is out for the rest of the season, club head coach, former French star Patrick Vieira is nothing but disappointed to lose the player.

“We’re disappointed to be losing Shannon for the rest of the season. He’s a player that gives his all on the training pitch and we’ll miss him until he returns. He’s a fantastic professional and I have no doubt he will work extremely hard with our medical team to come back fitter and stronger than ever,” Vieira said.

The club took Gomez on loan from DirecTV W Connection and could consider buying out his loan and keep him at the club. The former T&T under 20 captain said he wants to stay at NYCFC.

“The way I look at it is to work the hardest and play to best of every opportunity. Hopefully, in the near future they pick up my option to stay at this club because I really like it here. They know I can keep building as a player and I’m still young. Learning the philosophy of our play, our style of play and what New York City represents, everything I’m learning right now I hope to put in practice and keep working hard at it,” said Gomez who made one start for the club in a US Open Cup clash with New York Cosmos but has been a regular member of the first team training with the likes of Andrea Pirlo, David Villa and Frank Lampard.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2016, 06:00:00 AM »
Hard luck dude. get well soon. God Bless!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shannon Gomez expecting to return to New York City FC
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
Shannon Gomez expecting to return to New York City FC
By Christian Araos (empireofsoccer.com)

Shannon Gomez only made one appearance for New York City FC this season before tearing his ACL. Nevertheless, Gomez said NYCFC wants to keep him and he expects to rejoin the club next preseason.

“My team has been really supportive of me, my coach and the players,” Gomez said. “NYCFC has been behind me telling me ‘you’re going to be back so just keep working, take your time and get the proper healing that you need.’

“It’s been a very supportive process from the team and I’m just trying to take it step-by-step and just keep working.”

Gomez joined NYCFC on loan from W Connection at the beginning of the season and appeared in their Open Cup match in June. He had been working his way towards appearing in league matches before suffering the injury. He said he began physical therapy with the club this week and took an off day Wednesday to participate in the unveiling of a mini pitch in The Bronx.

“From speaking with NYCFC and they’ve been really happy. Unfortunately, I got the injury. Speaking to my coach and Claudio, they’ve been supportive of me and loved how I work so looking at it, I’m going to be back here next year so I can display what I can really do.”

NYCFC does have an option to purchase on Gomez’s loan agreement though it is uncertain if that is exactly what the club intends to do. The club cannot make or announce a move until after the season ends. Gomez was capped by Trinidad & Tobago but has a green card and would not require an international spot.

With his future seemingly secured, Gomez said he can relax and focus on making a full recovery.

“Just getting the opportunity to play for NYCFC again is just another opportunity to grasp the chances that you have and keep working harder and harder. Hard work always pays off, that’s always been my thing. I had a good game, I think, and they saw it as enough to bring me back. Even from playing and off the pitch, I’ve been working my ass off and never getting my head down. It’s my goal to come back here and give them back for what they’ve invested in me.”

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2016, 01:10:33 PM »
Gomez eager to push on at New York City FC.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago’s US-based defender Shannon Gomez is eagerly awaiting the chance to break into the starting team of New York City FC after the club secured his services on a full time basis from W Connection two days ago.

Gomez has recovered from a torn ACL which sidelined for the majority of this season. He made one appearance for the club under head coach Patrick Vieira. Once he was fully fit again, NYCFC did not hesitate in snapping him up on a full contract after he arrived on loan from W Connection.

“I feel extremely happy to be part of the NYCFC family for a second consecutive year and now on a permanent basis,” Gomez told TTFA Media on Wednesday.

“I am very grateful for what they have invested in me and glad to see t everyone at the club is happy to have me there.”

“ At the moment my physical status is really good. There’s work to be done and I’m just working hard to come back stronger and healthy for the new season,” Gomez continued.

Looking ahead to the upcoming season, the former T&T Under 20 captain said he is keen to show his work for the club.

“I’m very anxious for the start of the new season with NYCFC because not only am I coming off injury but I will get the opportunity to show again my worth and repay the club for their investment in me. Last season taught me a lot in terms of my development and there were areas in my game where I needed to improve. I was fortunate to have a good solid start at W Connection and now this opportunity is here for me to push on.

“The entire experience helped me a lot to become a much better player. Settling into the club & adapting to the lifestyle at a different level of my career has played a big part on how I see football and in turn carry out my roles and functions,” he said.

“Last season taught me a lot on and off the field. And hopefully now I can put these things into practice as I go about trying to become a better player for club and country,” Gomez added.

Gomez made his senior international debut in an international friendly against Panama in 2015 at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2017, 09:18:40 PM »
WATCH: Shannon Gomez’s road to recovery after suffering a torn ACL

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JrW_2pMozq4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JrW_2pMozq4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2017, 09:25:12 PM »
I actually called his name last week...for a march call up... depends on his readiness of course
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2017, 09:32:09 PM »
I actually called his name last week...for a march call up... depends on his readiness of course

Even if he were to fully recover, lack of match fitness likely to be a major factor preventing his selection.

Then again....that would be under a normal state of affairs. T&T football is currently the antithesis of "normal"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2017, 09:38:00 PM »
I am glad that Shannon is on the road to recovery...I don't know if he would be match fit for our next match ..

for the time being I feel that we should encourage Latapy to start jogging every day and get some fitness in time for March...and we should call back Yorke too.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »
Guys, I saw a Gomez guy playing Liverpool in the FA against Plymouth Arg. Is he of TT parentage by any chance?

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2017, 01:04:27 AM »
Guys, I saw a Gomez guy playing Liverpool in the FA against Plymouth Arg. Is he of TT parentage by any chance?

No he's not. His father is Gambian and his mother English.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:14 AM »
I remember when I spoke to the man city scouting team that his attitude was a big reason for the coach signing him - I'm sure that he'll come back and do well for that reason. I hope he can push on and show them what he is capable of.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gomez: It’s good to be back
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »
Gomez: It’s good to be back
By Mark Booth (nycfc.com)

It’s been a long road back for Shannon Gomez.

The Trinidadian defender had no sooner worked his way into contention for a roster spot in 2016 before a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament injury cruelly ended his season in July.

Now he’s back on the field for NYCFC’s preseason training camp in Jacksonville and the smile painted large on his face speaks volumes for the relief he feels to be back out there.

Still just 20-years old, the diminutive right-back has plenty of times on his side and could prove to be like a new signing for Patrick Vieira in the Frenchman’s second year at the helm.

Gomez told NYCFC.com: “I’m just coming back into preseason and I’m excited to be back doing what I love to do best which is playing soccer.

“The recovery has been excellent and I’m feeling really good and I’m raring to go. There’s a little bit of work left to do just to make sure I’m perfect but I’m excellent at this point.

“This year I’m hoping for big things and I’m working hard for that. I want to get back to where I was and to keep going from strength to strength to try and get more minutes in.

“I have set some personal targets and goals along with the team goals – I want to get more minutes this year and to hold down a spot in the team.

“Coming off an injury it’s going to be tough in the early going but I’ve just got to try and hit the ground running.”

Shannon was on loan from W Connection at NYCFC in 2016 but the club moved to make the permanent in the offseason – a telling sign of the esteem he’s held in by the sporting staff.

Gomez is thankful for that trust in his abilities and is banking on being able to show his appreciation with performances on the field over the coming months.

He said: “It meant a lot to me – I’m grateful for the time and the effort the club has invested in me, for what they saw in me that impressed them enough.

“I’m hoping to come back this season and to repay the faith they’ve shown in me. I have to keep working with the club to try and achieve my goals and hopefully I’ll step up this year.”

Gomez is especially grateful for the support and guidance of Vieira who he attributes a great deal of his improvement over the last 12 months to.

Describing playing under the Frenchman as ‘a dream come true’, Shannon is effusive in his praise for the Head Coach.

“Patrick is an excellent coach – he helps you play freely, to express yourself on the pitch while carrying out your roles and functions simultaneously,” the defender added.

“He guides you in the right direction – obviously with the experience he brings to any team that he goes to – coming to New York and playing under him is a dream come true and he’s helped me in so many different aspects of my game.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »
WATCH: 20 Questions with Shannon Gomez

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LmICn9VKQgU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LmICn9VKQgU</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2017, 02:57:05 PM »
WATCH: Shannon Gomez’s road to recovery after suffering a torn ACL

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JrW_2pMozq4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JrW_2pMozq4</a>

Cummings needs this type of rehab as well

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2017, 03:42:43 PM »
WATCH: Shannon Gomez provides the assist on David Villa’s scissors-kick goal against Jacksonville University in a pre-season friendly

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dAYdRbapcrk?start=205" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dAYdRbapcrk?start=205</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2017, 05:38:14 PM »
Glad for this Yute. He, Levi and a couple others are the future. I hope DL encourage TTFA to form a squad for the next OL in Tokyo.

1]; } ?>