March 28, 2024, 10:28:27 AM

Author Topic: My ratings vs Cuba  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My ratings vs Cuba
« on: July 13, 2015, 07:36:27 AM »
Everybody get a big fat f00cking 10.

Talk done.

Waddap !!!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My ratings vs Cuba
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 08:09:03 AM »
Come on Sam - You can do better than that. I was disappointed with the lack of intensity in the first twenty minutes . We allowed Cuba into the game. Peltier was very disappointing in the first have especially in his crossing of the ball and Corner kicks. Cato for Peltier is the natural switch and I was impressed with Abu Bakr despite men on this Forum saying that he is slow. Joevin Jones looks like the real deal and with Molino , when recovered up in the front with Skipper KJ we good to go for the world cup.
 Get the ball to the wingers and it is off to the races and we can compete with the best of CONCACAF .
 Haiti has the style to beat any one.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 08:21:04 AM »
Come on Sam - You can do better than that. I was disappointed with the lack of intensity in the first twenty minutes . We allowed Cuba into the game. Peltier was very disappointing in the first have especially in his crossing of the ball and Corner kicks. Cato for Peltier is the natural switch and I was impressed with Abu Bakr despite men on this Forum saying that he is slow. Joevin Jones looks like the real deal and with Molino , when recovered up in the front with Skipper KJ we good to go for the world cup.
 Get the ball to the wingers and it is off to the races and we can compete with the best of CONCACAF .

I give everybody a 10 because they played they hearts out.

I to feel Peltier coulda do better because he could be a good player, but he was the reason Bateau score, he had a of game maybe, but he try he best. Ah glad he get a sweat, we need everybody fit and ready, but Cato is better.

Williams (M) was very good, I am impress with him and he there making Joevin play more comfortable going forward.

Boucaud was just spectacular, this man will be needed in de quarter finals.

George is we Makelele. De man real nice boy, he all over de place fighting toot and nails.

Kenwyne wok he ass of. He play and try, ah want him to score because we need him to build his confidence.

Joevin, have skills to kill, this player could be a VERY BIG player for we.

Bateau turning out to be a high scoring defender, if he keep it up he will be on de Gold Cup All Star team.

Cyrus is ah f00cking beast, plain and simple and de man llok like he use to real jock, because he could throw that ball real far.

Guerra was lil in and out, but when he ready, he show some nice skills, he need to stop trying to hard and just relax and play he game.

Abu Bakr was ah f00cking rock in de defence.

Hope Jan get better, but I feel Phillip will hadle we just as good, maybe better.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:22:37 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 08:54:26 AM »

I give everybody a 10 because they played they hearts out.

I to feel Peltier coulda do better because he could be a good player, but he was the reason Bateau score, he had a of game maybe, but he try he best. Ah glad he get a sweat, we need everybody fit and ready, but Cato is better.

Williams (M) was very good, I am impress with him and he there making Joevin play more comfortable going forward.

Boucaud was just spectacular, this man will be needed in de quarter finals.

George is we Makelele. De man real nice boy, he all over de place fighting toot and nails.

Kenwyne wok he ass of. He play and try, ah want him to score because we need him to build his confidence.

Joevin, have skills to kill, this player could be a VERY BIG player for we.

Bateau turning out to be a high scoring defender, if he keep it up he will be on de Gold Cup All Star team.

Cyrus is ah f00cking beast, plain and simple and de man llok like he use to real jock, because he could throw that ball real far.

Guerra was lil in and out, but when he ready, he show some nice skills, he need to stop trying to hard and just relax and play he game.

Abu Bakr was ah f00cking rock in de defence.

Hope Jan get better, but I feel Phillip will hadle we just as good, maybe better.

wah d ass boy sam :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D lawd have mercy
I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 09:51:30 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sam you is something else dread

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
Ok Sam- A 10 for playing their hearts out. THANKS FOR THE ANALYSIS- The Old Sam.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:14 AM »
Sam boy, my player fuh de last two games is Kevan George. That youth is our best example of a defensive midfielder in the Makelele mold. Kept it simple but effective by breaking up play and pass one time. A lot ah people overlooking him and de job he doing cause it's selfless and not flashy. He get ah 20 outta 10 from me as it's his first start in an international competition and he showed no fear or nerves!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 11:42:41 AM »
Best player so far for me is a tie between Kenwyne Jones and Joevin Jones

Bateau has also been excellent....on both sides of the ball.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 11:46:44 AM »

It's Joevin, not even close.  I think 2 of our goals have come off a free kick that he set up. Then he scored a goal himself and his speed on the outside opens up the middle. He just needs to work on getting those crosses in. He's really been great this tourney & this season too in MLS

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 12:19:41 PM »

It's Joevin, not even close.  I think 2 of our goals have come off a free kick that he set up. Then he scored a goal himself and his speed on the outside opens up the middle. He just needs to work on getting those crosses in. He's really been great this tourney & this season too in MLS

I agree that Joevin has been outstanding...which is why it's a tie.  But people on here really overlook KJ.

I can guarantee you....the opposition doesn't.

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 12:25:19 PM »

I agree that Joevin has been outstanding...which is why it's a tie.  But people on here really overlook KJ.

I feel you but it's hard to measure impact on performance if it's indirect. Back lines focusing on KJ to free up others does help & boy has been working his ass off more than usual. But you can't really show what was gained from it. With the goal and opportunities set up from JJ, you can.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 12:39:50 PM »

I feel you but it's hard to measure impact on performance if it's indirect. Back lines focusing on KJ to free up others does help & boy has been working his ass off more than usual. But you can't really show what was gained from it. With the goal and opportunities set up from JJ, you can.

In football, intangibles are equally as valuable as tangibles. One thing lives off the other. 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 12:49:10 PM »

Hard yes.  That's why strikers get most of the attention and most of the $$$

But that doesn't take away from a player like a Xavi who is your prototypical "intangibles" player.  Doesn't score many goals but where would Spain and Barca they have been without him during his prime?

Respeck

1]; } ?>