March 29, 2024, 08:32:30 AM

Author Topic: TTFA issues Letters of Inquiry to Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison  (Read 10445 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA issues Letters of Inquiry to Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2015, 10:33:20 AM »
Ok.. So where the letters of inquiry to past ttfa special advisers, who they could actually have gotten something from..or millien and he delivery person, who they can actually get something from.. No, give lawyers some money, and get nothing, well it's a start..and we have time and money to make/prove a point..uh huh, right ? As Sancho & Harrison say, nothing coming of it..
Except, we like to see bacchanal and we on the winning bacchanalist side..every time
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:35:40 AM by maxg »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2015, 12:48:28 PM »
Ok.. So where the letters of inquiry to past ttfa special advisers, who they could actually have gotten something from..or millien and he delivery person, who they can actually get something from.. No, give lawyers some money, and get nothing, well it's a start..and we have time and money to make/prove a point..uh huh, right ? As Sancho & Harrison say, nothing coming of it..
Except, we like to see bacchanal and we on the winning bacchanalist side..every time

How do you know Milien was even involved in any money exchange? It's like allyuh dense or being deliberately obtuse. Atiba Charles is the man who last have the money which is why any inquiries should start with him.in both instances involving Jack and Charles government money was involved and so files have been turned over to the DPP.all of this has been explained time and time again yet here you are coming with this talk again. Keep the focus where it properly is on Sancho and Harrison.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2015, 11:16:32 PM »

How do you know Milien was even involved in any money exchange? It's like allyuh dense or being deliberately obtuse. Atiba Charles is the man who last have the money which is why any inquiries should start with him.in both instances involving Jack and Charles government money was involved and so files have been turned over to the DPP.all of this has been explained time and time again yet here you are coming with this talk again. Keep the focus where it properly is on Sancho and Harrison.
beg to disagree, I think Jack , Charles  & Company, aand Millien would have been more beneficial to TTFA at this time.. I think Sancho & FS doh might be made to withdraw from football for the most part, is only a headhunter trophy on the wall.. but I doh really give a rat's ass, probably why I may be slower than normal or seemingly dense on the focus of the issue. I have been more focused on more serious issues than crabs in one barrel and more concerned about the whole vessel.   Carry on with your operations Bond..ahmm Bakes.  that's why we there are great ppl like yourself to handle these things

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2015, 05:27:50 AM »
So again I ask, what else would you have liked the TTFA to do regarding Jack, Charles and Milien? Crimes have allegedly been committed by these three so they contact the police and prosecuting authorities and have been cooperating with them on the investigations. What else yuh want them to do? Genuine question because maybe there's something that I'm missing.

Men allegedly selling players down the river by using underhanded, if not illegal means to sign them (Levi); by cheating them of bonuses; by arranging "personal payments" on side deals involving player transfers (who's interest then are they really looking out for on these transfers? Clearly not the players); by possibly diverting funds meant for the club into private offshore bank accounts; and not even mentioned, but collecting a government check while secretly still working as club administrators, and paying $80,000.00 a month to a club (secretly owned by a government financier worth over $2 billion dollars) that clearly didn't need it.

But why ask any questions of them on these matters eh Max? Them is just crabs in a barrel thing, ent?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Harrison, Sancho bow to TTFA request
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 07:47:19 AM »
Harrison, Sancho bow to TTFA request
T&T Guardian

Sheldon Phillips, the general secretary of the T&T Football Association has confirmed being in receipt of a written response from former Minister of Sports Brent Sancho and his advisor Kevin Harrison over allegations levied at them over contract dealings and improper requests made while being part of Central FC managerial staff.

On September 10, the T&TFA in separate letters to both Sancho and Harrison, said as a member of Concacaf and in keeping with its regulatory obligations and responsibilities it was requesting written statements from both individuals or their appointed representative to addressing a number of allegations for the purpose of providing a forum to clarify and inform the local football federation in determining whether further action is warranted.

Contacted on Thursday, the eve of the deadline given, Harrison said, both himself and Brent Sancho would  not be making any response on their own as the matter was in the hands of their lawyer, attorney-at-law Robert Vincent Charles.”

Harrison added: “I would imagine that with tomorrow (today) being the deadline he will provide the T&TFA with our response, because there have been a lot written so far and a lot of times when someone makes a response via the media they are misquoted, so we are taking the safe and right method in going through our lawyers.” However, this is complete u-turn from what Harrison told the Guardian ten day ago. When contacted yesterday for comment, Phillips said, "I can confirm that just after noon on Friday, we did received a written response from lawyers representing both Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison. Asked if the T&TFA has reviewed the letter as yet, Phillips, the son of former national goalkeeper, Lincoln "Tiger" Phillip said, "We have the correspondent along with the statements and our legal representatives will now go through it before we present it to our Executive Committee, which is headed by our president, Raymond Tim Kee.

As for the next move, Phillip said that will totally be up to the Executive Committee on how they move forward after that.

Among the requests made were the clarification on allegations of a request for personal payments made in conjunction with the transfer of T&T international Rundell Winchester to Belgium lower league club, CS Visé be clarified, specifically the email transmission dated August 27, 2014 which was sent to Steve Davies that made a request for personal payment and that he (Harrison) please describe the purpose for the “personal payment” as stated in the aforementioned email.

Another topic the Raymond Tim Kee led T&TFA requested information on was the allegations of non-payment of player bonuses at Central FC, which won a record seven titles locally last year, including its first ever Pro League title. The T&TFF issued letter noted that complaints have been fielded by the TTFA from Central FC players surrounding alleged withholding of promised bonus earnings connected to the 2014/15 Pro League season and Concacaf Champions League Tournament. In addition, Harrison and Sancho were asked to explain why Concacaf funds meant for T&T Pro League club Central FC was deposited into a personal account after Concacaf in an official statement rebuffed claims of administrative error on its part regarding a deposit of $40,000 in an account by Brent Sancho that was allegedly directed by Kevin Harrison.

The T&TFF went to the add: “Would you please explain whether you were aware the Concacaf funds were deposited to your personal account and the reason(s)  for directing the funds to your personal account?”

And finally, with regards to the acquisition of teenager Levi Garcia, the T&TFA noted that Central FC acquired his rights through the execution of a player agreement at a time when Garcia was below the age of consent and this must also be explained. A former standout at Shiva Boys Hindu College, Garcia was signed by Dutch club AZ Alkmaar last earlier this year, but questions are being raised with regards to the signing of the deal and whether the T&T youth player was properly represented.

In closing the T&TFA said it expected a response to their requests by no later than Friday September 18, 2015.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 01:02:24 PM »
Boss, I didn't say don't ask questions, and please do not take my statements out of context. Allow me to rephrase. If I say, I am focused on the big Picture and not the trees. Am I saying a tree is a small thing and is not to be considered. Come on. If you think all they could have done with other cases is done, and now out of their hands. You are a practicing or future lawyer. You have insider info, as you always provided, and you agree all that could be done is done. Then who am I to argue different, I have to take your word for it. However, given the state of the TTFA funds, given the state of other investigations not getting comleted or moved forward. I am just saying yes, ask questions, but what's gonna happen..it's gonna go to court, it will be in investigators hands, probably all go back to court..and where will TTFA be, supporting law firms instead of football players...this one will get investigated and cleared up, this time... ok, if you say so, but let me ask you, there is not one once of skepticism, that this will go the way of all the other cases ? Just because I (or other ppl) may think differently don't make me dense or slow. Not having faith, yes, but anyway..I will start checking the barrels, even while the boat might be sinking. thank you, for the lesson.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2015, 01:28:41 PM »
Boss, I didn't say don't ask questions, and please do not take my statements out of context. Allow me to rephrase. If I say, I am focused on the big Picture and not the trees. Am I saying a tree is a small thing and is not to be considered. Come on. If you think all they could have done with other cases is done, and now out of their hands. You are a practicing or future lawyer. You have insider info, as you always provided, and you agree all that could be done is done. Then who am I to argue different, I have to take your word for it. However, given the state of the TTFA funds, given the state of other investigations not getting comleted or moved forward. I am just saying yes, ask questions, but what's gonna happen..it's gonna go to court, it will be in investigators hands, probably all go back to court..and where will TTFA be, supporting law firms instead of football players...this one will get investigated and cleared up, this time... ok, if you say so, but let me ask you, there is not one once of skepticism, that this will go the way of all the other cases ? Just because I (or other ppl) may think differently don't make me dense or slow. Not having faith, yes, but anyway..I will start checking the barrels, even while the boat might be sinking. thank you, for the lesson.

You change your tune now, because you started out by saying that all of this was only being done "to prove a point." You also suggested that it was convenient oversight on the parts of the TTFA, choosing to focus on this rather than on bigger ticket items as you see it. It's classic criticism without offering a solution because when I ask you what else could they do you didn't have an answer to provide. Sure, they could try and sue one o sure, they could try and sue Warner, but that would be bold expensive and time-consuming. Initiating an internal disciplinary process is quite another thing I don't know why you would think that this is a court case. FIFA has mandatory arbitration for football related disputes, The process would have to be exhausted internally before this even sees the steps of any courthouse. This is a much different proposition for filing suit against Jack Warner.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2015, 01:41:47 PM »

You change your tune now, because you started out by saying that all of this was only being done "to prove a point." You also suggested that it was convenient oversight on the parts of the TTFA, choosing to focus on this rather than on bigger ticket items as you see it. It's classic criticism without offering a solution because when I ask you what else could they do you didn't have an answer to provide. Sure, they could try and sue one o sure, they could try and sue Warner, but that would be bold expensive and time-consuming. Initiating an internal disciplinary process is quite another thing I don't know why you would think that this is a court case. FIFA has mandatory arbitration for football related disputes, The process would have to be exhausted internally before this even sees the steps of any courthouse. This is a much different proposition for filing suit against Jack Warner.
thank you.. I constantly change "my tune, as I "become more informed..add: wheter i'm coaching or being coached..yet..my focus is and will always be the same, OUR Country, Trinidad & Tobago..if this is your focus and is more important to you right now, then I can't deny that, in the whole scheme of things I'm sure every bit counts, if it can be added.. btw while i'm able to listen.. At this juncture, what would be the benefits to TT Football that the FA is currently seeking from this inquiry, and why wasn't it pursued before ? or was the minister exempt from such inquiry ? Harrison ? how come only now ? As it seems right now, they don't have a club to go back to..can SIS be also questioned ?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:43:37 PM by maxg »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2015, 02:58:22 PM »
thank you.. I constantly change "my tune, as I "become more informed..add: wheter i'm coaching or being coached..yet..my focus is and will always be the same, OUR Country, Trinidad & Tobago..if this is your focus and is more important to you right now, then I can't deny that, in the whole scheme of things I'm sure every bit counts, if it can be added.. btw while i'm able to listen.. At this juncture, what would be the benefits to TT Football that the FA is currently seeking from this inquiry, and why wasn't it pursued before ? or was the minister exempt from such inquiry ? Harrison ? how come only now ? As it seems right now, they don't have a club to go back to..can SIS be also questioned ?

Help me to understand this, how has this become an all or nothing proposition? What does talking about this on a message board have to do with the best interest of Trinidad and Tobago as a whole? I'm really trying to understand you here but not having much success. How does this discussion detract from furthering our country?

The greatest benefit is overseeing the interests of the play is both in terms of looking after the central players in the bonus dispute but much more importantly ensuring that players in the main and not exploited how do you not see the benefit to T&T football? You have potentially rogue football administrators and an FA trying to get a handle on the problem, but you're questioning the benefit to local football. Really?

And what do you mean "how come only now" have you been following the story check the timeline and see when it first broke.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »
man..i just tell you where my focus is/was, which may not have been the detailed vision/version of the football association you have obviously shown to follow in detail. I have not, all I said is this to me for TTFA should not be a major issue. You say it should, cause it's the only major issue at present, all others taken care of as far as they can be. I say ok. You still asking me to help you understand my view, which you already determined to be skewed to put it nicely, you are the one who know all the in and out of the story, because u on top of this, and u want to understand why talking of this on a message board have to do with the best interest of TT..I said, from the beginning it don't , didn't i? Ok. I could talk about my main focus, but, I seriously now thinking u looking for debate, i'm not. I think even if I express what I have been focusing on, you would point out to me, waste of time or wrong..i should look somewhere else but I not afraid to learn.. I wrongly offered my opinion on what I thought might be important for TTFA at this time, u said different,I say, I have to agree with you, if nothing else more important can't be taken care off. You say, this is the only important thing. Ok..but You seem to want to argue, I don't have no argument, cause obviously I 'didn't follow story enough as u point out. I must have missed something. So I choose not to argue. You playing with me like a cat playing with a mouse, till you get fedup.  ..not me padna, I done learn that lesson ahready.. I moving on, ok..I will try to keep up from now.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »
man..i just tell you where my focus is/was, which may not have been the detailed vision/version of the football association you have obviously shown to follow in detail. I have not, all I said is this to me for TTFA should not be a major issue. You say it should, cause it's the only major issue at present, all others taken care of as far as they can be. I say ok. You still asking me to help you understand my view, which you already determined to be skewed to put it nicely, you are the one who know all the in and out of the story, because u on top of this, and u want to understand why talking of this on a message board have to do with the best interest of TT..I said, from the beginning it don't , didn't i? Ok. I could talk about my main focus, but, I seriously now thinking u looking for debate, i'm not. I think even if I express what I have been focusing on, you would point out to me, waste of time or wrong..i should look somewhere else but I not afraid to learn.. I wrongly offered my opinion on what I thought might be important for TTFA at this time, u said different,I say, I have to agree with you, if nothing else more important can't be taken care off. You say, this is the only important thing. Ok..but You seem to want to argue, I don't have no argument, cause obviously I 'didn't follow story enough as u point out. I must have missed something. So I choose not to argue. You playing with me like a cat playing with a mouse, till you get fedup.  ..not me padna, I done learn that lesson ahready.. I moving on, ok..I will try to keep up from now.

I'm just responding to what you are saying, how am I "looking for debate"? Matter of fact don't bother answering, we could just move on.  You're right, nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:34:08 PM by Bakes »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2015, 09:59:08 AM »
Max I think you overlooked something  in your haste to classify this as an attempt to make themselves (TTFA) look good.  The warner situation was already exhausted through the process that FIFA has in place and JW lost.  So if the FIFA process still couldn't get JW to pay up, and the Warriors court case against him yielded nothing, what exactly do you believe the TTFA would be able to accomplish?  And via what forum would success be a high potential for them?  The TTFA doesn't have money as they were literally left without nothing after Jack, so where are they to get funds to legally pursue JW?  As for Millien, all we have is Atiba Charles version of events which I can't for the life of me understand why most here are not suspicious of.  How de ass ah grown man toss ah envelope in ah car after meeting in a car park and expect that to be taken as truth without any form of proof?  And if the TTFA got the police involved in the issue, then what exactly do you further require of them to show that they are taking the matter seriously? 

With regard to Sancho and his sidekick, maybe you don't recognize how important  it is that this is investigated, but the implications for our local players are enormous!  I think you need to consider if they are allowed to get away without even a tepid inquiry what kind of free for all will likely take place as these 2 make their way back into football and others learn from their example. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »
Well, if I was Millien ... I wouldn't be waiting on the TTPS to clear my good name.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2015, 11:15:01 AM »
Max I think you overlooked something  in your haste to classify this as an attempt to make themselves (TTFA) look good.  The warner situation was already exhausted through the process that FIFA has in place and JW lost.  So if the FIFA process still couldn't get JW to pay up, and the Warriors court case against him yielded nothing, what exactly do you believe the TTFA would be able to accomplish?  And via what forum would success be a high potential for them?  The TTFA doesn't have money as they were literally left without nothing after Jack, so where are they to get funds to legally pursue JW?  As for Millien, all we have is Atiba Charles version of events which I can't for the life of me understand why most here are not suspicious of.  How de ass ah grown man toss ah envelope in ah car after meeting in a car park and expect that to be taken as truth without any form of proof?  And if the TTFA got the police involved in the issue, then what exactly do you further require of them to show that they are taking the matter seriously? 

With regard to Sancho and his sidekick, maybe you don't recognize how important  it is that this is investigated, but the implications for our local players are enormous!  I think you need to consider if they are allowed to get away without even a tepid inquiry what kind of free for all will likely take place as these 2 make their way back into football and others learn from their example.
no man. I get all that. I'm all for the letter of inquiry..However, i'm also all for turning it over to FIFA to fight the case/answer/issue, if a satisfactory answer is not forth coming. I am not for TTFA pursuing the case in any form after all that. I don't think it's beneficial to them to throw more resources behind another issue without any financial benefit, especially when it has been proven that all other issues that were actually worth something, nothing has come of.. 'the old TTFF lost to players and the new TTF have proven always to come out on the null side of every issue they pursue...it wasn't them who could get rid of Jack or pursue Jack..yet all kinds of losses went to Jack..and further pursuance of Jack was even paid by TT taxpayers, even the other issue, nothing, in police hands, and we pay audit to do the books..Yes, WE pay..always we pay..the players win, we pay, TTFF loss, we pay...everything the TTFf pursue, WE pay....but we not paying players and coaches, we paying Lawyers, accountants, auditors, TTPS, AG....I just hoping this time, they let somebody else do the battle, and we pay Football players & coaches...asking questions is ok in my book, but be prepared for the answers you might receive..and what your reaction will be.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:18:40 AM by maxg »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 02:05:54 AM »
TTFA Executive Committee to deal with Sancho, Harrison matter
By JOEL BAILEY (Newsday).

THE EXECUTIVE Committee of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) will be dealing with the matters involving returning Central FC Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and managing director Kevin Harrison, who were asked by the TTFA to account for a few issues pertaining to the club.

Contacted for a comment yesterday, TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips said, “We’ve received correspondence from their attorney (Robert Charles) and the matter is being ordered to the Executive Committee for future consideration. They’ll determine what’s the next course of action will be.” The Executive Committee is led by TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee.

Asked when the Committee will meet, Phillips replied, “the request was made with the permission of the Executive Committee and the Executive Committee will be the entity that will handle the issue.

Outside of that, I really have no comment to make, other than that’s the process that’s going to be followed from this point on.” About the consequences which Sancho and Harrison may face, Phillips stated, “to speculate on what the consequences wouldn’t be for me to say. That’s entirely up to the Executive Committee to determine what sort of action the body will take, if any, at all.

“The Executive Committee will get the material this week and it will be up to (them) to act on this matter,” he added.

Phillips insisted that the matter was not political in nature, especially as Sancho and Tim Kee had numerous public spats during Sancho’s brief tenure as Minister of Sports.

“We had access to this information before the elections (on September 7),” Phillips said. “We had held off on sending the letter out (in public) until after (the elections).

So there was no political issue behind the matter.

“There were serious allegations that were brought to our attention and, as the governing body, we felt it was our duty to enquire. And that’s what the letter was about, a letter of enquiry, to give both men an opportunity to answer the allegations,” Phillips ended.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:53:48 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 06:31:40 AM »
TTFA Executive Committee to deal with Sancho, Harrison matter
By JOEL BAILEY (Newsday).

“There were serious allegations that were brought to our attention and, as the governing body, we felt it was our duty to enquire. And that’s what the letter was about, a letter of enquiry, to give both men an opportunity to answer the allegations,” Phillips ended.

As Andre Samuel would say .... "Ah love it". New bar has been set. We definitely need to keep this "enquiry" going and go as far as possible.
We might soon see the end of player contract exploitation and meanwhile, the TTFA is putting themselves into a delicious corner of more transparency, accountability and ethical oversight. A great day.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2015, 06:35:27 AM »
This may or may not be political......it is hypocritical. This is being described as a serious matter. Really? How serious can this be when the matter of one Jack Warner accused of stealing money from every football related entity in the Caribbean including the ttfa is a matter of enourmous consequences.....yet no letter of inquiry was sent out or will ever be sent out to one Jack Warner. I will tell you why because Jack Warner does not have to explain his actions to anyone and Tiny Tim and his blind men believe Jack doesn't have to explain himself to anyone. These people don't lose sleep at night. How much money does it take to send that letter? And since people on this forum who support the old ttff and the current ttfa are using the "lack of money" as an excuse, want us to believe that is why the ttfa don't want to touch Jack in court then it stands to reason that this will not go any further than a warning. End of story. By the way, seeing as how the hypocritical ttfa responded so quickly to the Harrison/Sancho issue, why don't they respond to the Mollon issue? It is needed. It is a serious matter.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:47:37 AM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 09:01:22 AM »
This may or may not be political......it is hypocritical. This is being described as a serious matter. Really? How serious can this be when the matter of one Jack Warner accused of stealing money from every football related entity in the Caribbean including the ttfa is a matter of enourmous consequences.....yet no letter of inquiry was sent out or will ever be sent out to one Jack Warner. I will tell you why because Jack Warner does not have to explain his actions to anyone and Tiny Tim and his blind men believe Jack doesn't have to explain himself to anyone. These people don't lose sleep at night. How much money does it take to send that letter? And since people on this forum who support the old ttff and the current ttfa are using the "lack of money" as an excuse, want us to believe that is why the ttfa don't want to touch Jack in court then it stands to reason that this will not go any further than a warning. End of story. By the way, seeing as how the hypocritical ttfa responded so quickly to the Harrison/Sancho issue, why don't they respond to the Mollon issue? It is needed. It is a serious matter.

What will serving Warner a letter of inquiry achieve?  Will more than what was revealed before the DRC come to light?  And in the event it does, what exactly can the TTFA do about it?  File suit?  You footing the bill?  Will Warner somehow magically be forced to pay?  How is it an excuse when we all know that Warner left the TTFA without resources?  Show me who so far has gone up against Warner and actually won anything.  What did the collect?  When FIFA decided they was going after him JW took the escape hatch.  When the players went after him they won and collected $0 from him.  What the hell allyuh expecting from TTFA?  Is grandcharge allyuh want when yuh know it have nothing to be gained?  I doh get why this letter of inquiry to Sancho and Harrison is being met with such responses.  Is it a bad thing?  I just not seeing it at all.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2015, 10:03:19 AM »
All yuh get Joel Bailey permission to post the story.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2015, 07:13:35 PM »
Harrison sent the email, Sancho didn't, he should be ban from rejoining Central but knowing the TTFA nothing will come out of this

If this were the other way around Samcho and company would have buried Sheldon and Raymond

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2015, 10:01:27 PM »
 "What will serving Warner a letter of inquiry achieve?" well if done publicly as before, indicating the past cases & amounts, already proven by Sancho and Company, or at least privately to US dept of Justice
This is not my argument, eh., but I wondering if, it may lay a claim when the US justice system decide to sieze/divvy up the Warner's and the SantaClaus man holdings in the US, they take their taxes or portion or whatever, and maybe, just maybe...whatever left over will go to those that have a submission. I'm sure Bakes or someone familiar with that system would better know if TTFA has a chance. but if you don't at least raise yuh hand, then ok none is yours, Australia look back a % of yuh bribe, England look back a % of  yuh bribe, FiFa look back a % of  allyuh payout, Sponsors look back a % of allyuh support, next. Sorry TTFA, all gone, should have spoken up sooner ..I don't know.. I know Jack be nimble, and Jack be quick doh..so everybody might just get peanuts, but we don't even have peanuts right now..so

add: dammit, ah went an chat again...oh well, just a thought, not a belief
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:07:46 PM by maxg »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2015, 05:06:15 AM »
"What will serving Warner a letter of inquiry achieve?" well if done publicly as before, indicating the past cases & amounts, already proven by Sancho and Company, or at least privately to US dept of Justice
This is not my argument, eh., but I wondering if, it may lay a claim when the US justice system decide to sieze/divvy up the Warner's and the SantaClaus man holdings in the US, they take their taxes or portion or whatever, and maybe, just maybe...whatever left over will go to those that have a submission. I'm sure Bakes or someone familiar with that system would better know if TTFA has a chance. but if you don't at least raise yuh hand, then ok none is yours, Australia look back a % of yuh bribe, England look back a % of  yuh bribe, FiFa look back a % of  allyuh payout, Sponsors look back a % of allyuh support, next. Sorry TTFA, all gone, should have spoken up sooner ..I don't know.. I know Jack be nimble, and Jack be quick doh..so everybody might just get peanuts, but we don't even have peanuts right now..so

add: dammit, ah went an chat again...oh well, just a thought, not a belief

Why should Australia and England get back a % of their bribe money that they may have paid to Warner?

If they are both guilty of bribing Warner then they are just as guilty as he is and should be internationally shamed just like Jack has been. It takes two to tango.

In fact that bribe money if recovered should go to a good needy cause like T&T football!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:10:36 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2015, 02:48:32 PM »
Whats the latest with this?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2015, 06:01:28 AM »
So de TTFA huff and puff and end up blowing smoke up they own kakahole.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 08:11:35 AM »
The table keeps turning.

Karma can be harsh sometimes even bad against bad there is no excuse.

Sancho turn to laugh at Sheldon now.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2015, 09:03:50 AM »
uh huh..follow the bouncing ball ..straight off the cliff onto the rocks below. please step forward for the next bacchanal story & show

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2015, 04:57:25 PM »
uh huh..follow the bouncing ball ..straight off the cliff onto the rocks below. please step forward for the next bacchanal story & show

there goes brent, there goes kevin and oh my gosh it's Sheldon phillips, as he goes over the edge he screamed out what sounded like,
t I m k e e y u h d d d o o o orggggg...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2015, 11:47:21 PM »
AA..whey this important process reach ? it have another thread ?

1]; } ?>